IGNORED

The Bates(es?) have a big announcement...

singsingsing

I am secretly Bill Gothard!

Muahahaaaaa! I am now going to spend my days making money off poor sods who don't know any better, leading people to undereducate their children, and looking like a reanimated corpse!

HA HAA!

*swoops away*

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think that after the "Reith girl" fiasco, they'd be more careful about publicizing courtships. Unless the wedding is imminent...

ETA: If it's Nate and Erin... Nate says his calling is to work with prison inmates. Haha. Erin? In prisons? LOL.

Does anyone have a link to the Paines' blog/website?

Princess Erin in a women's prison would be worth an episode of its own. :lol:

I wonder if it IS an engagement, it happened and they filmed it relatively recently (or the same goes for a pregnancy announcement), because they did swap a couple of the episodes around. I believe the "big announcement" episode will be the season finale.

Woohoo! I predicted Nate and Erin (if I'm right, what do I win? Tater tot casserole? KKK memorabilia? A home made frumper?)

You'd think that after the "Reith girl" fiasco, they'd be more careful about publicizing courtships. Unless the wedding is imminent...

ETA: If it's Nate and Erin... Nate says his calling is to work with prison inmates. Haha. Erin? In prisons? LOL.

Wasn't Erin the one who didn't want to go to college because she was afraid she might see pink hair?

Does anyone have a link to the Paines' blog/website?

12paines dot com.

Wasn't Erin the one who didn't want to go to college because she was afraid she might see pink hair?

GREEN hair. *vapors* Now, I've seen these women's prison lockup shows and there is a lot more going on than just rainbow colored hair.

Nate Paine has his own blog.

freeingthecaptives.blogspot.com/

(edited because I finally found the wife buried in the picture). Still, I suppose the oldest daughter,who is around 25, is raising the young 'uns, since the family looks to be front-loaded with boys although the next group of girls appear to be in their early-mid teenaged.

Mother seems a nonentity in this family.On the main Paine sight she does not even have a article in the meet the family section.Odd.

I skimmed Nate's blog. He seems very . . . zealous. :? Looks like their stay with the Bates happened back in May, and it doesn't sound like there was any courting going on at that point. So if he and Erin are engaged, it would have to have happened with Maxwellian speed. I refuse to believe that they would be stupid enough to announce another courtship after what happened with Zach.

Nate Paine has his own blog.

freeingthecaptives.blogspot.com/

(edited because I finally found the wife buried in the picture). Still, I suppose the oldest daughter,who is around 25, is raising the young 'uns, since the family looks to be front-loaded with boys although the next group of girls appear to be in their early-mid teenaged.

The oldest daughter is Hannah, she is 19. The oldest Paine is a guy, he is 25. (unless they are hiding a daughter somewhere!)

Don't forget Nate and another brother tucked in between the oldest twins and Abby. Nate is 22.

And yes, his blog is....zealous. :shock:

I skimmed Nate's blog. He seems very . . . zealous. :? Looks like their stay with the Bates happened back in May, and it doesn't sound like there was any courting going on at that point. So if he and Erin are engaged, it would have to have happened with Maxwellian speed. I refuse to believe that they would be stupid enough to announce another courtship after what happened with Zach.

Idk, if they think calling off an engagement is a womanly thing to do, and they know they won't let Erin call off the engagement, maybe they consider it safe.

If the episodes are switched maybe the Reiths got a lawyer to stop anything filmed on the courtship? Probably not, but cooler than "maybe Kelly's pregnant!"

Tabitha-27 or 28

Chad-27or 28

Thomas-25 or 26

Nate-23?

Hannah?

Abigail-18

Brielle-16

Josiah-14

Daniel-12

Johnny-10

Oh shit, those are from 4 years ago. Nate's 26! (reminds self to check dates of posts when figuring out ages from now on). :oops:

At any rate, 26 is a nice, marriageable age for a ATI guy. He could just well snag the Princess and if not THAT Princess, possibly Jana Duggar, who wasn't looking like the walking dead for a change on the Today Show last week (then again, she'd just returned from indoctrination camp so the cultish perma-smile may just now be wearing off).

Right. I don't why put 23...most of the rest are from birthday posts from this year so they are right...Poor Hannah never had one.Ouch.

They're teasing the new season by showing Priscilla's wedding. That right there says to me that the Duggars themselves have nothing going on.

Thanks! I saw that promo and immediately rushed here to see if anyone else had seen it. I knew the boy wasn't a Duggar, but I couldn't tell with the girl.

OK, Just for a worst case scenario speculation; Kelly and Gil have really upped the conception measures, and now Kelly is pregnant with twins for the first time! Boyah Dugg's!

Looks like it might be a courtship announcement....this was posted on the Bates' Blog

Nate Paine

8/21/2012 12:36:09 AM

Thanks Erin for all the time and effort you have but into glorifying the Lord in all that you do, especially in the area of music! You and your family are a H.U.G.E. blessing to me for which I am eternally grateful for! You all are in my thoughts and prayers continually...blessings in Him,

Nate Paine (CT) ;)

I'm wondering what CT means? and winky face!? No man in fundie-ville uses a winky face, unless he put a ring on it! Thats defrauding! lol!

I'm wondering what CT means? and winky face!? No man in fundie-ville uses a winky face, unless he put a ring on it! Thats defrauding! lol!

I wonder what H.U.G.E. is being used as an acronym for... :D

Archived