IGNORED

Doug's Poll on Gay Marriage

DomWackTroll

The attack coincided with what appears to be a concerted and ongoing effort from within the atheist and homosexual community to manipulate an online poll to VF readers, and transform the VF Facebook page into a forum for homosexuals and opponents of Christianity to mock Christianity.

Eh whatever, I'm a proud member of the reality-based community.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I crazy, or has Dougie scrubbed the VF facebook page clean of any mention of poll-gate 2012?

proud member of the reality-based community.

This needs to be a t-shirt.

How's that poll working for you Dougie? :whistle:

"Great! I love pole-working!"

--Doug

:twisted:

Until recently, there was a pic of Providence wearing a dark-mauve parka. In a fit of douchiness, I posted something like, "What a pretty little girl! Such brilliant blue eyes!" Yeah, the post is gone.

Here's a thought. Maybe there are lots of people outside the Vision forum and othwise religious far to the right community who do not agree with Doug Phillips. Just a thought. Tool.

I can't believe I missed this while it was going down! Stupid real life getting in the way...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

From the VF fb page:

"Earlier this year, pro-homosexual groups responded to our opposition to President Obama's support of homosexual marriages by targeted Vision Forum for various forms of computer attacks on our system. Today we read that Israel had been targe

ted by an anonymous group which successfully wreaked significant damage. Read the report here: http://gizmodo.com/5961399/anonymous-de ... -passwords"

Apparently some responses have been deleted. The ones talking about the latest events in Israel presaging the End Times are still there.

From the VF fb page:

"Earlier this year, pro-homosexual groups responded to our opposition to President Obama's support of homosexual marriages by targeted Vision Forum for various forms of computer attacks on our system. Today we read that Israel had been targe

ted by an anonymous group which successfully wreaked significant damage. Read the report here: http://gizmodo.com/5961399/anonymous-de ... -passwords"

Apparently some responses have been deleted. The ones talking about the latest events in Israel presaging the End Times are still there.

Teh gays sure are busy folk, what with their cyber invasion of countries like Israel and Vision Forum.

Just left the following comment:

Hey, DOUG, have you seen my PHILLIPS screwdriver? Since this IS A very important issue, I wanted to vote yes, but it won't let me cast my vote! I'm sure that, with the right TOOL, we can fix the poll script and make sure that the people can voice their thoughts on this matter.

mlfw1335_small.jpg

Just left the following comment:

mlfw1335_small.jpg

:lol: Doug Phillips knows he's a tool at this point, so I doubt your comment will go through. Here's hoping you gave an intern a good laugh.

Doug Phillips is a tool.

Archived