IGNORED

Australian Blogger's Son Dies- Sparkling Adventures

princessjo1988

Excellent. I'll be wearing blue, so please nobody steal my sparkly color. Also, I'll be shaving random strips of hair and I'd also appreciate it if nobody copied my hairstyle. As for tonight's dinner, the house of MaroonMandy will be dining on marshmallows, half a mango and a jar of jalapenos. (I haven't been to the grocery store this week, please don't judge.)

And green is taken (majikfaerie.blogspot.com). We're running out of colors ! Dibs on lilac !

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shall wear tangerine and only eat foods starting with "b". Bananas, blueberries and Boyardee, chef.

Excellent. I'll be wearing blue, so please nobody steal my sparkly color. Also, I'll be shaving random strips of hair and I'd also appreciate it if nobody copied my hairstyle. As for tonight's dinner, the house of MaroonMandy will be dining on marshmallows, half a mango and a jar of jalapenos. (I haven't been to the grocery store this week, please don't judge.)

Oh no you don't, I got dibs on blue ages ago.

Don't you repress the flow of water and air elements through the sacred vessel of my being by stealing my colour! I am a sparkling, enlightened individual and I claim all blue as my special colour. Mine mine MINE!!!!

Plus, your username includes the colour maroon. You are clearly confusing the universes messages and must have your chakras realigned at the earliest possible moment.

Dammit, all of my favorites have been spoken for. *covets the teal* I guess I'll go with...rainbow? :gay-color:

Oh we'll, seeing as black is taken, I'd like 50 shades of charcoal grey, please...

I call glitter!!! Doesn't matter what colors - just throw glitter and sequins and sparkly shit all over me. I shall be the IRIDESCENT ONE!!!

I call glitter!!! Doesn't matter what colors - just throw glitter and sequins and sparkly shit all over me. I shall be the IRIDESCENT ONE!!!

Oooh, you shall be the sparkliest of us all$

Bags I caput mortuum. It is a brown/purple/rust color and the name translates to 'dead head' which seems hippy-appropriate. (Mr Snowe says 'death head' but I don't want to go all Nazi here.)

Although you have all cruelly sneaked in ahead of me and taken the best colours - purple, lilac, grey, blue, teal, forest green, seafoam green - I am sufficiently high-minded and magnanimous not to hate you all, which definitely makes me the most amazing person out of all of you.

Despite your selfish appropriation of MY favourite colours, the colours that are the only true and valid expression of my incredibly agile, communicative and overwhelming mind and beautifully nuanced character, which I have just realised I do not adore, appreciate and advertise openly enough, I remain full of sparkly love and forgiveness for all of you unworthy ones who have attempted to thrust a spoke in the eternal wheel of my developing rainbow-shining karma.

I hope, however, that you do understand that you are now all in permanent karmic debt to me because of your heedless injustice and worldly thoughtlessness, and I urge you to make amends by donating to my cause so that I can buy myself some hair extensions (without which I fear my dreadlocks will neverever happen) and some new and soul-inspiring clothing in the deepest darkest shade of crimson, a colour which I shall now wear all the time to express the throbbing reality of my deeply wounded, yet passionately forgiving, heart.

And if you'll buy that, I could sell you shares in a mustard mine. :D

Has white been taken yet? If not, it is mine. White with fairy wings, and hats crocheted by Hellena. I shall be a special snowflake.

I started channelled the excess energy that had previously gone into Elijah into creative projects.

Dafaq? The ONLY mention of her poor baby boy was an implication that he sucked up her "excess" energy? :angry-fire:

Oh no you don't, I got dibs on blue ages ago.

Don't you repress the flow of water and air elements through the sacred vessel of my being by stealing my colour! I am a sparkling, enlightened individual and I claim all blue as my special colour. Mine mine MINE!!!!

Plus, your username includes the colour maroon. You are clearly confusing the universes messages and must have your chakras realigned at the earliest possible moment.

Don't dim my sparkling with your maroon/blue logic! Maroon was the clear choice so I had to choose blue! Can't you see that! Why are you try to hold me down and keep me from being me! You are truly evil.

Guest Anonymous

Dafaq? The ONLY mention of her poor baby boy was an implication that he sucked up her "excess" energy? :angry-fire:

She referred to him as an 'alien leech' while he was alive.

She mentioned that she suffered post natal depression after each birth. My guess is that the episodes lasted much much longer than this, but she masked it with enforced sparkliness for the whole family. I suspect that it would be way too painful to speak of Elijah in any meaningful way, at this stage. It is why some of us feel that a big breakdown will be inevitable. I do hope that she will be seeing more of her family this year. There are so many people who could help her, if she'd let them.

Archived