IGNORED

Priscilla and David Waller are expecting!

xReems

Only in fundie-world would a woman having a mild mental handicap be considered a PLUS. She'll be more likely to rely on her husband's leadership this way, doncha know.

And I bet David's doing a spot-on impression of all the sermons he had to listen to as a child. Most of them stay at around the 3rd-grade level even for adults. Sad.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree that David Waller is GAY!! The more I hear him talk the more I am convinced that he is GAY!! Pricilla is in for a interesting live w/ him.

And Mr. Keller has aged about 60 years over the last 25 years.

David didn't necessarily have to have penetration for Priscilla to be pregnant. I have a friend who resisted and said no on a prom date rape, there was no penetration, she got pregnant. It happens, strong swimmers. :oops:

But...but...but ... I thought the female body had a way of shutting that whole thing down, no? I've heard that from doctors, I think.

Must not have been a "legitimate rape." {sarc}

:x

That video is the "Church Lady" meets "Mr. Rogers." Fred Rogers was a saint & my memories of him should not be tainted in such a manner!!!!

To all the people that doubted it a few days ago when I posted about it

"I told you so!"

Now that I have that out of my system....back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Priscilla. How much footage of her is available? I'm not going to try to Internet-diagnose her regardless, but I'm hoping that with more coverage, somebody else can figure out why she's so off.

Any medical professional: Are there degrees of spina bifida and if so, can a "minor" case be resolved, or is this a "miracle?" Take into account when he was born c. '82-3.

My son has Spina Bifida. Generally the degree of the defect corresponds with where it is on the spinal cord. My son's is L5-L6, which means his defect is between the 5th and 6th vertebre. Everything below that is what's damaged. Additionally, most (if not all) people with Spina Bifida have Hydrocephalus (translates to 'water on the brain') which is excessive spinal fluid on the brain.

I have a hard time believing anyone born with Spina Bifida is completely healthy with no lasting effects. A mild case of SB usually produces at the very least a club foot, requiring surgery and a leg brace. Hydrocephalus produces problems ranging from learning disabilities to mild-severe cognitive disabilities.

Example: my son's SB is moderate, however he's had over 30 surgeries: to correct club feet, problems in the tendons in his feet, brain surgeries, and several surgeries to help him go to the bathroom. He's about to turn 18 and cognitively he's 8ish.

ETA: My son had a Myelomeningocele, not SB Oculta.

Priscilla. How much footage of her is available? I'm not going to try to Internet-diagnose her regardless, but I'm hoping that with more coverage, somebody else can figure out why she's so off.

She helped Michelle look after all the little kids during the season 5 central america episodes. I don't think there's anything up with her other than a severe koolaid overdose.

http://youtu.be/4FD5g4kk4DU

If Daniel was born 82-83 and Priscilla in 86 perhaps the infant did not survive? Some people don't talk frrely about children they have lost, which is why we haven't heard about it-guess we'll have to wait and see if we can find out the full story.

I kind of get startled every time I see David Waller as he could be a sibling of my Hubby! THey look a lot alike (even down to the red hair gone blond!)and Hubby is a 1st Tenor as well. If I had a scanner I would drag out a photo of him to post but alas it died....but for me its like stepping back 28 years!!!

Wow. David does seem kinda gay.

And, honestly, this comes from a girl who generally likes guys who are less like a traditional guy (ie, emotional and stuff).

I wouldnt get on his case about wearing matching clothes with Pris, though. My fiance and I like to wear matching bicycle jerseys when riding together... It's cute.

I never read anything that made me want to change religions until I read that so-called pregnancy announcement. Decorating the pee stick?? Ick! I'm sure he'll be one of those men who runs around saying "We're pregnant" or "WE were in labor..." No idiot, your WIFE is the one who is pregnant. It is all about him even though they claim its all about Him (Jesus).

Maybe they'll have 14 kids all with names starting in "Q" and containing at least one "y".....................Qevyn (Kevin), Qaryl (Carly) etc.

Dear God in Heaven! Call the Interlochen Florida Lions Club! Mrs. Keller has had the same glasses since before some of her children were born!!!!!!! (Saw the photo on DavywuvsPwissy)

I'm not convinced, either. I also don't think that Smuggar is as dumb and drunk on the Kool Aid as we assume. Something tells me they actually have totally different plans but are toeing their parents' party line on order to stay on the money gravy train.

Additionally, I never thought Anna really was that submissive girlie following her husband's lead. Suze once captioned a picture in which the Keller kids played a board game with "Anna is telling everyone what to do - as always" or something. That makes me think that Anna is WAY more involved in the decision making process in their own home. Furthermore, contact with Anna's siblings, especially her sister Rebekah's husband Josh, might have positively rubbed off on him. We don't know but I hope that's the way it is. I hope for the both of them that rather sooner than later they can turn their backs on the crazy and catch up on what they've missed while going to the SOTDRT. I wish I could tell them that they CAN be devoted Christians without all the hate and bigotry, the keep sweet mentality and a load of kids.

I think that Josh is dumb, but not drunk on the kool-aid. I think that he has enough common sense to toe the line publicly and to his family (for the TLC money). I wouldn't be surprised if they use some form of BC (diaphragm? IUD?), watch whatever they want on TV, go see what movies they want, hell Anna and Mac may even wear pants around the house. Josh is selfish, I can't see him wanting lots of kids, that means less money for him to spend on himself. He's lazy, too....it's easier to have Anna run things. I do think that he is full of himself and full of hate. His politics are disgusting. I would consider him fundie lite.

I don't think Josh and Anna are living a double life, but I do think they're fooling themselves. They're sliding closer to fundie-lite, but they think they're still fundie. Josh wants to watch TV, eat what he wants, basically do whatever other guys his age are doing... Anna has probably realized that having even two very small children and a husband who barely helps you is exhausting. I doubt they're using birth control, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are more often than not just 'too tired' to have sex. Maybe years and years down the road they will start using bc, but even that would surprise me. It's just that these people have been brainwashed to truly believe that birth control is EVIL.

I finally watched the video. That was...creepy.

Though, I finally see why the Hive actually agrees en mass that he's flaming. He seems like he's a really flamboyant person crossed with a robot, which I guess it was you'd expect for a fundie deep in the closet.

I am not so sure about them believing that BC is evil. Anna is close to each sibling and I guess that at least two of her siblings believe in controlled family planning. A few moments alone with your sister, who tells you that the copper IUD works like magic for her and you may think twice about asking your OB about those methods you know.... :o :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: You may have promised at your wedding that you'll do this and that, but years later you find that you made that promise in plain naiveté and your sister assures you that it's alright to change your plans and that you're still one of god's children...Well, we'll never know.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Gothard has never married and lives/lived with his mother

I've seen many variations on this movie but only two outcomes. In my experience, the later in life a man comes out of the closet, the more explosively it tends to happen—I'm talking the WWII generation and early baby boomers who got married, had kids, finally got a clue somewhere after 40, and then slutted their way from Fire Island to Palm Springs.

Extended family member, nearly 70, ditches wife of 40 years and is dating 20 somethings and spending most of his time at the gym. He does seem much, much happier and I imagine his ex is too.

:idea: BIG QUESTION: Can one blessing from God be more important than another??? CHILDREN aren't the only blessing God bestows. And, if you disobey and have sex before marriage and get pregnant is that still a blessing? Or is he using the "vengeance" that he claims as "mine"?

I finally watched the video. That was...creepy.

Though, I finally see why the Hive actually agrees en mass that he's flaming. He seems like he's a really flamboyant person crossed with a robot, which I guess it was you'd expect for a fundie deep in the closet.

That was what I kind of thought too.

I am not so sure about them believing that BC is evil. Anna is close to each sibling and I guess that at least two of her siblings believe in controlled family planning. A few moments alone with your sister, who tells you that the copper IUD works like magic for her and you may think twice about asking your OB about those methods you know.... :o :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: You may have promised at your wedding that you'll do this and that, but years later you find that you made that promise in plain naiveté and your sister assures you that it's alright to change your plans and that you're still one of god's children...Well, we'll never know.

The thing is it was the Dad who required the men to say yes to this before he would grant permission for them to court!!! Well if you reallllly like a girl you'll say Yes because hormones are involved...I highly doubt any of them would go after a female they were not truly attracted to physically!!

Wow. I'm never happy when fundies reproduce but damn! Does it have to be this couple? They seriously remind me of immature middle schoolers! Poor kid. I still have to remind myself she's older than Anna! She seems so immature, even for fundies. I agree this is one speshul couple. :roll:

Really hard to say...I could totally see what you're saying, especially if she's close to her sisters.

Anna could always be charting her cycle and then just quietly avoiding having sex around those days. Or exclusively breastfeeding longer than she did the first time. Definitely not the greatest methods to prevent a pregnancy (since either can not work), but might be what's available to her and could perhaps explain what's going on there - you know, that way they can claim to the parents they're not using BC, but still try to space out the kids a bit more. And with Michelle so wrapped up in her own pregnancy dramas, JB and Michelle probably wouldn't even notice.

I could see someone raised fundie being able to justify the IUD, diaphragm, or condoms to themselves. I could also see Josh and Anna deciding that it is no ones business if they are using any form of bc, just as it is no ones business what they watch on TV, movies they see, or who decides what in their lives. After all, they were raised that TV is evil, and J&A have at least one.

One thing I noticed

-In the video, how come Priscilla wasn't included? Why does this whole pregnancy news has to revolve around him?! Can't she be included in the excitement?

It's his fabulous website, silly. Didn't you notice the name: DavidLovesPriscilla. Not DavidAndPriscilla, not TheWallers, not PrissyAndTheGayMan. It is DAVIDLovesPriscilla! It is all about fabulously gay David. Priscilla is just there for show.

I can't believe that David hasn't pinged anyone's gaydar within his circle of friends and family. Or maybe he has and it's been ignored in the hope that being married to Priscilla will straighten him out. Of course now he's impregnated her, all the Gothardites who know him will be relieved and think that he married and prayed the gay away.

I can't believe that David hasn't pinged anyone's gaydar within his circle of friends and family. Or maybe he has and it's been ignored in the hope that being married to Priscilla will straighten him out. Of course now he's impregnated her, all the Gothardites who know him will be relieved and think that he married and prayed the gay away.

They would never let it ping for anyone in the group. He's just been blessed with good taste and a liking for wearing matching shirts--only he would look SO MUCH BETTER in the foo-foo one than Prissy. (Don't attack me, I'm not anti-anyone!) You just KNOW he looks at her clothes and shudders, then looks at his own and cries. Maybe he's secretly Gothard's cabana boy...? That should pay well in "hush" money alone!

Archived