IGNORED

Australian Blogger's Son Dies- Sparkling Adventures

princessjo1988

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can one of the technically-inclined FJs write a little app that predicts the colour that most accurately channels your inner sparkling self based on objective parameters such as your favourite candy bar and the number of times you had head-lice?

(spell checker definitely hasn't learned Canadian yet)

Can one of the technically-inclined FJs write a little app that predicts the colour that most accurately channels your inner sparkling self based on objective parameters such as your favourite candy bar and the number of times you had head-lice?

(spell checker definitely hasn't learned Canadian yet)

I dub thee #98FB98

Guest Anonymous
has someone taken black

I wants it, it matches my soul

And now I am singing "I wear black on the outside, cause black is how I feel on the inside"

If I seem a little strange, that's because I am strange.... ;)

I call dibs on coverings weaved only with the lilting tunes of Mozart.

Synesthesia makes one EXTRA-sparkly.

I call dibs on coverings weaved only with the lilting tunes of Mozart.

Synesthesia makes one EXTRA-sparkly.

Ooh, ooh, another synesthete (not sure if that's the correct term)! I have a form where I see all letters, numbers and words in colour. Each letter of the alphabet and each number has its own colour and they never vary. How does yours work?

Ok, so has everyone sorted out what colours they are wearing?

Good, in that case would anybody like a gluten-free veggie and placenta sandwich?

Also, I'm going to turn up at all your houses, and you are totally going to put me up for as long as I want and admire my awesomeness :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Ok, so has everyone sorted out what colours they are wearing?

Good, in that case would anybody like a gluten-free veggie and placenta sandwich?

Also, I'm going to turn up at all your houses, and you are totally going to put me up for as long as I want and admire my awesomeness :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Can you drum?

I can bring my bodhran? I use my wee stick though, so my actual hands aren't going to touch the actual goat skin, undermining the spiritual erotic transcendence drummatrix.

I must insist though, if I'm going to come to your houses and impart my amazing spiritual wisdom, I want some tater tot casserole. I've heard so much about it. I thought tater tots were potato croquettes, but apparently not.

Guest Anonymous

Can you drum?

There will be no drumming. You'll be doing her laundry and minding her kids while she uses a little of your broadband allowance. :mrgreen:

Shit, I just remembered I have to go for a nice long walk to discover myself. I'll just send DD over on her own will I? it's only a few thousand miles and navigating airports on her own will teach her so much about connecting with people on a deep, spiritually nourishing level, especially seeing as she's 5

And now I am singing "I wear black on the outside, cause black is how I feel on the inside"

If I seem a little strange, that's because I am strange.... ;)

Oh Morriessey, now there is a sparkling fellow.

And I take Aubergine, I only wear the color and eat the food.

Don't dim my sparkling with your maroon/blue logic! Maroon was the clear choice so I had to choose blue! Can't you see that! Why are you try to hold me down and keep me from being me! You are truly evil.

My auric vibrations have become clearer, and they are telling me that my soul colour is royal blue. So it may just be possible that the universe is calling you to a different shade.

But don't you dare try sparkling on my royal blue psychic frequency, and don't judge me.

Love,

Lilith.

Btw, can me and my kids crash at your house for a few weeks? Then you can totally judge me, but you won't, cause you'll know how sparkly and awesome and enlightened we are.

My auric vibrations have become clearer, and they are telling me that my soul colour is royal blue. So it may just be possible that the universe is calling you to a different shade.

But don't you dare try sparkling on my royal blue psychic frequency, and don't judge me.

Love,

Lilith.

Btw, can me and my kids crash at your house for a few weeks? Then you can totally judge me, but you won't, cause you'll know how sparkly and awesome and enlightened we are.

Ah, well there you go. I was leaning towards a greyish blue anyhow. Problem solved! Of course your kids can come stay with me; I'll just leave out snack foods and let them take care of themselves. That's totes cool, right?

Ah, well there you go. I was leaning towards a greyish blue anyhow. Problem solved! Of course your kids can come stay with me; I'll just leave out snack foods and let them take care of themselves. That's totes cool, right?

Of course, and make sure you leave blades and scissors accessible, so they can practice their hairdressing and butchery skills.

My color is electric blue. Kinda the shade in the bottom of our banner but a little lighter. And VIBRANT. Like blue raspberry flavor.

Excuse me while I go dye my cats to match because they are extremely sparkly and everyone should know it!

On a serious note, it's interesting that when Lauren made her conscious effort to free herself from societies beauty expectations she did it by choosing an even more rigid set of expectations for herself (all red).

She has a very obsessive streak (see the massive amounts of crocheting she has been doing recently).

She doesn't do anything by halves. It's like with her kids - she went from extremely strict and routine bound to simply allowing them to make all their own choices and fend for themselves, like there could be no middle ground.

Oh, and MaroonMandy (who is really blue, but isn't quite tuned into the universe enough yet to give herself a sparkly blue moniker):

We'll be on your doorstep soon. Please ensure your abode is picturesque and quirky so I can feature it on my blog.

I can bring my bodhran? I use my wee stick though, so my actual hands aren't going to touch the actual goat skin, undermining the spiritual erotic transcendence drummatrix.

I must insist though, if I'm going to come to your houses and impart my amazing spiritual wisdom, I want some tater tot casserole. I've heard so much about it. I thought tater tots were potato croquettes, but apparently not.

I'll let you crash on my couch for a bodhran performance - rugalach are included, we don't do TTC as I immediately think of Trying To Conceive, which we prefer to not do when there's company around.

I got hooked on bodhran when I was introduced to Great Big Sea - a lady I know actually won a phone message, drummed on the bodhran and sung by GBS.

i hope by the term, "wee stick", that you mean your carefully preserved positive pregnany test. Nothing else would be holy enough for such sacred drummage.

Still reading. This girl's been blogging for seven years!

I skimmed the other night. It's amazing to see her go from fairly normal to in need of serious help over the years.

Archived