IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel- Part 5

samurai_sarah

E erytime she takes about God chosing people, I'm reminded she's a Calvin is because she thinks it makes her special.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Terrie said:

E erytime she takes about God chosing people, I'm reminded she's a Calvin is because she thinks it makes her special.

Yep, God made her a special snowflake while most of the rest of the population was created just to burn for eternity. 

She has a whole blog post about how she is chosen and forgive. She is also posting away on Instagram. Social media break meant switching from one social media platform to another. 

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Social media break meant switching from one social media platform to another. 

As long as you quit 1 social media service you're technically "taking a break" from it so you can still attempt to take credit. :my_angel: 

Nothing wrong with just taking a hiatus and then letting people know afterwards. But then again, I don't take social media stuff very seriously, so what do I know? 

Plus side of her social media "break" is that she's continue navel gazing about God and not every guy who has been polite to her. She's still plagerizing,  though.

3 minutes ago, Terrie said:

She's still plagerizing,  though.

We can't expect that switching from one social media outlet to another will work miracles! I really, really don't think she understands the concept of plagiarism. 

I hope she tries her hand at some new prose fiction on of these days. I could use a little pick-me-up for my own writer's block. :P  Pomes are so dull and uninspiring. How am I supposed to find my muse???

Raquel has a really odd story up about how she met a hot guy but didn't find him hot. 

So she met a:

Tall, dark hair, blue eyes, chiseled features, deep voice. 

when she was hanging out with a group of guys.

It sounds like the guy is an actual jerk, but I don't get why she reacted with such anger. He basically talked about hanging out at strip clubs and objectified women. One of the guys then said Raquel got a $100 tip at her job(which I find hard to believe) and he apparently thought that sounded fake too and Raquel said that she didn't have to take off her clothes to get big tips. She isn't tearing down the guy at that point, she is attacking strippers and bragging about herself. 

What really made her mad was when he said he had been married, it was terrible and he would never get married again. She stomped off in anger. That seems like WAY overreacting. What is she really angry about? Because I don't think this has to do with a hot guy going to strip clubs and objectifying women. 

Why does this guy have to be attractive but be a major jerk too? 

Because good looks aren't a reflection of someone's soul. Ugly people aren't the only folks who are jerks. 

Why does he feel the need to brag about all the crap he's been involved in?

Same reason you do Raquel. I bet he didn't tattoo his name on his body. 

Why does he cuss so much?

When did Raquel suddenly start caring about cussing?

I drove away from that "conversation" in fumes.  I went to my family's and everything I touched seemed to either get thrown or slammed.  I was more angry than I'd been in an extremely long time.

I think the real reason she spent the day slamming things around is because a hot guy wasn't into her. She was throwing things after that conversation? That is a bit much. Especially for someone who has no issue exploiting at risk teen boys to make herself feel better. 

How many people have I met who thought I was a fun, cool, pretty girl but once they hung out with me for a while, they slowly changed their minds about me? 

I'm betting a whole lot. But before you get your hopes up that Raquel has become self-aware, this  event and these thoughts  happened a year ago and she hasn't changed one tiny bit. 

And then she goes back to turning guys she likes and who don't like her back into broken souls that need fixing. In her mind this super hot guy can't possible really be a jerk who likes strip clubs and objectifying women.

I think beneath all the cussing and fake confidence, he really is just a kind, sweet, handsome man who has been hurt by the world and had made wrong choices in previous years that turned around and burnt him.

I bet that if he wasn't hot she wouldn't have been angry and she wouldn't think he was a kind sweet man. 

Oh good grief she starts this off by saying don't read if you are under 18.  Which is why she is suddenly concerned about cussing and his being married before.  This is on her blog.  We know 'the other' Raquel from her twitter, instagram etc but this is blog Raquel who still pretends to be innocent and godly because her audience's parents might tell them to stop reading her.  

We'll ignore the fact that the Duggar sort of crowd would immediately question the fact that Raquel was hanging with a group of guys and no mention of an appropriate friend/chaperone.  

And there's a Bible verse so really the whole story is to illustrate that this guy doesn't live up to the Bible Verse.  (Better story would be how she realized when she did X or Y she didn't live up to the verse)

I bet she met a hot guy that wouldn't fall for her shtick, and she's still mad about it.  I can see her flirting and getting nowhere, trying harder and becoming more obvious, and getting frustrated that he wasn't falling for her.  

He probably started trolling her, saying stuff and watching in delight as she lost her mind because he wasn't following the script.  I bet she made a damned fool of herself, and some tiny little voice in the corner of her shallow little mind is still embarrassed.  

It's too uncomfortable to think about it unless she makes up a new narrative.  Now she's the Good Person who was mistreated by the Bad Guy, but to show her audience how good Raquel really is, she's decided that the Bad Guy is actually a real sweetie who went down the wrong path and doesn't know what to do now.  

It's a shame he drove Raquel away, she could have made his life so much better. No worries, her encounter with him helped her become even more awesome than she was before!

29 minutes ago, xRoo said:

Just read the blog. A year and a half later and she is still upset that this guy didnt want to marry her?!

Of course.  It causes cognitive dissonance for her.

In Raquel's head, Raquel is the perfect, most desirable woman that EVERY guy wants. 

However, she had an experience that challenged that because there was a guy who DIDN'T want her.  

Raquel cannot process this experience AND maintain her belief in her own superiority.  So this experience continues to naggle at her as she looks desperately for an angle that allows her to process this experience AND still believe every guy wants her.  

On 5/21/2017 at 11:50 AM, Shoobydoo said:

I hope she tries her hand at some new prose fiction on of these days. I could use a little pick-me-up for my own writer's block. :P  Pomes are so dull and uninspiring. How am I supposed to find my muse???

So do I. I have fond memories of our Yuku days, when I took her "Life's Choices" anti-abortion story and tried to make it into a realistic situation.

On 2017-5-9 at 9:56 AM, formergothardite said:

Her fetish with Jesus and God having a romantic relationship with her is just weird. Her "love story with Jesus" was all about sexting. She needs to go back to writing about mystical orange penis ferrets. 

The slut-shaming tale of Leona is right up there with "My Immortal" for so-bad-its-good shitfics, IMO.

A year and a half later, I still have that $2 bill.  I pinned it up on my board to serve as a reminder to pray for him.  I haven't seen him since but hey, you don't have to be in contact with someone to know that God is using your prayers.

Hello, nice to meet you. Please check out my blog later to find out why I don't like you. Hope you don't mind but I'm going to take credit for any good  things that may happen to you  later because I told a deity why I thought  you sucked when I saw you.

On 5/29/2017 at 9:14 PM, acheronbeach said:

The slut-shaming tale of Leona is right up there with "My Immortal" for so-bad-its-good shitfics, IMO.

Nothing in the history of EVER will be better than the mystical orange penis ferret!  NOTHING!

Raquel is back on Twitter and retweeting things that contain the n word. 

She also went to talk to her pastor about her dating life. She took his advice and applied it to Jesus.

I had been talking to him about dating relationships, but I think the whole conversation could pertain to our love relationship with God.

And I'm with @Curious, nothing will ever beat the mystical orange penis ferret. :ferret:

Based on an overnight tweet, no you don't got something or a prize for buying a ticket and taking a friend to a concert.  The mere fact that she tweeted this smacks of bragging.  

Does anyone have a copy of Mystical Penis Ferret anywhere? I fancy reading it again.

Raquel now thinks she looks exactly like Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman.  She doesn't. 

Blame this on someone at the movie theater when she saw Wonder Woman.  Naturally it as gone to her head

23 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Raquel now thinks she looks exactly like Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman.  She doesn't. 

Uhhh... She's fucking delusional. Just because a bunch of thirsty scrubs on Twitter say it doesn't make it true, Raquel. 

d6e.jpg

Well they both have long dark hair, legs and titties. That's all some dudes ever see anyway

I don't know...they do both have long brown hair and brown eyes, but Raquel isn't Gal Gadot's doppelganger in my opinion.

20170612_010059.thumb.jpg.1d5e9d4e3e173aa895faffca4dc2e902.jpg

Different eye shape, different eyebrows, different nose, different cheek bones, different lips.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived