IGNORED

Whitney and Zach Bates- Part 2

samurai_sarah

I like the dress minus the ruffles on the sleeves.

I'm sure they had absolutely no problem with the unapologetic rapist marriage. They had to have read his bullshit blame the slut post.  This is a good reminder of what these people are really like. 

The weird baby feet things are as pointless as the giant baby bows. 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Casserole said:

So we will all know that those are baby girl feet, not baby boy feet!!!  So important to have those sex distinctions at all times!

17 hours ago, HereticHick said:

So we will all know that those are baby girl feet, not baby boy feet!!!  So important to have those sex distinctions at all times!

I *guess* that's true. I mean, she only has on a dress and ONE giant bow on her head... and the little pearl bracelet. Without those .... bow-feet-thingys I would NEVER know she was a girl.

On 4/2/2017 at 1:05 AM, Hmmm_idolatry said:

For a fundie, Whitney does wear some very cute things.  Minus the ruffled sleeve, that's a very cute dress; and that little Bradley is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen.  He's an absolute doll.  

Yeah, but someone on her Instagram feed commented that she needs to cover up those wanton knees. "What a sweet family you have...ps stop dressing like a tramp!"

Capture.JPG

7 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yeah, but someone on her Instagram feed commented that she needs to cover up those wanton knees. "What a sweet family you have...ps stop dressing like a tramp!"

Capture.JPG

I just choked on my peppermint tea. Oh those defrauding knees! :P 

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Capture.JPG

Oh, passive-aggressiveness at it's best.  I wonder if the person who wrote that was a troll...

Did Whitney respond?  If not, I volunteer to write a response for her.

"Thank you, bunchesofbaileys, for your kind comments.  I considered adding a modesty panel.  So I put on the dress, modeled it for my husband and asked him what he thought.  My Godly husband reflected on the matter and liked the dress as it was, but to be sure we prayed together.  Twice.  After much consideration, my husband told me that I should not alter the dress, but wear it in the way that it was intended.  We felt calm in the knowledge that God had given His approval.  I understand that God might wish that some other women add an extension, but that was not His Plan for me.  Blessings!"

39 minutes ago, Flossie said:

Oh, passive-aggressiveness at it's best.  I wonder if the person who wrote that was a troll...

Did Whitney respond?  If not, I volunteer to write a response for her.

"Thank you, bunchesofbaileys, for your kind comments.  I considered adding a modesty panel.  So I put on the dress, modeled it for my husband and asked him what he thought.  My Godly husband reflected on the matter and liked the dress as it was, but to be sure we prayed together.  Twice.  After much consideration, my husband told me that I should not alter the dress, but wear it in the way that it was intended.  We felt calm in the knowledge that God had given His approval.  I understand that God might wish that some other women add an extension, but that was not His Plan for me.  Blessings!"

How many times can I like this post? The Blessings on the end of that made my coffee end up everywhere but inside my stomach

I'm so glad my mom never put ridiculous bows on me. There are a few pictures of me in really girly, pink, and frilly things as a baby. Pretty much as soon as I could talk I voiced my distaste for them. I was much happier in my big brother's hand me downs.

Apparently my mom got a lot of flack for my first snow suit. It was a hand me down from her friend who had a son a little older than me. It was orange, green, and purple. Apparently it wasn't girly enough for a baby girl to some people :pb_rollseyes:

How do you even put those bow things on? Seems like it would be hard to get them on the child's feet. Have we seen extra modesty panels on the Bates before?

This is probably a little late, but of course at 2:48 on the David & Priscilla video Josh is front and center on the altar.  It's not even his wedding!  I have a feeling he had something to do with that/it wasn't a coincidence.

Also, what's with Priscilla's vow to respect David but David doesn't have to vow to respect her?!  That's some patriarchal BS.

3 minutes ago, eandre31 said:

I actually really like Whitney's dress.. I wish she would respond to the questions on where she got it.

She made an Instagram story the other day with where she got everything but unfortunately it's down now and I can't recall where it said it was from!

On 4/2/2017 at 11:39 AM, Carm_88 said:

Whitney, Zach, and family looked good as they watched Tabitha Paine marry the rapist Tim Robinson. 

Take the weird ruffle off the sleeves, make my tummy a little flatter and I'd so wear this dress. 

But to something other than watching a rapist get married. No fucking way could I ever support a rapists wedding. 

7 hours ago, eandre31 said:

I actually really like Whitney's dress.. I wish she would respond to the questions on where she got it.

She answered! It's from New York & Co.

On 4/4/2017 at 8:37 AM, HereticHick said:

Capture.JPG

If someone wrote that on my Instagram, I would cordially invite them to go and have sweet fellowship with themselves.  How obnoxiously rude.  

4 hours ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

If someone wrote that on my Instagram, I would cordially invite them to go and have sweet fellowship with themselves.  How obnoxiously rude.  

omg! KNEES ARE NOT SEXUAL YOU WEIRDOS

4 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I agree. Mine are pretty damn ugly to be honest. Weird bony looking things. 

18 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Speak for yourself, my knees are sexy AF. When my husband is feeling frisky he's all "Mmm baby, just roll up those pants a bit."  

/sarcasm

I'm just gonna say I friggin' LOVE New York and Co. They understand that short women exist.

Bradley fed Kaci Lynn chocolate chip cookies, when Whitney was folding laundry. She looks very pleased to be honest! :) 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived