IGNORED

More Hatred from Kidist

GolightlyGrrl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Kidist links to the Zimmerman legal defence fund in her latest post: http://cameraluc.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07 ... on-to.html

and claims that the 4th of July fireworks are like displays put on by "leftist and Communist governments to appease people" with the aim of "dismantling the fundamentals of society".

How do people feel about the Zimmerman thing? I feel sick about the idea that a kid walking home from the shops with a bag of sweets can get killed like that. But, as I understand it, Zimmerman is protected by Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' law so that makes the death quite legal, right?

I don't get it. Can some Americans explain?

How do people feel about the Zimmerman thing? I feel sick about the idea that a kid walking home from the shops with a bag of sweets can get killed like that. But, as I understand it, Zimmerman is protected by Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' law so that makes the death quite legal, right?

From the way I understand it, the stand your law ground means if someone is on your property or following you around you have the right to use deadly force if needed. The problem with this case is that he openly admits to following the kid even after calling 911 and being told to stop following him. So that right there rules out the stand your ground defense.

Here's how I see it from what I read: he followed the kid. Either he got out of his car for the hell of it or got out of his car to confront the kid. Trayvon then got fed up with being stalked (as he was on the phone most of the time telling his girlfriend he was being followed) and finally went up to him and told him to leave him the fuck alone and a fight ensued. I don't know who threw the first punch and I don't care. The fact of the matter is that Zimmerman followed him and caused his death by his actions. It's not murder but it is manslaughter..

Zimmerman is Hispanic. Trayvon is Black .. so is Kidist okay with this then? Obviously she thinks Trayvon had it coming but does she also believe Zimmerman deserves to die as well since he's not white?

Wow. This women is either mentally deranged or a sociopath. Not even kidding. I feel a sick need to go back into the archives and just read the crazy.

and claims that the 4th of July fireworks are like displays put on by "leftist and Communist governments to appease people" with the aim of "dismantling the fundamentals of society".

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Kidist...

Everyone I know personally is disgusted by it, both conservatives and liberals. My teen boy walks to the store to get drinks and such all the time, sometimes wearing a black hoodie because that is what boys that age generally wear in the US. If someone told me they sympathized with Zimmerman I would suspect them of racism. He killed a boy, a child, who was doing nothing wrong. Trayvon is the one who acted in self-defense and Zimmerman was the aggressor. There is no way in hell this is legal. You are not allowed to stalk someone and then shoot them under any interpretation of American law.

So there is one American perspective.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Kidist...

Between fireworks, the Communists, Vera Wang's gowns and no one pitying white men, there's no hope left, is there? :lol:

Everyone I know personally is disgusted by it, both conservatives and liberals. My teen boy walks to the store to get drinks and such all the time, sometimes wearing a black hoodie because that is what boys that age generally wear in the US. If someone told me they sympathized with Zimmerman I would suspect them of racism. He killed a boy, a child, who was doing nothing wrong. Trayvon is the one who acted in self-defense and Zimmerman was the aggressor. There is no way in hell this is legal. You are not allowed to stalk someone and then shoot them under any interpretation of American law.

So there is one American perspective.

I've been going back on forth on what to believe or interpret about the Zimmerman case. After watching the police video of Zimmerman giving his version of the events and I believe he agitated Trayvon and as a result the boy was trying to defend himself. Another thing that I find a bit telling about the video is how Zimmerman claims that Trayvon said, "You're going to fucking die tonight". I don't find that believable. I don't think Trayvon was a perfect little angel, but I don't believe Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon said that.

I don't believe Trayvon was an angel. But I don't think you need to be an angel to have the right not to be attacked while walking down the street. If Trayvon was anything like my kid, he would have been scared shitless by being followed by a grown man and acting a bit cocky to cover up his fear. If Trayvon had gone out looking for trouble, he would have been armed with more than a beverage. He would have had a gun. Like Zimmerman.

Sorry to threadjack, I will stop now :D

I have never seen a black woman wanting to be white this badly in the years 2000 like Kidist!

Ah yes, there is one: I remember reading an article a few yrs ago about a black woman who was the PR person for the White People Advancement Council or something similarly-named. The other people in that group (all 5 of them) laughed at her and called her the N-word behind her back, but she didn't care. Very bizarre, as she spent more than 14 hours every day "working" for that group, which saw itself as the white equivalent of the NAACP or something. Strange.

She and our K. would make a dynamic duo in stupidity.

K needs therapy, of the long-term kind.

I don't believe Trayvon was an angel. But I don't think you need to be an angel to have the right not to be attacked while walking down the street. If Trayvon was anything like my kid, he would have been scared shitless by being followed by a grown man and acting a bit cocky to cover up his fear. If Trayvon had gone out looking for trouble, he would have been armed with more than a beverage. He would have had a gun. Like Zimmerman.

Sorry to threadjack, I will stop now :D

I agree with this. Trayvon didn't deserved to be attacked or agitated by Zimmerman. Trayvon wasn't looking for trouble. I hate to say it, but I think Zimmerman will be acquitted.

I agree with this. Trayvon didn't deserved to be attacked or agitated by Zimmerman. Trayvon wasn't looking for trouble. I hate to say it, but I think Zimmerman will be acquitted.

I'll threadjack for a brief second and then stop ..

Acquitted? You mean the same state that acquitted casey anthony may acquit zimmerman, too? The same state that can't even set up proper voting booths and then properly count those votes? No. no, not that state .. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Newest post: Kidist wants to go back to the 50s when women were real women and she had to drink from a separate water fountain.

Oh no wait she didn't think too hard about this.

Archived