IGNORED

The Putman Family (cult) on TLC

ChickenettiLuvr

On 8/25/2018 at 2:52 PM, Seculardaisy said:

In other disturbing Putman family news..: they stack their presumably used toothbrushes on top of one another in a drawer and I think I’m going to vomit. 

3CF203FE-D283-4D8B-B1CD-36A10C736EEB.png

How's that even safe for the 15 kids in the house? They reach for a toothbrush and end up with razor cuts.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

So everyone has to remember which toothbrush is theirs in the pile? I can’t deal with my bristles of toothbrush touching someone else’s bristles. Also, why do people post stupid stuff like that? How slow is their day that this would be exciting? 

Any updates on the Papa Putnam and the brother’s gun charges.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Confession time: I was hoping they would get renewed because I feel that they are a bigger train wreck than the Duggars. The son-in-law that changed his name to Putman looked like he was close to breaking free, doing his medical internship. I was rooting for him and dearly I wanted to see Papa Putman's reaction to this. Also, I wondered if the daughter could manage to live far away from the rest of the family, or if she would succumb to pressure from her control freak father and move back to the home base (maybe even convincing her hubby to do so).

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 9:09 PM, MarblesMom said:

<snip> Just read on FB that Jamie and Blair are going to have their 4th child, the 17th grandchild.  Wasn't Blair the one that freaked out after she had her third because Jamie was working horrendous hours/commuting and she was having trouble caring for the kids? 

since Papa Putman is in charge of every cent, maybe he controls the access to/use of birth control. Oh Lord, now I've got the creeps....

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I think that the more children Blair has, the harder it is going to be for her husband to convince her to move away permanently. On the show, it was obvious he was tired of being under the her father’s thumb. That’s why I think he jumped at the chance to do a residency out of state. I still don’t think that marriage will last because I think that, ultimately, Blair will choose her father over her husband. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Those poor kids have a turd on their hats and don’t even know it. 

Not that I like adults that support trump, but seeing kids in trump hats makes me particularly sad.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

• 2 years later...

Bumping to announce, they’re back.  Only on YouTube instead.  The algorithm suggested it for me (I may watch too many family vloggers) 

Spoiler

• Thank You 4

Summary of sorts.  They have the house (expansion) built.  Bill suffered cardiac arrest at one point or another while they were in Vegas.  He now has a service dog named Dudley (referred to as the youngest child).  They are (at least for now) homeschooling with a retired teacher friend teaching the elementary school kids.  The middle school kids are doing online school.  And it seems at some point in the near future Blair and Jamie are moving back. 

• Thank You 3

I had completely forgotten them. Jamie is a Doctor? I recall. The parents weren’t happy about Jamie and Blair moving away I seem to remember?

• Upvote 1

I believe that Jamie was in Med School or something at the time of the show. 

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3