IGNORED

More Hatred from Kidist

GolightlyGrrl

Damn, she can’t even take a break in the summer. Haters got to hate, I guess!

"Lesbians are Horrible Mothers (And “Will and Grace†was the Downfall of Society)"

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/06/f ... s-and.html

"More “Asians Suck†Fuckwittery"

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/06/n ... again.html

"Damn, Asian Bitch Stole a White Man!"

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/06/f ... women.html

Kidist seriously needs therapy!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ashamed to say that this woman is a fellow Ontarian. Toronto is not the best place to live if you actively hate everyone except white heterosexual Christians.

I'm ashamed to say that this woman is a fellow Ontarian. Toronto is not the best place to live if you actively hate everyone except white heterosexual Christians.

Her body must be a terrible place for someone who only values white people to live.

I don't know how she lives in Toronto either. You can't spend a day here without interacting with someone whos either not white, not Christian or not heterosexual. Often you'll be interacting with people who are not any of those things. I also wonder where her hatred came from, being surrounded by as much diversity as she is. And isn't she not white? I'm ashamed to live in the city as someone so hateful

I forgot how irrationally hateful this woman is. Her blog was one of the first to actually, genuinely shock me. Fundies like the Duggars, I can understand how Jim Boob and Mullet were attracted to the lifestyle. They're awful, but understandable in a way. Kidist I simply can't wrap my head around. Its like reading the ramblings of a mental patient.

I had to go to the blog just because the name seemed familiar. And it is, because she's either Ethiopian or Eritrean.

Which makes her race-fetish posts kind of amusing. I wonder where her hatred of Asians comes from? My Ethiopian dh has nothing but admiration for what he sees as nations full of very smart, very hard working people (obviously, also a generalization/bias, but in striking contrast to Kidist's).

It is a very odd blog. All kinds of strange ramblings.

One interesting outcome of this is that I'm seeing more white women with Asian - Chinese - men, which is odd since Chinese men are much less likely to be feminized, feminist men. Perhaps white women are rebelling against their less-than-macho white male partners, who insist on equality, and hence lose the trust and respect of their women and wives. I think all women want men to lead them, however strongly they may seem to oppose this. In any case, Chinese men will be much harsher - if social history is any indication - than white men, and white women don't know what kind of bargain they have settled for.

As always, I wonder what world she lives in.

Chinese men less likely to be feminized? Social history? Lol, the Communist Revolution did wonders for the rights of women in China. One of the reasons I personally was attracted to my Chinese partner was because he was blessedly untainted by sexism unlike many Americans I have known. His desire was for equality.

What I really don't understand is how she can post this and not see the contradiction in her viewpoint:

Asian women, in their greater femininity (but I think that is part of their method of entrapment, since they too are fleeing some kind of trauma - the difficult immigrant childhood, harsh fathers and "dragon" mothers, their own men who are not as "sensitive" as the white men around them, etc.), attract these bereft white men, who are looking for the soft, feminine partner/wife/girlfriend.
Oh yes, two stereotypes in the same thought: Asian women manage to simultaneously be the scary "dragon mother" and the feminine, soft, sweet girl.

Also, is it just me or does she describe particular ethnic groups as though they were some odd species of animal?

It gets even more confusing, people: she has noticed white women with Asian men! Aaargh! How does that work? It must be because white women... don't... want... feminism....

How about this, Kidist: people like people. People who grow up surrounded by people of all different skin colours will consider people of all different skin colours when thinking about who they find attractive.

I mean, it's not hard: I have red hair and my husband has dark brown hair (same pairing for my parents). Nobody wondered what on earth Rob was looking for in me that he couldn't possibly have found in a brunette.

(and what is with the Wang hate?)

Vera Wang came out with a wedding dress in her Spring 2011 collection in "charcoal lilac" that was similar to an evening dress that came out in the Marchesa Fall 2011 collection, therefore.....um. Vera Wang stole the Marchesa design? WHUT? :lol:

What PLANET is this person from? They're obviously a transplant to Canada from Jupiter or something.

And, of course, her blog doesn't accept comments--all the more reason why I should avoid it. Everything she says nearly makes me blow a lobe.

I forgot how irrationally hateful this woman is. Her blog was one of the first to actually, genuinely shock me. Fundies like the Duggars, I can understand how Jim Boob and Mullet were attracted to the lifestyle. They're awful, but understandable in a way. Kidist I simply can't wrap my head around. Its like reading the ramblings of a mental patient.

I suspect they ARE the ramblings of someone who is mentally ill.

She had this disturbing post a year ago:

cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2011/07/young-beautiful-white-boy-tall-handsome.html

Is the little boy doomed: Will he end up marrying the daughter of his Chinese neighbors? Will he ever learn to get suspicious of foreigners, and foreign and dangerous things of all kinds, when his talents - he is clearly energetic and talented - lead him to important positions in his country, and he becomes an easy target?

She's clearly obsessed with the future sex life of a TODDLER that she sees, but doesn't actually know. It's beyond creepy.

She also has no filter, because she clearly reveals where she lives and where she works (along with negative comments about co-workers and creepy stalker musings about the neighbors). She's about a 5 minute walk from my old apartment.

I don't know how she lives in Toronto either. You can't spend a day here without interacting with someone whos either not white, not Christian or not heterosexual. Often you'll be interacting with people who are not any of those things. I also wonder where her hatred came from, being surrounded by as much diversity as she is. And isn't she not white? I'm ashamed to live in the city as someone so hateful

From her description of her building, I'm guessing that she lives at Church and Gerrard. For those who don't know downtown Toronto - the gay village would be a couple of blocks directly to the north, the largest Chinatown is a 10-15 walk to the west, and another Chinatown is down the street to the east.

The reason that she is seeing Asians in relationships with non-Asians isn't due to any weird plot - it's because there are over 500,000 Chinese in the Greater Toronto Area and therefore no reason that you wouldn't see them. The sane part of the universe doesn't share her obsessions.

As for her other racial obsessions - she apparently does not consider herself to be Black. She's Ethiopian, and at some point explained that her particular group in Ethiopia (Amhara) was different and wasn't really Black and was destined to lead Christian Ethiopia forever. She has a weird worship of All Things White, that actual white Canadians just find bizarre, and puts down other non-white groups and immigrants. I suspect that the Asian hatred is due to the fact that in Toronto, they are a large non-white group that has been successful. She can't take this challenge to her world view, so she desperately has to try to find a way to say that they really aren't successful at all, or that any success or integration is part of some plot.

Wow. What a weirdo. (understatement)

There are a great many things on her blog to be offended about, but one thing that stands out in particular is that I find it very offensive that she's referring to interracial attraction as a fetish. It is NORMAL to be attracted to PEOPLE. Bitchwad.

Aside from that I have a new label to wear, "Lesbophilic"! I'll just add that to Gaytheist and Librul. (I am neither gay nor politically liberal, but hey what the hell!)

Another small thing that pissed me off in a big way.. in the caption under the "happy lesbo family" picture she refers to the "child." In quotes. I guess she's probably not aware of what it means to put something in quotes, but to allude to the idea that she is less of a person or not really a child because she has lesbian parents is just beyond fucked up.

Of course, with adoption and IVF birthing methods, "children" of these pairings are the most vulnerable in many ways. They have no developed intellect with which to discredit or reject the behavior, and they have direct emotional entanglements in the guise of "mothers" and "fathers."

They are still children, not alien creatures from another planet.

Since when do we refer to parents as "direct emotional entanglements"??

Firstly, they are forced, against all nature, to accept these unions. Second, they miss out on mothers or fathers, whichever the union they have been stuck with has deprived them of. Third, they will grow up to be psychologically confused, forever in search of the mother or father of which they have been deprived. Fourth, they will blame these "parents" who forced them into these unnatural family roles. Fifth, the consequence of all this psychological trauma cannot really be predicted, except that we now have citizens of our countries who don't have a "straight" grasp of life, its meanings and its worth, and they have to make it up as they go along.

Are children of heterosexual unions being forced to accept those?

If anything, intentionally-created children of gay parents are far more aware of the variety of family compositions, and of the criticisms that they may face, so they will likely grow up to make conscious choices in their own family. If the family is created through adoption, they won't have traumas that are any different than other adoptees. If they were the result of intentional conception, they aren't going to be wondering about their early life or the difficulties faced by birth parents, and they may have information about surrogates or donors. Above all, they will know that they were planned and wanted by their parents - when up to half of all pregnancies in the United States are unintended. That fact alone will result in better-than-average outcomes.

She seems really bitter that Ethiopia is not ruled by an Emperor anymore. From what I read while she lived in Ethiopia her family was among the privileged ruling minority ...She posted pics of her giving a present to Haile Selassie in the late 60s or so, and others where she bowed in reverence near him, etc.

When the Emperor's reign was over her "glamourous" and "opulent" ways of living were done, kaput, fini...She became "one amongst many", not the special snowflake she feels she deserved to be.

And all that hatred is still in her.

I have no idea how she can stand to live where she does and hate so many of the people around her. I wonder if she knew she was moving so close to the gay village and Chinatown when she moved there. She probably did. I bet she wanted to be surrounded by gay people and Asian people so she could hate them more conveniently.

I really hope Boyfriend and I were the impetus for the White Female/Asian Male issue. Boyfriend must live near her - her haunts are all around his condo. Maybe she saw us walking around together! I would be so proud if that were the case.

Then again, there are lots of AM/WF couples in Toronto, so it's probably not me. :p

Whyyyy? I'd been looking for Canadian fundies to follow, but this one is just depressing. And now when I go to Toronto, I'm constantly going to be on the lookout for her.

Her body must be a terrible place for someone who only values white people to live.

Right?! This is the only reason I feel sorry for her, because she's clearly harboring some deep, deep self-hatred. Must be hard to look in the mirror every day.

And she isn't even keeping to the purpose of her blog, you know "Where art, culture and society converge" or some such. Instead, its all about how Asian women are taking her men and thwarting her fashion ambitions. I'm sure its tough on her, going from being near royalty in her native country to being just a face in the crowd, but... She can always get on the next plane to Ethiopia and try to reclaim the family fortune. (As said by my mother to my grandmother who was for the umpteenth time, lamenting the family's loss of power, position and wealth to the Bolsheviks. As far as I know, Grandma never blamed African-americans or Asians for that)

I came across Kidist's facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001771246112

but it's locked down. I am so tempted to message her and call her out on bigotry against people of color since she forgets that she isn't white as snow herself. This woman blows my mind and I love how she posts racist drivel on her blog, but doesn't allow comments through. This woman is a real piece of work and I hope she gets what is coming her way sooner than later. Sorry to get so fired up, but this woman boils my blood. Ass-rat needs to climb back into the hole she came out of.

Right?! This is the only reason I feel sorry for her, because she's clearly harboring some deep, deep self-hatred. Must be hard to look in the mirror every day.

Except from some of the asspull she's gone on about, she doesn't think she's really black (or something to that affect- according to her there are two types of Ethiopians and she's the special not-really-black kind) Granted, denial of ethnicity could come from self-hatred but it's just as likely that she's fine with being racist against black people because she legit doesn't think she is one.

Archived