IGNORED

The Bates(es?) have a big announcement...

singsingsing

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the oldest Paine girl just turned 18. That's pretty young even by fundie standards, but you never know. If I had to bet, I'd say it's one of the Paine boys and probably Erin. IF it's an engagement. I'm still not convinced it's not #20 (or #20 & #21 :? ) Edit: Or it's the Duggars' old bait & switch routine - "Our big announcement is . . . the neighbours' cat just had kittens!!"

Yeah, I agree with you. The shows are brought to you by the same group of hacks producers, so I'm sure it's something silly like they're going on a trip. Back when I had cable, I noticed that the teasers for almost all the shows weren't even close to what actually happened.

Really not a clue, but it is a private home with that garage, doesn't look like the Duggars, or Bates. Only fundies homes I'd recognize.

Josh's house, maybe? He posted a bunch of instagram pics around the 4th about playing volleyball and some of them were in his house. I don't know why they'd be there instead of the Duggar compound since it has a lot more space, but...fundie thought is a mystery :?

12paines.com/files/2012/07/2012-07-04_18-35-55_850.jpg

^ Pretty sure the guy in the red shirt is Josh. Yiiiikes.

12paines.com/files/2012/07/IMG_0148.jpg

^ Jim Bob in the middle wearing the striped blue shirt, pretty sure Jessa is to the far left wearing the striped shirt and blue jean skirt, and whoever the Duggar boy with the coonskin cap is. I think I spot some other Duggars, too, but can't be certain.

The fundies do seem to be having a lot of big soirees lately.

Yep Jim Bob and Jessa are who I was spotting originally. However Josh Lol; even with all the talk about his weight gain I still didn't think that would be him, I thought that was 35-40 year old. daaang

So... Were the Duggars home for the 4th of July ? -or over here? Where do the paines live?

Didn't Smuggar put up the VB net early this summer? Weren't we questioning guys in cargo shorts and girls in jeans?

I know some early-summer VB games were held at the Duggar compound, but that's Smggar's set up. I don't know how, but can someone go back to the picasa pics (confirming Jinger ISN'T courting, unless she uses timers....she's also "absent" from a lot of those pics) to see if Jana is anywhere to be seen. TBH, I don't remember seeing Jana or Jill at those VB extravaganzas.

Looks like the Paines live up near Chicago (they're involved at ATI HQ I think?), quite the trek for either the Duggars or the Paines, depending on who went where. Hmm... unless they met somewhere in the middle.

Looks like the Paines live up near Chicago (they're involved at ATI HQ I think?), quite the trek for either the Duggars or the Paines, depending on who went where. Hmm... unless they met somewhere in the middle.

Wasn't Jana doing a journey to the heart internship in Chicago. Or am I mismembering?

Wasn't Jana doing a journey to the heart internship in Chicago. Or am I mismembering?

Yeah, Jana was up in Chicago for something ATI related. A lot of people assumed she was interning at HQ but I don't think that was ever confirmed. I think it was just Journey to the Heart.

Even if this is a courtship/wedding/#20 I don't think they'll get another season. The ratings are just so crappy.

This is the equivalent to a fictional show being canceled on a cliffhanger.

(ISB: Kelly is going to act as surrogate for Michelle and JB's embryo.)

It really does look like his profile, but can he possibly be that big? It's not just the gut; look the size of his ass (if you can stomach it) and his legs. He's moving into morbid obesity territory at a very young age.

24 year old guys should be able to get away with a lot. My brothers could put away an enormous amount of food at that age and still stay slim. So could my father; it didn't catch up with him until he hit his late 30's. I can't imagine the amount of calories he must be consuming daily.

Is it just me or do these ATI families have entirely too much free time on their hands? I can't imagine regular working folk having the time or resources to traipse all around the country like they do. I know the Duggars and Bates have TLC money/backing, but where do the others get all this free time? Weird.

Is it just me or do these ATI families have entirely too much free time on their hands? I can't imagine regular working folk having the time or resources to traipse all around the country like they do. I know the Duggars and Bates have TLC money/backing, but where do the others get all this free time? Weird.

PayPal donation buttons on the wives' blogs. That way you too can help them continue to bring their ministries to other people who live in the US and have never heard of Jesus.

We need one of those suspect relationship boards they use to connect Mafia families and organized crime for these for Fundie Families courtship theories.

...on their show on Monday September 3rd. Just caught the episode description on DWOP:

One of them can't possibly be engaged already (and surely they've learned their lesson about announcing courtships)? It must be #20. :shock:

But they don't date, they court. What lessons could they offer about dating?

Not to do it because courting is better and more godly. :roll:

They've never even courted successfully, so I wouldn't even take a courtship lesson from the Bates' seriously. I can summarized their lesson on dating now : Dating is evil, it leads to giving away pieces of your heart and all sorts of other sins. Even though your parents met by dating, it's a sin! Don't do it! Instead, marry someone you barely know, and don't even touch them until you're already married and it's too late. Oh and if a courtship breaks up, it's waaaay less sinful than dating breaking up, but we'll never tell you why.

See that's their dating lesson right there, now no one has to watch :D

They've never even courted successfully, so I wouldn't even take a courtship lesson from the Bates' seriously. I can summarized their lesson on dating now : Dating is evil, it leads to giving away pieces of your heart and all sorts of other sins. Even though your parents met by dating, it's a sin! Don't do it! Instead, marry someone you barely know, and don't even touch them until you're already married and it's too late. Oh and if a courtship breaks up, it's waaaay less sinful than dating breaking up, but we'll never tell you why.

See that's their dating lesson right there, now no one has to watch :D

My bet is the dating is just going to be Gil and Kelly going out. Since married couples may date.

My bet is the dating is just going to be Gil and Kelly going out. Since married couples may date.

Gil and Kelly have "sweet fellowship."

Gil and Kelly have "sweet fellowship."

bow chicka mow mow

I imagine Gil is like a jackrabbit. *humphumphumphumphumpgroanpray*

It's sad that when a family of 21 people are making an announcement, we all assume that it is either another baby or a courtship/engagement. If it were a normal family there are so many other things we might guess: someone got into a great college, someone made the football team, someone got a job they interviewed for, someone is moving to another state, etc.

We'd be excited if two of the "children" rented and moved into the house next door. It's really sad.

12paines.com/files/2012/07/IMG_0148.jpg

^ Jim Bob in the middle wearing the striped blue shirt, pretty sure Jessa is to the far left wearing the striped shirt and blue jean skirt, and whoever the Duggar boy with the coonskin cap is. I think I spot some other Duggars, too, but can't be certain.

The fundies do seem to be having a lot of big soirees lately.

duggars.jpg

I'm not so sure about the Jed/Jer and the Lawson circles, but other than that I'm positive it's Jason, Joy, Jessa, and JB in this picture. Wonder if Joy was being watched by one of her brothers while she was surrounded by all those boys. :shock:

Maybe it's that TLC provided them with health insurance so they will no longer have to use the ER as a free clinic!

Archived