IGNORED

More Hatred from Kidist

GolightlyGrrl

Guest Anonymous

I know that Kidist is the one putting all of the information out there, but does no one else find working out her address just a tad creepy.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that Kidist is the one putting all of the information out there, but does no one else find working out her address just a tad creepy.

I didn't do anything with the address if that's what you mean, and I don't intend on posting it here. But since people are wondering where she lives in Toronto, that'll answer the question. I did it mostly out of curiosity to see if she was for real, given that the blog reads like satire a lot of the time.

Guest Anonymous

I didn't do anything with the address if that's what you mean, and I don't intend on posting it here. But since people are wondering where she lives in Toronto, that'll answer the question.

I'm sorry, I did not mean to imply that you would do something with the address. I just find the idea a little unsettling.

Well, suffice it to say, you guys are correct about it being near the Eaton Center.

Also, AGREED that she is NOT successful in her industry. We know she once worked for a museum or an art-related board, but she doesn't anymore and that they know of her views and do not endorse them. She has a retail job and she blogs spewing her weird views. I'm sure if she had a job in an art-related field we'd hear more about it.

Sorry... how does she identify? Curious.

She is way more hateful than Zsu -- never thought I'd find someone like that. If they met who would hate the other more??

Sorry... how does she identify? Curious.

She is way more hateful than Zsu -- never thought I'd find someone like that. If they met who would hate the other more??

Kidist would be terribly jealous, because Zsuzsanna is married to a pastor, white, European and a stay at home mother, all the things Kidist wants so desperately.

I think Zsuzsanna would just dismiss her as a single, barren failure. She has none of the things that give women value in Zsuzsanna's world.

She herself has mentioned several times that she works at the Eaton Centre, and has also described her area - complete with local landmarks - in detail.

http://cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2011/07/yo ... dsome.html

http://cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2011/08/ta ... dside.html - she posts the address of the daycare/preschool near her. Yup, it's a few minutes walk from my old apartment. [Needless to say, I sent my child to a very similar daycare with kids from every nationality and socio-economic level, which was used as a location shot for "Queer as Folk", so I hardly view these things as bad.]

http://cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2011/08/ta ... pdate.html [Yet more strange stalking of the toddler, with declarations that his parents must be evil. FTR, we used to go to the Eaton Centre all the time with kid#1 in her stroller. The local park, OTOH, had too many junkies for me to consider playing in the sand at the playground to be safe.]

I'm not posting her full address and contact information. She herself had made it obvious that she lives in my old neighborhood. It's relevant to provide a context to her posts - she doesn't live in an all-white fundieland where her views would be hateful but sadly seen as normal. If I was still living down there, and could figure out who the toddler was, I might actually print off some of her posts to let the parents know that someone unbalanced was obsessed with their child, since it's a potential safety issue.

Hi Ladies,

I have not posted in a long time, but still lurk and this really fascinates me (although in a nauseating/is this real kind of way Kwim?). I was poking around her blog and I found this entry, which has left me scratching my head at the logic this woman must have. (The original post if u don't want to go back to it she explains she gathered all of this info on these poor men by eavesdropping on their conversation which she thinks was being spoken in Indian. Not likely if they were Muslim and there is no "Indian language", but I digress.)

In my previous post, Quick Exit Back, I wrote:

If I were them [the two well-dressed Indian men], I would make a quick exit back to India, or wherever they came from. If this is the outcome of a Canadian residency, an unkempt (unclean?), badly dressed, former countryman, then who wants to stay in Canada?

I should clarify that I was trying to think like the two men being verbally attacked by the third. It is not Canada that failed this man, but that he was unable to rise to the (his, too) expectations.

I think that immigrants to Canada now have little incentive to integrate with the mainstream culture, a mainstream that is increasingly being pushed aside and is being replaced by multiculturalism. And thanks to multiculturalism, immigrants now are essentially living lives very similar to the ones they left behind, from the food they eat, the people they associate with, the language they speak, etc. They are even importing their problems with them, including the inferior life styles they complained about in their countries of origin. I think we'll be seeing more immigrants like the "expert on Canada" I described in my previous blog.

A quick exit back would actually do them good. I'm advocating these days that even the second and third generation immigrants I wrote about in my previous blog return to their countries of origin, partly to ease their unarticulated discontent at living in Canada (even second and third generation immigrants are talking of "racism" and a general malaise about living in Canada), and also to work and live contentedly, making positive contributions to those countries they never tire of talking about.

And in fact, there is some kind of "movement back" by Ethiopian diaspora in America. I haven't seen this yet here in Canada.

I don't live in Canada, so I'm not sure, but do they have some magical procedure there for the extra special snowflake immigrants that make them natural born citizens? This lady hasn't just lost a few screws, home depot and Lowes together couldn't replace them if we could get them to donate ALL of their stock in North America. (Do the lines make it clear what are my thoughts vs her blog post?)

IIRC from the last thread, speculation was she works at a store called Laura. I think this info came from her own blog.

cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2012/06/radical-multi-culti-chic.html

I just read this entry. I hope her psychiatrist sees it. I swear, she's getting crazier with every post.

Seriously, who stares at strangers in a restaurant, just because they are in an inter-racial relationship? She knows that she's making a stranger uncomfortable, and has no problems with that.

IIRC from the last thread, speculation was she works at a store called Laura. I think this info came from her own blog.

EDIT: Saw the post on the last page about her working in the Eaton Centre. There is a Laura location in there.

And OMFG she lived down the street from me (I recognize the daycare. It's a block from my old building) :o :x

cameraluc.blogspot.ca/2012/06/radical-multi-culti-chic.html

I just read this entry. I hope her psychiatrist sees it. I swear, she's getting crazier with every post.

Seriously, who stares at strangers in a restaurant, just because they are in an inter-racial relationship? She knows that she's making a stranger uncomfortable, and has no problems with that.

Who spends time staring at any strangers in public, period??

That girl has some major, major issues. She probably has no friends...

Hi Ladies,

I have not posted in a long time, but still lurk and this really fascinates me (although in a nauseating/is this real kind of way Kwim?). I was poking around her blog and I found this entry, which has left me scratching my head at the logic this woman must have. (The original post if u don't want to go back to it she explains she gathered all of this info on these poor men by eavesdropping on their conversation which she thinks was being spoken in Indian. Not likely if they were Muslim and there is no "Indian language", but I digress.)

In my previous post, Quick Exit Back, I wrote:

If I were them [the two well-dressed Indian men], I would make a quick exit back to India, or wherever they came from. If this is the outcome of a Canadian residency, an unkempt (unclean?), badly dressed, former countryman, then who wants to stay in Canada?

I should clarify that I was trying to think like the two men being verbally attacked by the third. It is not Canada that failed this man, but that he was unable to rise to the (his, too) expectations.

I think that immigrants to Canada now have little incentive to integrate with the mainstream culture, a mainstream that is increasingly being pushed aside and is being replaced by multiculturalism. And thanks to multiculturalism, immigrants now are essentially living lives very similar to the ones they left behind, from the food they eat, the people they associate with, the language they speak, etc. They are even importing their problems with them, including the inferior life styles they complained about in their countries of origin. I think we'll be seeing more immigrants like the "expert on Canada" I described in my previous blog.

A quick exit back would actually do them good. I'm advocating these days that even the second and third generation immigrants I wrote about in my previous blog return to their countries of origin, partly to ease their unarticulated discontent at living in Canada (even second and third generation immigrants are talking of "racism" and a general malaise about living in Canada), and also to work and live contentedly, making positive contributions to those countries they never tire of talking about.

And in fact, there is some kind of "movement back" by Ethiopian diaspora in America. I haven't seen this yet here in Canada.

I don't live in Canada, so I'm not sure, but do they have some magical procedure there for the extra special snowflake immigrants that make them natural born citizens? This lady hasn't just lost a few screws, home depot and Lowes together couldn't replace them if we could get them to donate ALL of their stock in North America. (Do the lines make it clear what are my thoughts vs her blog post?)

Why doesn't she go back to Ethiopia? WHy doesn't she follow her own advice?

Why doesn't she go back to Ethiopia? WHy doesn't she follow her own advice?

SNAP! :text-yeahthat:

Also: "Get out of my city!" Apart from the suburbs, she's probably the reason we have Tweedle Dumb / Mayor Mc Fatso / AKA Rob Ford in the mayor seat... I'm imagining a horrid 'ship' with a disgusting homophobic, racist, sexist baby as a result. Where's the brain bleach?!

Wow. I love the bit about Asian women specifically "muscling in" and "forcing" their interracial relationships in *her* face, personally. I'd be scared of her staring too.

Wow. I love the bit about Asian women specifically "muscling in" and "forcing" their interracial relationships in *her* face, personally. I'd be scared of her staring too.

I like to think that I would stare and smile back. Staring contest! Two can play at that game.

The "sumpreme" court justices are evil Machiavellic smiling feminist monsters! Oooh, and one channels the chupacabra based on that one strand of hair that stands up mysteriously 2 millimeters to the right of her empty hollow eyes! (Okay I made the second one up, but that is pretty much Kidist's reasoning in these things: weird descriptions and making large assumptions on character and intentions based on insignificant details.)

Also, it seems to me like the men are smiling, too, so I don't know what the hell she's getting on about: http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/06/s ... inist.html

Oh, and I'm sure someone as "highly educated" (she writes her own adulating descriptions, which make me laugh) as her can realize that there are many social factors that figure into the fact that women still only make up only 33% of Supreme Court justices that have nothing to do with women being incompetent.

she's seriously advocating that 2nd and 3rd generations go back and lacks the insight that she's advocating for her own return? yikes. Maybe I'll go down to Laura and start spouting nonsense at her.

Quote about Will & Grace: Both straight women have mini-affairs with other women despite their strong insistence that they are straight. The gay men never have any sexual relations with women.

I watch reruns of W & G on Lifetime just about every day. When did Grace and Karen have "mini-affairs" with other women? And she worried that the gay men never have sexual relations with women? THEY'RE GAY!

The "sumpreme" court justices are evil Machiavellic smiling feminist monsters! Oooh, and one channels the chupacabra based on that one strand of hair that stands up mysteriously 2 millimeters to the right of her empty hollow eyes! (Okay I made the second one up, but that is pretty much Kidist's reasoning in these things: weird descriptions and making large assumptions on character and intentions based on insignificant details.)

Also, it seems to me like the men are smiling, too, so I don't know what the hell she's getting on about: http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/06/s ... inist.html

Didn't Ginsburg have cancer? She is probably in pain/weakness from that if so which is why she is sitting away from the main group and not grinning widely. But that would be too sensible for Kidist.

Archived