IGNORED

Chick-fil-A, NC and Elevation Church

notathumper

North Carolina is fourth in the number of Chick-fil-A eateries. Lots of ‘em here where I live. Folks extol the greasy goodness, but barely register their knowledge of the company.

This post by the wife of one of their operators takes on a persecuted tone while focusing on their customer service. Not once does she mention the president of CFA donating money to hate groups. Of course to acknowledge it would require a response and she doesn’t wish to go in that direction. The writer, Lysa Terkeurst, normally toots her horn for her books as well as Elevation Church and Pastor Stevie when she isn’t drumming up support for her husband.

Here’s the link:

lysaterkeurst.com/2012/08/the-spark-chick-fil-a-lit/

I fail to see why Christians feel the world is against them. The Terkeurst family, along with most other CFA operators, is hauling in their fortune each day. Heck, this action last week enriched them tremendously.

I fail to see why Christians feel the world is against them. The Terkeurst family, along with most other CFA operators, is hauling in their fortune each day. Heck, this action last week enriched them tremendously.

For these types of Christians, they have to feel the world is against them on they aren't real Christians. The Bible specifies that you get special love from Jesus if you are prosecuted, so they do everything they can to prove they are prosecuted even when they aren't.

This chick is literally pimping out her religion for about as much as she can. Clicking on her "about" section yielded all her books and the sidebar is almost nothing but advertising.

She's so persecuted she probably makes millions per year off of her religion. Wow, if only I could be persecuted too!

This chick is literally pimping out her religion for about as much as she can. Clicking on her "about" section yielded all her books and the sidebar is almost nothing but advertising.

She's so persecuted she probably makes millions per year off of her religion. Wow, if only I could be persecuted too!

Lysa is the president of Proverbs 31 ministries which has an annual conference for speakers and writers. The recurrent theme is to urge women to put God first in all they do. Make him the focal point with the woman simply as the vessel for the message.

I don't see this with her site at all. She has a marketing group along with an agent. It's all about her.

Tomorrow her latest book is released and her peeps at Elevation will come out en masse on twitter to chronicle the event. Pastor Stevie already sent out an advance tweet urging the church to support her.

And, yes, her being "persecuted" has likely enriched her family enormously. Persecution has its dividends!

Archived