IGNORED

Maxwells vote for Ted Cruz

albanuadh_1

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I mean, I also hope not, but I also secretly love that this entire election has turned into a Tim and Eric sketch. Or something even more absurd than Tim and Eric.

It's good that you can laugh at the election instead of complaining and arguing like most people (which hardly does a thing).

P.S. I don't think you can say you secretly love something if you share it for the world to know...  (Just kidding!) ;) 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, SPHASH said:

I wonder if Cruz was ever their first choice at all.  Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee are pretty fundie too.

All the fundies I know IRL were all about Carson at the beginning of the primaries. 

5 days later and they've posted nothing. I'm really beginning to wonder if there's something going on with them. I keep wondering if we're going to get a "John got married!" announcement sometime soon, because their support for Ted Cruz is still up at the top of the blog. 

Heh, looks like I was wrong. Very surprised they acknowledged Cruz's defeat. 

Yes Sarah I will pray.  That Hillary Clinton is elected President.

I am really annoyed by the whole pray for people to turn back to God, as though anyone who did not vote for Cruz was not a believer. It would shock Sarah to know that there are many God fearing Christians who voted against Cruz because he doesn't seem to care about truly doing the Lord's work. He didn't seem to care about healing the sick (healthcare for all) or feeding the poor (benefits for those in need), both of which Jesus spent most of his time on. In a way, voting for Cruz is turning away from God. 

So, disappointment, prayer, turn back to God... cute dog picture!  And Sarah actually smiling again!

As if Ted Cruz would have anything but contempt for the Maxwells. I spent seven years at Harvard and most people are very nice (I hope I am!), but there is a particular kind of HYP asshole who thinks they're better than everyone else because of the school they got into, and Ted is one. I can spot them a mile away. Also everyone he's ever met seems to gleefully pay him out as the world's biggest creepy elitist dickhead so my instincts are verified. If there were no cameras on him he'd sneer at the Maxwells and their "home" "education" and never give them another thought.

Archived