IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

I wish I had the power to take the fertility away from these idiots and give it to those on the TTC thread.

Poor Sophia!

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John has a video with him blathering on about all the Bibles he had shipped there(what happened to that printing ministry?!) and he starts off in his fake accent, but then stops and says he guesses he shouldn't speak in his British-Zambian accent and should instead just speak in his American one. I'm wondering if we aren't the only folks mocking his over the top fake accent. John seems very, very aware of speaking with this accent, so I don't think it is a case of him picking it up without noticing. 

He has not updated about Sophia and if the popcorn kernel is out of her nose. :pb_sad:

If Sophia were my child, the only thing that would keep me from immediately heading to the E.R. is a phone call to the Pediatrician to see if she wanted me to bring the child to her office instead.

10 hours ago, Ali said:

He has not updated about Sophia and if the popcorn kernel is out of her nose. :pb_sad:

If Sophia were my child, the only thing that would keep me from immediately heading to the E.R. is a phone call to the Pediatrician to see if she wanted me to bring the child to her office instead.

It must of gone fine and been uneventful. Otherwise we would hear about it.

I would be okay with calling my pediatrician's office and waiting overnight to take my kid into their doctor as long as they were not in pain, or in hysterics over it.I would not of conducted any experiments to remove it, apart from trying to help them blow their nose. I would of left it alone and let the professionals handle it.

My eldest stuck a bead up her nose when she was four but it came out easily once she stopped panicking.

ETA: I don't think rushing to ER is the wrong choice either and perfectly reasonable.

My two year old great-nephew got a bead off the threading on the side of his car seat stuck up his nose just before Christmas. No- one realised at first. We all thought he had a sniffly cold starting.

His dad spotted it on day 2 when his nose bled and smelled off. Straight to A&E. Light GA given and bead removed. GA was given as he kept on sneezing when the paediatrician touched his nose.

Needless to say, the car seat was thrown out and new one (different brand) bought ASAP.

My niece and her husband wouldn't even have considered leaving him another day.

John boy is a horrible father. We all know that already though!

The doctor who took care of Sophia sounds very nice. John was a jerk and spent the time there harassing the doctor and her office staff about the state of their souls. 

From a FB comment: "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: a time for Sophie to put a popcorn kernel in her nose, just so these precious souls could receive the Gospel..."

:my_dodgy:

The finishing of the room (metal window frames, glass windowpanes, door, hardware, cement, pallets, stapler and staples, plastic, misc.) cost about $700.00, 

The combined total value of the sacrificial giving for producing the 281,000 John and Romans, printing the Bibles, and shipping to Zambia was around $60,000.00,

The amount of stuff John gets for free is just astounding. 

But don't worry, John actually had to sweat a bit today. He worked soooooooo hard that sweat dripped in his eye. :violin:

We worked like Trojans...with the sweat actually coloring my forehead from my leather hat. The leather reside mixed with sweat actually ran down into my eyes cause one to turn red from the irritation!

No one else was wearing a leather hat dressed in an "African" shirt while they worked. John just likes to stand out. 

He could have taken his hat off. Put on a peaked baseball cap instead OR knotted a hankie/towel/t-shirt in each corner and worn that instead? (Think old beach postcards)

He will retire to bed for a few days now. Hard work + irritated eyes. That's three days bed rest minimum??!!!

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

He could have taken his hat off. Put on a peaked baseball cap instead OR knotted a hankie/towel/t-shirt in each corner and worn that instead? (Think old beach postcards)

But then how would people know he is a Valiant Explorer in Deepest Dark Africa? Won't someone PLEASE think of the photo ops?!

I was criticized by some for coming to Zambia, a self-proclaimed "Christian Nation", but let me be very direct. There is much RELIGION in Zambia, but little New Testament Biblical Christianity

John, you reading here? Or are other folks thinking it is bullshit you spend thousands to convert Christians to being Christians?

Satan is fighting like never before

So John did something stupid and Daddy is having to work overtime to bail him out.

Some are quitting and some are faltering. 

People are realizing John is a lazy grifter who only cares about himself.

The enemy is relentless.

Reality is hitting him hard. Why can't people just give him whatever he wants?!

He has done much to discourage our hearts lately. 

He had to unload Bibles and is struggling to get out of bed. Someone asked about the plane. 

I even had a dear friend and brother accuse me in hurtful words when he was Biblically admonished.

He was being a self-righteous twit and someone reminded him of all the money he has wasted on himself. He demanded an ice maker because he can't live without ice!

We had some leaven in the church, individuals just seeking a position and not truly seeking God. 

People joined the church and disagreed with him.

God revealed that they were destroying the church through gossip and bitterness. 

They spoke the truth about John and people were starting to listen.

We had not led them to Christ, but they seemed to have a good Salvation testimony, and asked to be Scripturally baptized and join the church. 

Anyone who disagrees with John isn't saved.

They recently left to avoid being church disciplined for their fleshly and unbiblical actions

John ran them off. They might have gotten upset about John killing a sheep for a Christmas play.

Before them, we had a man we were seeking to encourage in the Word that was also sowing discord. 

A guy disagreed with John and asked about the plane and if John was giving out free water.

God revealed and removed him before he could join

This sounds ominous. 

John needs prayer for his first world problem. Remember this is the man who admitted he wouldn't share his food with the hungry people in his community.

I somehow lost my micro flash drive out of my phone. Still confused how that even happened! It has irreplaceable pictures on it, and I'm praying it somehow came out in our house somewhere, and not outside!

29 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John needs prayer for his first world problem. Remember this is the man who admitted he wouldn't share his food with the hungry people in his community.

I somehow lost my micro flash drive out of my phone. Still confused how that even happened! It has irreplaceable pictures on it, and I'm praying it somehow came out in our house somewhere, and not outside!

I'm pretty sure John has posted any and all important pictures on FB. I mean, not pics of his kids and stuff, but pics of himself, and his Very Missionary Accomplishments.

Maybe he could get them back from there.

John's reasoning is so predictable.  Satan is giving them an extra hard time because John is doing all the right things:  "All this opposition means Satan is M A D!!!"  Satan hid the flash drive.  

I think the first thing they should do is shorten those services.  Quality over quantity.  Is Roderick's two-hour sermon in addition to John's?  No wonder people are disappearing (like the plane and the chickens - I'm sensing a theme here).

I wonder what his next big thing is going to be, now that the Bibles, etc., are unloaded.  

I have a picture in my head of a little impish Satan wearing a huge devilish grin and a hat like John's, digging away in the reddish earth with a little trowel and burying the lost flash drive as fast as possible. 

I definately need wine!

You guys didn't say how he tied in the lost flash drive with Jesus's parables. Because if John farts it must be because Jesus is trying to tell him something. I just can't. People are dying and suffering but John has it the worst. 

BlackberryGrandkid actually got a popcorn kernel stuck in his ear.  Stupidly I went straight to the doctor, rather than dragging out my electrolux. Turns out the  darn thing had actually sprouted!  Kid was amazingly relaxed through the whole thing. He had a small plastic bead in his other ear at the same time..

6 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Yeah, and the walls are beginning to tumble down?!!

It only took 2 1/2 years! I'm surprised they held out this long with all his grifting, useless- ionary BS.

Please just let both sets of parents see sense and fly the family home.

If Daddy Shraders money donors want to continue giving John-boy-twit money it would surely make more sense for them to buy the family a house. John will just have to man up and WORK. 

In the long run it would be far cheaper then keeping the whole daft sheebang going in Zambia.

The Shrader children could get to know their myriad of cousins properly, and also their Grandparents.

John could auction off his many vehicles, ice making fridge etc to put towards the airfare home.

The bibles he can donate. Other churches and (schools) may be glad of them. 

On 1/3/2017 at 1:23 PM, Ali said:

When I was five, I shoved a coffee bean up my nose while my mom was grocery shopping. I freaked out, but she finished her shopping, drove me to the pediatrician just a few minutes from the store, by that point I was too hysterical for them to take it out there, so she made me sleep at a 90-degree angle and then took me to the ER the next morning. Turns out they have specialized tools for extracting foreign objects from children's noses. Though of course, I laid awake that night convinced that the doctors would cut off my nose like Michael Jackson, pluck out the bean, and then sew my nose back on. Or leave it off and make me look like Michael Jackson.

16 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

John will just have to man up and WORK. 

And here is the flaw with the plan! John isn't going to work. Ever. He can't even be a pastor! In America he didn't make it long with his own church and it seems like there are a lot of problems with is Zambian church. 

John posted a video of a plane landing on an aircraft carrier. In the comments, he asks "When will God let me fly again? Waiting on the Lord...". Someone asked if the aircraft was in Zambia, so we'll see. I think he's hinting that someone should buy him another plane. What a jerk. 

5 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

When will God let me fly again? Waiting on the Lord...".

Maybe if you wouldn't have wasted the first large amount of money "God" gave you to fly, John, He would be more inclined to let you fly. 

John loves parables, he should think of the parable of the talents. John didn't just bury his money in the ground, he squandered it on junk. So according to that parable John should be called evil and lazy. 

5 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

John posted a video of a plane landing on an aircraft carrier. In the comments, he asks "When will God let me fly again? Waiting on the Lord...". Someone asked if the aircraft was in Zambia, so we'll see. I think he's hinting that someone should buy him another plane. What a jerk. 

John handled this in a very deft way.  Whatever happened with da plane #1, it's all on God. All. of. it!  No explanation required on John's part.  

Psssst, John, god is clearly saying to you, "No way am I letting this loser fly a plane."  

3 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Please just let both sets of parents see sense and fly the family home.

I wonder if John is (consciously or unconsciously) trying to achieve just this.  First he posts about his church being in disarray, and it's not the first time we've read about an exodus from his fledgling church.  Then, he reminds his followers about the plane debacle.  This should reinforce in their minds that he is a big money pit getting few results.  Not that I expect his followers to get from point A to B anytime soon, lol.

:popcorn:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived