IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 22: More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

So it wouldn't shock me at all if they had been courting far longer than the Duggars made it appear. Especially after Josiah's failed courtship. They may have wanted to be certain things would work out differently this time before announcing anything - especially because it's one of their precious virginal daughters. Can't have any of them publicly suffering from Broken Heart Pieces syndrome.

That, and they had to do a better job cleaning teh internetz than they did with joshly.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Josh certainly gained back the weight quickly.  I guess he has been home 6 months already.  He aged so badly.  Looks way older and scruffier than he should.  Time for a makeover, I agree, let's bring back What Not To Wear.  Or, actually, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.  Perfect!!!!  Guys, make over this homophobic slovenly cheating bigot.  If anyone can, you can! 

I'm torn between Anna being pregnant and them going on so many date nights to repair their marriage/stress eating causing her to gain a few.  I wouldn't be surprised by a pregnancy announcement but I also wouldn't be surprised if the stress and work of repairing their marriage means stress eating and no time for exersize. 

If she stays with him, she's a fool.

Of course the chances of her leaving when they're essentially being kept by the in-laws is pretty much nil.

What a shitty, shitty situation.

15 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

A pregnancy won't save Joshie. I think they should go on Dr.Phil or Dr. Jen from couples therapy

Oh, I hope not. The last thing they need is more reality TV exposure... at the very least because they don't need another place to advocate their family's methods for "fixing" problems. 

On 9/28/2016 at 9:56 AM, Buzzard said:

That, and they had to do a better job cleaning teh internetz than they did with joshly.

He also has a story about realizing that he was on a sinful path and recommitting himself to religion to get off of it. So if there are unacceptable (by Duggar standards) things in his past, they can probably all be explained away with him finding Jesus. Any scandalous stuff would have to be fairly recent or happen in the future. 

23 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

A pregnancy won't save Joshie. I think they should go on Dr.Phil or Dr. Jen from couples therapy

They'd never be okay with Dr. Phil, he doesn't put up with bullshit. They would only go on a Christian therapy show where the questions were vetted in advance and there was no blame.

2 hours ago, nst said:

Anderson Cooper would be amusing

I seem to remember that Anderson Cooper once did an interview with the Duggars that featured the same boring, fluff questions that were asked in all the other interviews they've done.  Nothing revealing, nothing that could shock, just the usual "how do you raise all these kids?" and "kids, do you all want to grow up and have big families?" type dreck.  So I wouldn't count on him to do anything hard-hitting.

I darn well know if anyone asked them tough questions, they would give generic answers or avoid answering at all. They take accountability for NOTHING.

14 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

I have a weird dream of Nancy Grace grilling the shit out of J'chelae 

I despise her, but Nancy Grace would absolutely murder Michelle. She has that personality, plus no one goes unscathed in her interviews.

On 9/28/2016 at 2:23 PM, JMO said:

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.  Perfect!!!!  Guys, make over this homophobic slovenly cheating bigot.  If anyone can, you can! 

He would be the perfect candidate! I loved that show. Can you imagine a Joshley makeover into "metrosexual beau"? "Urban hipster with beard and nitro coffee"? 

Regarding Anna+Josh, I thought it would be more likely that he bolted before her, but maybe he is not entirely stupid and realizes that without education, money, and prospects, there is nowhere for him to go. DoG forbit he should actually...wait for it....work!

On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 11:13 PM, pamplemousse said:

I seem to remember that Anderson Cooper once did an interview with the Duggars that featured the same boring, fluff questions that were asked in all the other interviews they've done.  Nothing revealing, nothing that could shock, just the usual "how do you raise all these kids?" and "kids, do you all want to grow up and have big families?" type dreck.  So I wouldn't count on him to do anything hard-hitting.

They need Oprah. She asks the tough stuff

11 minutes ago, Toothfairy said:

Pretty sure Oprah wouldn't give them the time of day. She'd be disgusted by them all.

Dr. Phil on the other hand, wonder if he'd interview them??

8 hours ago, Percy said:

Just saw a photo of Anna on Pickles Facebook- definitely pregnant.  Maybe 4 months?

I can't find it

Anna needs to close her legs to that dirtbag 

so that means Jessa who is what 5 months along? will have a bump picture with Anna 

If this is the picture in question, I think it looks like she regained some of the weight she lost last year when that dipshit put her through hell and back. I don't think this proves that she's pregnant, though she always could be.

I don't think she necessarily looks pregnant. Meredith, however, looks ridiculous with those faux-tails. WHY??? BURN THEM ALL. 

So we know Jessa is half way through pregnancy.  There's a lot of speculation about Anna.  Jill was filmed months ago saying that they are actively trying.  Who announces next and when will they finally put Jessa's announcement on the show?  It's got to be soon.  I think Anna and/or Jill may be already pregnant, or may not, but I think Jill will announce quickly again.  Anna I think will wait 3 months and then announce.  I think  it would be too much of a testament to "God's redemption" to wait too long.  And I still think Jinger is getting married this month.  I'm surprised a date hasn't been leaked yet. 

11 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

IIRC, a number of years ago, the Duggars supposedly sat down with Oprah for an interview that never aired. I understand that in that interview, there were many questions Oprah asked that the Duggars refused to answer. 

Wasn't there also a call-in show that put Michelle on the spot re: Gothard/IBLP/whatever?  She didn't exactly handle that well.  

I wonder if any interviewer will ever be able to ask them the tough stuff.  It's my guess -- and only my guess -- that Boob and Michelle will only answer questions to which they can give their pat answers.  I wonder if they secure the interviews and then make interviewers agree not to ask the tough stuff.

As for Anna...for the love of everything, please let that picture only show that she has gained weight and please let her NOT be pregnant with that scumbag Josh's baby.  

The Duggars were due to go on Oprah and were all in New York and ready but someone emailed the production team to tell them about Josh and Oprah's team shut it down very quick and phoned Arkansas police triggering the investigation & interviews in the police report.
Thus the Duggars never made it to filming.

Thus there is no way that TLC didn't know about Josh.  Discovery was sniffing around them within months and TV people talk.

1 hour ago, JMO said:

So we know Jessa is half way through pregnancy.  There's a lot of speculation about Anna.  Jill was filmed months ago saying that they are actively trying.  Who announces next and when will they finally put Jessa's announcement on the show?  It's got to be soon.  I think Anna and/or Jill may be already pregnant, or may not, but I think Jill will announce quickly again.  Anna I think will wait 3 months and then announce.  I think  it would be too much of a testament to "God's redemption" to wait too long.  And I still think Jinger is getting married this month.  I'm surprised a date hasn't been leaked yet. 

everything seems to be so secret lately with the wedding date, Jessa's non pictures, it all seems like something is happening ...

3 hours ago, nst said:

everything seems to be so secret lately with the wedding date, Jessa's non pictures, it all seems like something is happening ...

Happy to know that i'm not the only one who think that something is going on here... I think that soon (before the end of the month) we will know what is happening 

2 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Happy to know that i'm not the only one who think that something is going on here... I think that soon (before the end of the month) we will know what is happening 

well that goes with the fact they know it is season /series finale time 

Big cough cough surprise 

they are a machine 

• samurai_sarah pinned this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic

Archived