IGNORED

The whole world is pagan except for the Maxwells

VodouDoll

From his latest email:

No doubt you’ve noticed the progression of numbers at the bottom of the last ten articles. I began with 3 numbers, 1, 2, and 8. The purpose was a visual demonstration of the reason why our country is now pagan.

However, the believer with a lifetime goal of reaching 8 others who would pass on the lifetime goal of reaching 8 more, in the tenth generation there would be 1,073,741,824 believers actively sharing their faith.

So, you see, it's not about having descendants because everyone including him knows his daughters aren't getting married anytime soon. It's all about the waitresses and call center employees you pester convert.

Also the whole world is pagan except the Maxwells. Just so you know. Now you can't say nobody told you.

To echo Flora.... WTF?? I don't understand. 1, 2 and 8? Has Stevehovah started dabbling in numerology?

What? You mean we're pagans? But...but...

just kidding. We all knew that.

As always, the Maxwells are 100% correct, and everyone else is a lying, devil-worshiping sinner. In other news, it's Thursday and the sky is blue.

Is this about the 8 children plus 64 grandchildren math equation? Someone dissected this in another thread. It still didn't make sense.

It's here: dads.titus2.com/2014/10/whats-with-the-numbers/

The upshot is that the whole world is pagan, but if each Christian converts eight people and then in the next generation those eight convert eight more and so on, then in ten generations everyone will be a Maxwellish Christian. It seems like Steve is starting to get interested in developing a Botkin-style hundred year plan for his family, or at least in expanding his cult somehow.

i already knew i'm pagan :P i just didn't know the rest of the world was! geez, after so many years of oppression from various groups and people, it's so nice to have such a resurgence. /sarcasm

So this means only the Maxwells are going to heaven, right? So, heaven is a place filled with Maxwells and run on Stevehovah's lines? I think I'll avoid being converted from my pagan ways.

Steve's "theology" if you want to call it that, has always aligned very closely with that of the Botkins. Both have extreme daddy worship at its core, as well as the control over adult children, both sons and daughters. In one Corner Steve remarks how when his entire family is around the dinner table, he often wonders how many more children could have been there if he had not gotten the vasectomy. He and Botkin are both obsessed with genetic legacy. In terms of Christianity, that is as big a heresy as you can practice. There is NOTHING in Christian oral or written tradition that highlights having progeny as a way to control history or usher in the kingdom of God. Steve and Botkin would be denounced as spreaders of false doctrine if they actually had the guts to be a part of any mainstream church.

They practice phallic worship, and that is as pagan as you can get.

Yeah. It appears Steve is sick AND twisted. Weird people.

Hm...eight seems like a low number to me. A couple of my minister friends have "converted" many more than eight people in their lifetimes. I wonder if they can give some of their extra souls to...say...me...so I can have credit.

I guess it could work like a frequent buyer card. My mom hates to participate in that stuff; there is a little shop at our mall that gives points and she always tells them to put her points on my account (thanks Mom). Maybe my friends - after converting someone - can say "Just give that one to usmcmom, God."

Steve? Could you address this? Also, you need to pick up the pace.

So is this confirmation that Stevie actually reads FJ? Because there has been quite a discussion on another thread about the fucked up numbering system he declared at a recent conference.

And being pagan is fine with me, Stevehovah. :nenner:

Guys, Steve thinks he's Heather Locklear. Faberge Organics Shampoo is his god!

[bBvideo 560,340:wh92gkc9]

[/bBvideo]

Steve's "theology" if you want to call it that, has always aligned very closely with that of the Botkins. Both have extreme daddy worship at its core, as well as the control over adult children, both sons and daughters. In one Corner Steve remarks how when his entire family is around the dinner table, he often wonders how many more children could have been there if he had not gotten the vasectomy. He and Botkin are both obsessed with genetic legacy. In terms of Christianity, that is as big a heresy as you can practice. There is NOTHING in Christian oral or written tradition that highlights having progeny as a way to control history or usher in the kingdom of God. Steve and Botkin would be denounced as spreaders of false doctrine if they actually had the guts to be a part of any mainstream church.

Yep and yep. I'm interested in what Bible passages Steve wants to litter this argument with, since there is really nothing in the New Testament about creating sacred bloodlines. Actually, it runs pretty damn counter to what Jesus' message was (and pretty much ignores what it was that was radical about his message).

Steven anderson would be mightily disappointed in 8. That Stevie wins 8 souls...a day!

OT, but I would pay money to see all these crazy fundie patriarchs meet someday. Wonder what Stevehova would think about and say to the PP and vice versa. Same goes with the Botkins, the Pearls, Doug the tool and so on.

Very well-put.

Daddy Botkin's was a 200-year plan (I know, quibble quibble) - I believe there's still Internet evidence of the details out there somewhere, and I know it's been discussed before here on FJ. 100 years, 200 years, whatever. It's nuts, and the kidults are doomed.

Stevehovah seems to be going ever further down the rabbit hole of his own crazy.

[bBvideo 560,340:3iofn0gw]

[/bBvideo]

My newest earworm:"I told two friends, and they told two friends, and so on, and so on...." :lol:

[bBvideo 560,340:ij22klc4]

[/bBvideo]

Isn't that funny, all I could think of, after reading the OP, was "She told two friends, and they told two friends, etc." too!

Now, thoughtful, can you use your wonderful skills to put Heather's blond locks on Steve's head while he gives the two friends speech?

From his latest email:

So, you see, it's not about having descendants because everyone including him knows his daughters aren't getting married anytime soon. It's all about the waitresses and call center employees you pester convert.

Also the whole world is pagan except the Maxwells. Just so you know. Now you can't say nobody told you.

But, on the other hand, if we each deprogram two of their children, and those children each deprogram two more, in a hundred years that would equal..........**scratches my head, because I have not had the benefit of a home skool ejukashun** Well, that would be a butt load of saner people!

I would love to turn up at a Maxwell event with a load of pamphlets, pretending to be a representative of another Christian group, and try to convert the Maxwells to "true" Christianity. :-D

I guess the main barrier to this is I live on the other side of the Atlantic. Oh, and I am actually pagan.

Archived