"Today for the first time in my life I saw one" Muslim

emmiedahl

catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3431132.0.html

What the ever-loving fucking fuckness?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG this shit pisses me off.

That is a PERSON under there. A person who has a life and feelings and who, despite following a different religion, probably would have a lot of similar outlooks as the poster if he wasn't an jerk.

"Hello" would probably be a nice thing to say, asshole.

I'm ashamed to share a state with the jackass.

Every volatile emotion flashed through my mind like a strobe light.

"Do I yell something at her?"

"Do I hurl a hastily opened packaged of thick-cut bacon at her?"

:shock:

I just do not know what to say.

I totally thought this would be about a penis.

Anyway, I sincerely hope the hurling bacon remark was a nasty joke. I love how she refers to the woman as a "Mohammedan" and a "Moslem". I wasn't aware we were in the 18th century.

Don't come to Vancouver then , as this place is filled with ninja draped Muslim's and if you don't run into one , you'll for sure pass by a homo couple displaying their lust for each other. North Van is really bad for the Iranians. A group of Iranian's ( in NV) tried to change the name of a main street to "Little Teran" And anyone who says Muslims are not all the same are lying to themselves. A few have gone Christian here and there in the city,The Muslims here want to make their sense of entitlement known on the streets here as well.

These people make ZsuZsu look like a kind and compassionate human. At least a few posters are calling this hateful person out.

ETA:

I see these creatures all the time and I live in Montana. We have a University here that has a pact with Saudi Arabia for exchange students. These vile creatures always cause trouble here. About two years back some petitioned to have our sausage making plant shut down because they could smell the pork from their dorms. Last year they petitioned the mayor to take down the towns square Christmas tree. Just today on the front of the Newspaper there was an article about two headhunters that got deported from the University and the US because their visas expired and there were some muhommadans that were quoted in the newspaper and one said "this will all end when Islam conquers your country." I seriously dont know why the US Gov't pays to educate these pigs. These vermin should not be allowed in civilised countries. And the Muslim countries should be turned into giant sheets of glass.

It just gets worse and worse. I need to stop reading and go to bed. Maybe when I wake up I will realize it was all just a terrible dream.

Some comments worth snarking;

"Don't come to Vancouver then , as this place is filled with ninja draped Muslim's and if you don't run into one , you'll for sure pass by a homo couple displaying their lust for each other. North Van is really bad for the Iranians. A group of Iranian's ( in NV) tried to change the name of a main street to "Little Teran" And anyone who says Muslims are not all the same are lying to themselves. "

When someone comments that nuns wear similar, the reply is:

"Nuns aren't degraded like Muslim women are. At least nuns choose to accept a greater spiritual discipline - Muslim women have no choice."

My understanding is that American Muslim women who cover are indeed in most cases accepting it as a matter of spiritual discipline.

I see these creatures all the time and I live in Montana. We have a University here that has a pact with Saudi Arabia for exchange students. These vile creatures always cause trouble here...May St James the Moor slayer pray for us.

I am a little shocked here, it makes me so sad my eyes are filling up.

How did I know this would be about a niqabi before even going to the page?

That guys is such an ignorant jackass. Mohammadan? Really? Can't even bother to use correct terminology?

I read a few pages in before I threw my laptop out the window. WHY THE HELL IS A NUN RELIGIOUS BUT I'M FUCKING OPPRESSED?????? WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK? WHY THE HELL CAN A NUN COVER HER HAIR AND WEAR A DRESS THAT LOOKS AWFULLY DAMN SIMILAR TO AN ABAYA, BUT IF I WEAR A HIJAB AND AN ABAYA, I NEED TO BE LIBERATED! Fuck that.

I didn't even see the post about MT yet. Damn, my homestate has been infultrated by ASSHOLE BIGOTS!

(can you tell I'm a little pissed? gonna go read more than prolly come back and yell more.)

Any BTW, that guy from Montana is a lying asshole. NONE OF THAT HAPPENED!!! I would have heard about it, and had it really happened, it would have been all over state newspapers. And I can't think of even one university town that has a sasauge making plant. Lying jerk. Hey dude, pretty sure you're breaking one of the 10 commandments!

Here's a cheery little post from that discussion:

I see these creatures all the time and I live in Montana. We have a University here that has a pact with Saudi Arabia for exchange students. These vile creatures always cause trouble here. About two years back some petitioned to have our sausage making plant shut down because they could smell the pork from their dorms. Last year they petitioned the mayor to take down the towns square Christmas tree. Just today on the front of the Newspaper there was an article about two headhunters that got deported from the University and the US because their visas expired and there were some muhommadans that were quoted in the newspaper and one said "this will all end when Islam conquers your country." I seriously dont know why the US Gov't pays to educate these pigs. These vermin should not be allowed in civilised countries. And the Muslim countries should be turned into giant sheets of glass.

May St James the Moor slayer pray for us

Oh for crying out loud...

It's a symbol of the Islamic social warfare against the West. It's a symbol of the degradation of women. It flies in the face of western civilization which they despise.

To put it simply, it's a form of warfare and we in the West need to wake up!

Really? Really? Wearing the appropriate dress for your community and religious conviction is warfare?

Is anyone else having visions of a burqa-frumper battle royal? (Not with people in them, just empty dresses, a la "Bedknobs and Broomsticks")

How did I know this would be about a niqabi before even going to the page?

That guys is such an ignorant jackass. Mohammadan? Really? Can't even bother to use correct terminology?

I read a few pages in before I threw my laptop out the window. WHY THE HELL IS A NUN RELIGIOUS BUT I'M FUCKING OPPRESSED?????? WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK? WHY THE HELL CAN A NUN COVER HER HAIR AND WEAR A DRESS THAT LOOKS AWFULLY DAMN SIMILAR TO AN ABAYA, BUT IF I WEAR A HIJAB AND AN ABAYA, I NEED TO BE LIBERATED! Fuck that.

I didn't even see the post about MT yet. Damn, my homestate has been infultrated by ASSHOLE BIGOTS!

(can you tell I'm a little pissed? gonna go read more than prolly come back and yell more.)

It disgusts me beyond words.

I am not really enamored by Islamic theology (though i think the Koran is a really, really kickass work of poetry and i need to buy another copy!) but this shit makes me mad.

I was lucky to be really close friends with an Islamic family when I was a kid, pre 9/11. Any good friend is a lucky but they were my first experience with culture and religion outside my own and I think it kept me from falling for a lot of bigoted thinking later, because I remembered them and that they were genuinely good people.

These people never had a chance for anything like that. Nor would they even be open to it.

The "nun's do it out of religious conviction, Muslim women are oppressed" thing is just absolutely fucking ridiculous.

I just... what the fuck?

You know what really really worries me? these people, the language they use, is similar to the language that a certain mass murdering fuckhead 60 years ago in Germany used against my people.

This bothers me INTENSELY on a really really deep level.

ALL the Muslims I know are wonderful, kind individuals and i've drawn my conclusion that MOST Muslims in the world must be like them.

We may not agree theologically, but I don't agree w/ my Catholic relatives and friends whom I love very much as well.

Here's a cheery little post from that discussion:

Pretty sure he's lying. I'm from Montana. Lived 30 min away from one university town (the one with the largest Saudi population in the state) and there was no sasauge factory in the entire town, and certainly not one near campus, and the only other major university town doesn't have a lot of Saudis. All the other colleges in the state are community colleges, so I highly doubt he is refering to any of them

Let's all sincerely hope it's a particularly nasty troll. Kinda makes me never EVER want to go to Texas.

Let's all sincerely hope it's a particularly nasty troll. Kinda makes me never EVER want to go to Texas.

There are some nice, open minded people here.

...About five of us.

ETA: 666th post! :twisted: :twisted:

They've only given America terrible Presidents and killed good ones. They wanted to be a separate country...maybe they should have been lol. Just kidding. Sort of.

I have lived near many meat-processing plants - my parents first house was cheap because it was downwind of one, I graduated from high school from a town built on the meat-processing industry, my dad lives in another meatpacking town, etc. They do not smell like delicious pork. They smell like disgusting sewage baking in an oven. I would not be surprised if people living near one lobbied to shut one down, but it would not be because the delicious sausageness somehow threatened their no-pork sensibilities.

Sites like this make me weep for humanity, I swear. I preferred when these people kept their thoughts in their own heads.

also, i am SO DISAPPOINTED in this thread, I thought it was going to be a SAHD authored letter to Penthouse.

I don't understand why all these religions hate each other when they are all so similar! Irrational, illogical, ignorant, pseudomodest, misogynistic, overbreeding etc. (Well, the fundamentalist forms.) Personally I think they are all crazy. I'm no fan of Islam, but these guys have a major irrational phobia - all the things genuinely wrong with the religion are things they do themselves! The rest is just xenophobia. Yuck.

(I also thought it would be about a penis! Disappointing.)

Seriously having to remind myself that not all Catholics are like this. I went to 2 Catholic schools as a kid, one was amazing, the other prolly had these people as students though. I don't remember any sort of hatred being taught at the good school. This really saddens me because the people posting on that forum are no better than terrorists. They see a religion and culture that is different and decide to villify it. :( That really makes me sad. These are prolly the same types of people that scream at Muslim women (or men, if they are obviously Muslim) and spit at Muslim women, and assault Muslim women, and just generally make life unpleasent. :(

Creatures. Creatures.

If I could revoke my membership in the human race, I would do it right now.

also, i am SO DISAPPOINTED in this thread, I thought it was going to be a SAHD authored letter to Penthouse.

I wish! That would be so hilarious. Since it's be a SOTDRT graduate, it'd prolly be full of "kid words" like pee-pee and boobies. I'd pay good money to read that bit of comedy. :lol:

If it was one troll, there would not be all these assholes agreeing with them.

where I live in TX it's little moham land...I've taken to crossing myself in an obvious manner every time I see one of those disgusting devil worshipers...they hate it...the recoil from it like a possesed person does holy water.

I can even get those hidious things to leave McDonalds playland by doing it...

Wha...?

Wha...?

If anyone ever does that to me, he'll regret it. IF he really has done that, I doubt the Muslims even knew what it meant, unless they've seen it in a movie or have Catholic friends who have done it in front of them.

If it was one troll, there would not be all these assholes agreeing with them.

Wha...?

:cry: Yeah, scratch that. Several trolls? Oh who am I kidding, they're real and the human race is fucked. :cry:

Archived