IGNORED

Whitney and Zach Bates- Part 2

samurai_sarah

That is a cute picture, and just the sort of things tiny children would do.  And not a blanket in sight.

One of mine loved the fresh from the dryer basket of clothes, too.  She'd burrow in until she had about half the clothes under her, and the rest on her lap.  I just had to make sure she was clean first.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/9/2017 at 2:22 PM, Flossie said:

That is a cute picture, and just the sort of things tiny children would do.  And not a blanket in sight.

One of mine loved the fresh from the dryer basket of clothes, too.  She'd burrow in until she had about half the clothes under her, and the rest on her lap.  I just had to make sure she was clean first.

Her kids do always look happy. And I know we don't see a true glimpse into their lives through what they post but they seem like happy well looked after bubbas

13 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

Her kids do always look happy. And I know we don't see a true glimpse into their lives through what they post but they seem like happy well looked after bubbas

Despite Zach and Whit are probably very nice and caring with the kids, the truth is that babies smiles are not a proof of it. Even abused babies can smile a lot and look happy.  I'm not talking about extreme abuse of course. 

People see a very serious Allie and think there's something wrong with her. But happy babies can also be serious at pictures. I was like that, no smiling in pictures until being a toddler. 

In fact, most fundie babies look happy, even in terrible families (Zsu!). Babies are like that.

9 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Despite Zach and Whit are probably very nice and caring with the kids, the truth is that babies smiles are not a proof of it. Even abused babies can smile a lot and look happy.  I'm not talking about extreme abuse of course. 

People see a very serious Allie and think there's something wrong with her. But happy babies can also be serious at pictures. I was like that, no smiling in pictures until being a toddler. 

In fact, most fundie babies look happy, even in terrible families (Zsu!). Babies are like that.

It's also way easier to get smiley pictures now thanks to digital cameras and smart phones. No need to worry about wasting film when you can just delete any that aren't good. 

And for the record, I love Allie Jane's serious face. Reminds me of my brother as a kid - he'd purposely put on what he called his "game face" for photos because he wanted to be like our dad, who is notorious for not smiling in pictures (despite being a very jolly guy.)

5 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

And for the record, I love Allie Jane's serious face. Reminds me of my brother as a kid - he'd purposely put on what he called his "game face" for photos because he wanted to be like our dad, who is notorious for not smiling in pictures (despite being a very jolly guy.)

That is adorable.

On 4/12/2017 at 5:21 PM, Carm_88 said:

David Waller dropped the #family and Whitney picked it up.  

It's bothering me that her Birkenstocks are 2, maybe 3 sizes too small. That's not how they're meant to fit! #BEC

A little Bringing Up Bates plug from Whitney. Every post these days, I'm expecting an announcement. 

Since Zach is a full fledged cop now, with long days, I wonder if there will be more space between the kiddos.  

I bet they'll have 4 close in age. Then, a Zach fed up with an overwhelmed  Whit will buy a box of condoms. Whit will cry about it bit she will secretly be released.

8 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I bet they'll have 4 close in age. Then, a Zach fed up with an overwhelmed  Whit will buy a box of condoms. Whit will cry about it bit she will secretly be released.

I don't think she'll cry about it. I do think she has drank the koolaid and bought a lot of what her in-laws are trying to sell, but she is from the real heathen world where money is tight and normal families use birth control to limit their kids to a manageable amount. 

I do think she is enjoying motherhood and will have a few more, though. 

I think it will be interesting to see what Whitney/Zach and all of the second generation fundies do. Whitney certainly has the language down pat, "precious memories." Gag me! 

Beautiful photos but I can't believe she has put flowers on thr babies feet.

That headband flower is too big, in my opinion.

On 4/4/2017 at 8:37 AM, HereticHick said:

Yeah, but someone on her Instagram feed commented that she needs to cover up those wanton knees. "What a sweet family you have...ps stop dressing like a tramp!"

Capture.JPG

omg I can't believe these people sometimes!!! LMAO that is so rude!

The photos are beautiful. I'm not a huge stickler about the bows but I do think Kaci's is too big in this case, it overpowers her cute little face.

In any case, that Taryn Ager person always does fabulous work. I wonder if she's fundie.

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

The photos are beautiful. I'm not a huge stickler about the bows but I do think Kaci's is too big in this case, it overpowers her cute little face.

In any case, that Taryn Ager person always does fabulous work. I wonder if she's fundie.

She has done most of the photographs for the Bates lately. I know Chad and Erin used her with Brooklyn's newborn shoot as well, so I would imagine that she is fundie. 

Beautiful pics.

Sad someone thinks love and happiness exist just because of Jesus. As if people couldn't love and be happy the 2 million years before Jesus was born. As if non Christian people couldn't be happy. Come on.

9 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

Her kids dress up for Halloween and go trick or treating, they appear to go to school and  I play organised kids baseball, and has Christmas trees in her house. So probably not their brand of fundie, unless she's keeping it off her page as it's better for business.

Looking at her instagram, she's also done shoots for Lawson and Erin's music, and she was present at Kaci's birth, so regardless of her fundie stance, she's quite close to the family.

It appears she did over 100 newborn shoots alone last year, and none of these (seriously adorable) photos feature any of the traditional #blessed or heart for the lord speak anywhere.

She does a good job, I see why they keep coming back to Taryn!

9 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Beautiful pics.

Sad someone thinks love and happiness exist just because of Jesus. As if people couldn't love and be happy the 2 million years before Jesus was born. As if non Christian people couldn't be happy. Come on.

Well they do believe the world is only 6000 years old. ;) 

How utterly strange: There is a message on the Bates' Blog from Whitney and Zack thanking all the viewers for watching the past five seasons and their ongoing love and encouragement yadayadayada. 

(Here is the link)

What is this about? Are they going to be featured less or stop filming at all (if so WHY- Whitney is my pet fundies even so we have a rough phase right now with Trump. But I still hope for them turning away from a Gothardite/Quiverfull lifestyle. More is off the cards I think. They will always be very conservative.)

Or are they going to be more front and center? (Could this be a sign that Gil will appear less because of the lawsuit?)

Or do they understand that a part of their income is tied to the show and they are really thankful?

So many questions....

(and why can't I never find the emoji I am looking for)

That's not the Bateses' official blog. It's not even Lily and Ellie's. I've never seen this blog before. No clue where they got this quote. Maybe from UP's website or Whitney's IG (can't check, she blocked me for defending her choice to wear jeans). 

45 minutes ago, marmalade said:

That's not the Bateses' official blog. It's not even Lily and Ellie's. I've never seen this blog before. No clue where they got this quote. Maybe from UP's website or Whitney's IG (can't check, she blocked me for defending her choice to wear jeans). 

it was from whit's IG.

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

They snipped it too. 

Tune in tonight on UpTv @ 9 pm for the Season 5 Finale of #BringingUpBates!We sincerely thank each and every one of you for your love and encouragement and the kindness you've shown the whole family throughout these past seasons. We truly feel like y'all are the ones that bless us and encourage our hearts more than we could ever do for you! Y'all are amazing! On tonight's episode, you'll see our sweet little niece, Lexi Mae, being welcomed to the world and the whole family getting together to celebrate "I Love You Day"! God bless you all! 

Whitney had posted a plug for the show. I don't think that they are going anywhere. 

I think Whitney has just gone back to her regular clothing choices before she met Zach. The pictures are really nice. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived