IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller are expecting!

xReems

I hate how the video only shows him.....and I wonder if Priscilla ever looks at him and shudders LOL.......

Probably EVERY time she looks at him.

Their other videos are also cringe-worthy. In the birthday hike one, he grabs her and kisses her while simultaneously aiming the camera at their faces, she has a look on her face like "get this creep away from me" and then she turns around and starts running down the trail. When she kind of glances back and sees him still behind her, she starts running faster. Run, Priscilla, run! Don't stop til you're far, FAR away from him & Gothardism!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it wrong that I wonder what he thought about during sex in order to be able to actually get her pregnant?

I think he prays to his L*rd to help him finish his responsibilities. I think the lead up also requires prayer and that they ask the L*rd to be the center of their activities. :shock:

Are they garlic cloves? Pearl onions?

I graded papers for a teacher when I was in high school. Joy-Anna's comment is okay compared to some of the papers I read. "Nourth Curriea" is one that I will never forget.

I read one about the "Natsees"

the meatloaf baby reminds me of a coworker who would only give her husband a blow job on Valentines day, right after he ate the heart shaped meatloaf she made. We worked together for the better part of a decade, and I would ask her every Feb 14 if she had made the meatloaf.

On Topic:

I think he closes his eyes and thinks of England (aka Princess Diana's boys).

I think he prays to his L*rd to help him finish his responsibilities. I think the lead up also requires prayer and that they ask the L*rd to be the center of their activities. :shock:

Jacking off to for Jesus. :D

I read one about the "Natsees"

A professor told me that every year he gets at least one paper about "Donkey Hote". :lol:

Seriously though, I read my son's tweets and look at his FB wall occasionally. His friends are all honors students but they are internet illiterates. I assume they write better on papers because there is no way they would be in AP classes with sentences like: "wut r u doin 2nite? wanna go to alissas party or wut?"

the meatloaf baby reminds me of a coworker who would only give her husband a blow job on Valentines day, right after he ate the heart shaped meatloaf she made. We worked together for the better part of a decade, and I would ask her every Feb 14 if she had made the meatloaf.

On Topic:

I think he closes his eyes and thinks of England (aka Princess Diana's boys).

And now this reminds me of a friend I had, whose teeth were so gross (we're talking bleeding, dripping puss etc), that her husband would only tougue kiss her when she gave him a bjer.

On Topic: I get that they are sheltered, but they had to have seen a gay guy or two over the years....how the hell did David not set off anyone's homo suspicion?

And now this reminds me of a friend I had, whose teeth were so gross (we're talking bleeding, dripping puss etc), that her husband would only tougue kiss her when she gave him a bjer.

On Topic: I get that they are sheltered, but they had to have seen a gay guy or two over the years....how the hell did David not set off anyone's homo suspicion?

Yeah, that's the grossest thing I've read on the internet in a long time. And that's saying something.

On topic: They have to know what a gay person looks like... they have to know in what direction to spew their hate.

Do fundies actually have gaydar?

I'm a high-functioning autistic person (aka Aspie) and my gaydar is absolutely non-functioning. I watched that video of David and thought, "I don't see the gay." This is not a surprise to me, since I ended up dating two deeply in the closet guys when I was younger. Both of them had to finally come out and tell me YES I LIKE GUYS. Because I was (and apparently still am) clueless.

I don't see how any fundies could have a working gaydar, or how would Ted Haggard have lasted so long at a 14,000 member church?

You know, I actually think Priscilla might know something. I watched the wedding video, and in the part talking about expectations in a marriage she looks like she is going to cry. It didn't look like the 'I'm so happy' crying, but seriously in pain. She cringed when the preacher was talking about expectations. I think it's because she realizes that something just isn't right and all expectations she may have ever had are just shot to hell.

I don't see how any fundies could have a working gaydar, or how would Ted Haggard have lasted so long at a 14,000 member church?

I agree with you. I think when one lives in the "real world" they notice the differences in people. I have had gaydar for a long as I can remember and usually I am right, I did get the vibe from Ted Haggard when I saw him on TV.

I'm a high-functioning autistic person (aka Aspie) and my gaydar is absolutely non-functioning. I watched that video of David and thought, "I don't see the gay." This is not a surprise to me, since I ended up dating two deeply in the closet guys when I was younger. Both of them had to finally come out and tell me YES I LIKE GUYS. Because I was (and apparently still am) clueless.

Another HFA here - it's funny how different two people on the spectrum can be! I always feel like my gaydar and other senses function a little too well. The pro would be that I have never fallen for a gay male; the con would be that I scrutinize the hell out of every guy that I HAVE dated (and everyone else around me).

Is that on the video on their website? About what time does that scene happen?

The video is far easier to access on their website/blog.

My son is an Aspie! It's always encouraging to me to "meet" adult Aspies who are doing well!

On his family realizing that he's gay, remember they think it's just a choice. So since he's not choosing to be gay, well, then he's not. Wouldn't that be their logic?

I find it funny that out of all the fundies people hate David and Priscilla the most... When I first saw them, my thought was, "Out of all the fundies, they are my favorite!" :? :lol: :!:

I'm a little late in saying it, but I choose to believe the stain on the paper is grease from her hands. Maybe she wrote it in the kitchen.

Maybe I just can't rationalize a piddle-stained love note.

I find it funny that out of all the fundies people hate David and Priscilla the most... When I first saw them, my thought was, "Out of all the fundies, they are my favorite!" :? :lol: :!:

I certainly don't hate them in the way I hate Gothard and Steve Maxwell. We're not a hive vagina but I haven't noticed many (if any) others hating them either. I can only speak for myself but I feel more pity for this group of two and possibly eventually three than I do for most other fundies. I don't have David for being gay; I feel deep sympathy that he has to live a lie. I have no hate for Prissy at all but there is definitely something weird and whether it is mental issue or just a lack of education/life experience, her parents really failed her in some way. And as for the future kid, these two are, through no fault of their own, not equipped to be good parents. The poor kid will have these immature parents on top of all the physical abuse that is commanded by their cult.

I haven't seen any indication out here that anyone hates them.

David's almost certainly gay. In fact, he seems gayer than gayness itself. But the fact that people are pointing that out has nothing to do with hating him. It's just really sad that gay people in that environment are forced to act straight. And in David's case, he felt compelled to marry a woman and now feels compelled to starting filling his quiver with 10, 12 or even more children.

Priscilla seems like a harmless, sweet person. But she's clearly, as my mother would say, "not all there". Coupled with the fact that she's married to a (very likely) gay man and being told she should now have an army of children, she's probably going to have an unhappy life. Again, that's just sad, and completely unnecessary.

Where are you seeing the hate in this?

I haven't seen any indication out here that anyone hates them.

David's almost certainly gay. In fact, he seems gayer than gayness itself. But the fact that people are pointing that out has nothing to do with hating him. It's just really sad that gay people in that environment are forced to act straight. And in David's case, he felt compelled to marry a woman and now feels compelled to starting filling his quiver with 10, 12 or even more children.

Priscilla seems like a harmless, sweet person. But she's clearly, as my mother would say, "not all there". Coupled with the fact that she's married to a (very likely) gay man and being told she should now have an army of children, she's probably going to have an unhappy life. Again, that's just sad, and completely unnecessary.

Where are you seeing the hate in this?

Yikess.... Sorry, didn't mean hate, but that is what I wrote... Lol

I think their perception of "gay" is the stereotypes: high-pitched voice, sassy strut, flamboyant hand and hips gestures, loves to go shopping, tinkers with interior design, etc. I read that old interview with Jim-Bob, where he stated something along the lines of how he had never heard of gay people being in monogamous relationships, but he was "sure it could happen". Their experiences are probably limited to hearing the experiences of other Fundies' interactions with gay people.

I don't hate them, they annoy me because they are adults that are around my age (25?) but speak and act like children! Both David and Priscilla cannot talk like normal adults, they all put on a tone and talk the way someone would to a group of pre-school aged children!

Not to mention their whole self righteous behavior of trying to preach in this manner to other adults, saying that THEY have life and God figured out when they haven't even LIVED. :roll: Its just too much to put up with!

They have never experienced or dealt with real life, and are so damned sheltered and cut off from the real word, yet they sprout lines and share testimony like they have it all figured out, and just spiel on with stuff they learned from their parents and Gothard HQ, like doing that is going to save the world!. Preaching and teaching on with no real realizations or experience. Its downright arrogant!

I'm another Aspie with gaydar that works pretty good, and I also got that feeling about David as well as Ted Haggard.

Archived