IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 22: More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

16 hours ago, JoyfulSel said:

As a HUGE Pats fan, I am shaking my head at 4, LOL. But otherwise, excellent list. :my_smile:

Huge Pats fan here, too! Cheering for the Pats isn't evil at all... it is smart ;) LOL

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5.10.2016 at 5:59 PM, VelociRapture said:

12. That she knows some sins - like hiding chocolate in weird places so you don't have to share - are not only ok, but highly encouraged. And that she shouldn't judge anyone, which may or may not include her mother, for doing so.

That's not a sin. It's standing up for yourself, protecting the lives of your siblings, and your poor parents' nerves. :)

It reminds me of that whole sorry episode in which Jana recounted how she had to give up her beloved jewellery box to Jessa. To me that sends the message that if you stand up for yourself and trust your parents, you get punished.

What a dangerous thing to teach a child!

We call each other sweetie and I hate calling women girls once they are out of college or self-supporting. But these women act like girls well into adulthood.

I hide chocolate in several places at home & my desk at work. Just wish I could afford the good stuff cause Hershey's doesn't cut it any more.

True story. We were married about 3 years & my husband was surprised to find my chocolate stash & asked me how long I had it. I asked him how long have we been together? He joked that he didn't know me but he wanted to eat my chocolate. I said ok, I have other stashes. He was amazed, asking how many. I said a lady never reveals that.

I never hid my chocolate addiction so it was weird that he was surprised that I hid it. Now he just brings me the good stuff if he knows I had a bad day. I don't need to ask.

20 hours ago, feministxtian said:

#4 is SO important...My kids would be disowned if they became Pats fans. Good news...they aren't. They're pretty firmly Broncos/Colts fans (we lived in SW Indiana, so they can't shake the Colts thing). 

Coming from a long line of Jets fans (please dont laugh, we are a loyal people ;) ) I told my oldest (who now lives in Boston) that they would spontaniously combust if they became a Pats fan.   I will so miss that child.......

Vermonter here. We're Pats fans for pretty much the same reason Duggars are Razorback fans: 'cause that's all we got :my_cry:

But....but....our boy Forte went to the Jets! I mean, I'm sure everyone in Chicago would be thrilled to have him back if y'all don't want him! 

Oh and Go Blackhawks!

9 hours ago, xlurker said:

Coming from a long line of Jets fans (please dont laugh, we are a loyal people ;) ) I told my oldest (who now lives in Boston) that they would spontaniously combust if they became a Pats fan.   I will so miss that child.......

My 8 month old nephew is a Jets fan like his dad's side and like my husband and I. I took one look at him after the first preseason game this year and told him to prepare for a lifetime of disappointment. :pb_lol:

P.S. Husband and I married last November and opted to delay our Honeymoon until early January. The day after the wedding we drove to the Meadowlands and Honeymooned with Fitzpatrick and the Jets. We got so many high fives from other fans because we were wearing personalized shirts with our last name and wedding date on it. Still my favorite game we've been too. 

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

My 8 month old nephew is a Jets fan like his dad's side and like my husband and I. I took one look at him after the first preseason game this year and told him to prepare for a lifetime of disappointment. :pb_lol:

P.S. Husband and I married last November and opted to delay our Honeymoon until early January. The day after the wedding we drove to the Meadowlands and Honeymooned with Fitzpatrick and the Jets. We got so many high fives from other fans because we were wearing personalized shirts with our last name and wedding date on it. Still my favorite game we've been too. 

I knew there were multiple reasons that I loved you!  Add me to the list of long suffering Jets fans.

May our suffering one day bring us a ring (or atleast a non embarrassing season)

Ramen

8 hours ago, Buzzard said:

May our suffering one day bring us a ring (or atleast a non embarrassing season)

Ramen

This could easily be modified into a Duggar daughter's prayer:

May my servant's heart (aka servitude to my parents) one day bring me an engagement ring and a new season of life.

Sad.

8 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I knew there were multiple reasons that I loved you!  Add me to the list of long suffering Jets fans.

Ramen

I did not know there were so many Jets fans here, my thoughts are with you all.

(I actually live in N. NJ and am surrounded by Jets/Giants fans, can't get away from you all! :pb_lol:)

@VelociRapture I am now aging myself...but I was VERY young.  The first Jets game I attended was at Shay Stadium.  For as long as I can remember I have suffered the ridicule as well as the humiliation of defeat.  But when they win, they do it with style and we all bask in the glow of victory!!  Even though I now live in what is mostly Pats territory, I would give up watching the game altogether before rooting for THAT team.  I have sat thru too many losing seasons in that windy cold stadium to give up my team.   Go JETS   :)

Okay just putting this out here, I have been a Detroit Lions fan ever since high school which would be about 43 or 44 years ago(damn has it been that long?)...had the official pajamas and the vibro football game featuring the Lions..ahhh good times! :pb_lol:

My 5 yo son today asked me if I had a favorite team. Lol I said whatever yours are. So I am now a fan of the Huskers, the Chiefs, and the Broncos. Lol

On 10/7/2016 at 9:09 AM, Buzzard said:

Ramen

As a long suffering Bills fan, I feel your pain & share your embarrassment. We need a conference united to dethrone the Pats! 

32 minutes ago, emscm said:

As a long suffering Bills fan, I feel your pain & share your embarrassment. We need a conference united to dethrone the Pats! 

As a Jets fan still bitter about the last game we played against you last season where Rex Ryan fucked the Jets over once again -

No! :pb_lol:

Vikings fan here!!!  Finally a team worth cheating for.   Yippee!!!  We are totally willing to dethrone any team out there.   (Especially the packers)).  

19 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Blasphemy! You can't be a chiefs and Broncos fan at the same time!!!

Lol I tried to tell him that.

4 hours ago, Timetostoplurking said:

Vikings fan here!!!  Finally a team worth cheating for.   Yippee!!!  We are totally willing to dethrone any team out there.   (Especially the packers)).  

Why can't Minnesota Viking players eat cereal for breakfast?

Because whenever they get too close to a "bowl" they choke! 

Sorry can't help myself. I'm not much of a football watcher but it's Packers all the way!! 

19 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Blasphemy! You can't be a chiefs and Broncos fan at the same time!!!

They BOTH suck! RAIDER NATION in the hizzy! 

7 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

As a Jets fan still bitter about the last game we played against you last season where Rex Ryan fucked the Jets over once again -

The only time we agree - our mutual hatred of Rex. He's...something. :pb_lol:

On 10/6/2016 at 10:54 PM, Shadoewolf said:

But....but....our boy Forte went to the Jets! I mean, I'm sure everyone in Chicago would be thrilled to have him back if y'all don't want him! 

Oh and Go Blackhawks!

PK, FIlip and Roman are going to wipe the Ice clean with yall on the 14th Go Preds 

I have no idea what anyone is saying. I hate sports with a passion! I can't keep up with all the terms. :tw_bawling:

14 hours ago, emscm said:

Same! I live in Boston and watched the Pats-Bills game last week at a Bills bar -- the atmosphere was incredible. This week I'm in LA and will be going to the Bills-Rams game.

17 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

One thing Bills and Jets fans have in common is a mutual hatred for Rex!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic

Archived