IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all!

Buzzard

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So who is watching the debate instead of the Duggars?

I'm watching the Duggars and shaking my head. JB just sprayed sunscreen onto his children's faces. :doh: The can itself says not to spray it directly on the face.

I am! Obama's kicking butt so far.

Me too! I'd hoped to get to a watch party, but I had to pick my daughter up instead. I'm at home, drinking a beer, and yelling bad (but true!) words at Mittens. And yeah, Obama's kicking butt!

I'm watching neither. I had dental work today and I was zoned out on vicodin. I think my mouth is telling me to go get another one though.

I had class until 7 (Pacific time). Romney doesn't seem to be comporting himself well tonight.

He was pretty argumentative but his pants were on fire so it was hard for him to stay focussed.

I'm catching up on the Duggars now.

First of all, I can't believe (okay, I can) that Anna bought all of those cake mixes. Holy expensive, Batman! It's cheaper to make the cake from scratch (especially if you need that much), and healthier too, since you can add, substitute or subtract ingredients accordingly. These people are so damn ignorant and lazy. :angry-banghead:

Michael's cake for his first birthday. Anna and Amy attempted this complicated cake when a simple one would've sufficed. They screwed it up royally and had to call in a friend to fix it. :roll:

just saw the cake. what disease might you expect from the cake, all full of duggar germs. i hoped the cooties all burned off.

did anyone catch the pillsbury doughboy in the middle? not faking fun of anybody. even when people aren't heavy, those hats still make me think of the doughboy.

oh,and jill gets a cross necklace. how many does she have?

back to michael's cake, what drugs do you think were given to michelle to make her compliment anna?

just saw the cake. what disease might you expect from the cake, all full of duggar germs. i hoped the cooties all burned off.

I'm trying to get through the cake episode now.

I don't know if it was the bacteria laden cake, Justin drooling cake batter all over the counter, or Josh's French accent, but something is making me a little queasy.

Dim Bulb, you're not supposed to spray the sunscreen into your child's face like that. Get a clue. :evil:
what an idiot. What's so difficult about spraying it into your hand first?

Dim Bulb, you're not supposed to spray the sunscreen into your child's face like that. Get a clue. :evil:

We live on a beach so I have far too much experience with sunscreen, but really Boob? Who in the hell sprays sunscreen onto a child's face? Oh wait. The same dude who had 18 more kids. Yeh. Ok.

How old is Justin? He has to be old enough to control himself! It was gross watching him lick batter off the countertop. What civilized family would consider this appropriate? Guess it would cut down on cleanup. Hey kids lick the kitchen!

:shock: :naughty:

The cake was pretty cute. :)

what an idiot. What's so difficult about spraying it into your hand first?

I can't remember if it was Michelle or one of the slaves that did it, but Jordyn got an eyeful of hairspray in the photoshoot episode. And then they bitched and moaned about how squirmy she was.

19 kids and they still haven't figured out the simple shit.

Funny how the cake started off being chocolate and vanilla and ended up being multi-coloured. And all those decorations and perfect fondant icing (which doesn't come in a tub) in only half an hour? Yeah, right. That "cake doctor" is actually a witch!

Josh looked silly in that chef's hat.

Jill got a speeding ticket! But it is ok because she was rushing to a birth. And still got in some FU internetz remarks about getting married.

So Josie was not feeling well, and the minute she started to feel better Michelle put her in the car for a 2 hour ride to an amusement park? That's a MOTY move if I ever saw one.

How old is Justin? He has to be old enough to control himself! It was gross watching him lick batter off the countertop. What civilized family would consider this appropriate? Guess it would cut down on cleanup. Hey kids lick the kitchen!

:shock: :naughty:

The howler monkeys have always acted like they were raised by a pack of wolves, but things are going downhill. Wolves would have done a better job.

junglemonkey.jpg

Pleased to meet you, Justin.

Agreed, it was disgusting. Justin is 10, or will be next month. Definitely old enough to know better. :snooty:

Archived