IGNORED

"Today for the first time in my life I saw one" Muslim

emmiedahl

Honestly, if I had a pork processing plant within smelling distance of my school or living space, I'd want it moved too. And I'm agnostic!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the ignorant, bigot knows that pork is verboten to Muslims, or s/he just happened to have a package of thick-cut bacon hand.

And I share your :shock:

He's a flamer of course he knows.

Why would you throw bacon at someone? That's a waste of deliciousness. :(

In all seriousness, this is pretty disturbing.

The site seems to have crashed, but from what I read in the thread, what the fuck. Seriously. I thought I hated people already, but good lord, that really solidified it.

Also, if I lived next to a hog rendering plant, I would want it moved too. That shit smells NASTY.

The site seems to have crashed, but from what I read in the thread, what the fuck.

Fisheaters is known to crash now and then, either due to technical or financial issues. Unfortunately, they will be back very soon...

How is it that they believe in the Second Coming? I've never heard this before. Wouldn't they have to believe that Jesus is divine for that to be possible?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_I ... ond_coming

Muslims believe that Jesus' Second Coming heralds Judgement Day, but Allah does the judging not Jesus (which is how it is in the New Testament).

I should not have started reading that thread... I'm 7 pages in and furious already.

[Re]

"Try sitting next to one in class for an hour. I didnt know when it was going to pull the string to the bomb strapped to it."

"No kidding. I think it shows a major lack of respect for the citizens of their host country. It is a form of psychological intimidation."

I can't even.

Suddenly, someone wearing what appeared to be very loose, billowing clothing caught the corner of my eye. I glanced over to quell my curiosity and to my absolute horror and disgust is a Mohammedan woman in a FULL burqa ... and no, I am not referring to a shapeless jumper with a scarf covering her head, but rather a full ninja-esque burqa such as these. Our conversation came to an instant halt. We must have walked past her like robots with faces that would've unnerved Quasimodo. Every volatile emotion flashed through my mind like a strobe light.

"Do I yell something at her?"

"Do I hurl a hastily opened packaged of thick-cut bacon at her?"

Mom? Dad? Is that you?

Wow, this brings back memories of growing up. Or are those PTSD flashbacks? Either way...

mlfw5149_small.png

I should not have started reading that thread... I'm 7 pages in and furious already.

[Re]

"Try sitting next to one in class for an hour. I didnt know when it was going to pull the string to the bomb strapped to it."

"No kidding. I think it shows a major lack of respect for the citizens of their host country. It is a form of psychological intimidation."

I can't even.

O__o Uhh... I... err, ah... um... Wow.

[Re]

I can't even.

Christ. These people would have a heart attack at my school, surrounded by all those brown people who are all planning on pulling the string to the bomb. It's a wonder the school is still standing with all the evil brown people wandering around and learning things like engineering and chemistry.

mlfw5149_small.png

Amen. These people need an island, one where they can sit around the campfire and hate all they want without infecting the rest of us.

I think it would be fun to post a comment saying something like, "Those whack-jobs are a real threat to us Americans! One time, I came across some Jesus freak who had on a long skirt and too much hairspray. She told me I'd go to hell if I didn't follow her one god out of the thousands that exist."

They don't because THE JEWS KILLED JESUS!!!!!

Am I the only one who wonders why "Christ-killers" never get thanked for their contribution to Christians' salvation? I wear this when it's cold:

[attachment=0]1.jpg[/attachment]

Am I the only one who wonders why "Christ-killers" never get thanked for their contribution to Christians' salvation? I wear this when it's cold:

[attachment=0]1.jpg[/attachment]

I don't know what's better, your hoodie or the size of the picture! :clap:

I can't even comment on the actual thread topic because it scares the shit out of me.

Thank you for your service to those of us who aren't bound straight for Hell...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_I ... ond_coming

Muslims believe that Jesus' Second Coming heralds Judgement Day, but Allah does the judging not Jesus (which is how it is in the New Testament).

This thread is so disturbing, and I want to join in in apologizing for the behavior of some hateful crazies who happen to share my birth religion.

There was one post that I wanted to applaud, though:

Sure he can he is a Muslim lover

I sure am a Muslim lover (and a Catholic lover, and a Jewish lover, and a Hindu lover, and an atheist lover…). Silly me, I thought we are to love our neighbors.

:clap: Thank you Credo.

There are folks whose attire is indicative of their religious preference. Funny that a Catholic would point a finger -- priests, nuns, cardinals, popes -- they all wear clothes that make it clear what their religious preference is.

And to claim that the attire is strange? Has this person ever seen the pope's hat?

I like the title of this thread. I have been in the antiques and second-hand junk business on and off for 30 years. Whatever "it" is -- I've seen one before.

I read through some that thread and some of the comments made my blood boil. I think have visited the fisheaters forum before. That forum is worse that catholic.com or the catholicanswers.com forum

That comment is fucked up. Advocating violence against women.

The OP in that thread is from Texas. I hope he and the other posters in that thread realize that some Protestants in Texas loathe Catholics quite a bit and even some KKK and white supremacist groups there probably call Catholics "creatures" or "a threat to America". I was raised Catholic, but most of the people at the parish my family attended weren't extremely conservative and they were ok with Muslims. I have also encountered extremely conservative Catholics over the years who call Muslims by derogatory terms.

I just had a look at the forum and the same comment floored me (actually, lots of them floored me, this one just seemed...ugh)

Yes, that's certainly what Jesus would have done if he came upon a woman dressed like that. He would have gone all MMA on her for sure :roll:

I totally thought this would be about a penis.

Anyway, I sincerely hope the hurling bacon remark was a nasty joke. I love how she refers to the woman as a "Mohammedan" and a "Moslem". I wasn't aware we were in the 18th century.

*giggles* So did I!

Y'all... :( I can't even bring myself to understand this. I don't understand hate at all.

So all nuns in the history of man chose to become nuns. I thought some up until recently were either forced into it by their parents or guilted into it. Not all nuns or even a lot but some in history. Until recently women didn't have a lot of choices outside of marriage and becoming a nun might not have a woman's first choice in some cases.

Many wealthy families back in the Middle Ages had to send a daughter to a convent. Also in some royalty/nobility circles women were forced to take the veil to prevent them from gaining power or get away from scandal.

Reminds me of the stormfront forums.

Yes. THIS!! The language used by the posters (calling Muslims creatures, vermin, etc) reminds me of forum Stormfront completely. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the posters on the catholic board, also post on Stormfront. Regardless, their attitudes are absolutely disgusting sickening! I don't know why I'm always so shocked when I come across people like these. Maybe I'm just naive & have too much hope for humanity.

Many wealthy families back in the Middle Ages had to send a daughter to a convent. Also in some royalty/nobility circles women were forced to take the veil to prevent them from gaining power or get away from scandal.

That's true, and there were some women who were forced into taking the veil because they were either infertile, or failed to have sons, which at the time basically meant the same thing.

That's true, and there were some women who were forced into taking the veil because they were either infertile, or failed to have sons, which at the time basically meant the same thing.

Also, many women became nuns because it was just safer than marrying and having children - and it was the closest thing to a career for women in the Middle Ages. They'd actually be able to read and write as a nun!

Btw, I fail to see how a mantilla, which is advocated veraciously on this forum, is SO much different from a muslim women with hijab, but no veil to her face. And they would rage about that muslim woman until the end of the world, and praising a woman that wore something like this (in the first picture - no nun!):

http://ribbonboxevents.wordpress.com/ta ... ding-veil/

Also, many women became nuns because it was just safer than marrying and having children - and it was the closest thing to a career for women in the Middle Ages. They'd actually be able to read and write as a nun!

If your family was able to pay the dowry required you could go into the religious life. If they couldn't, then you couldn't go.

Archived