IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 3)

Alecto

I think maybe Josh is trying to be trendy lol, by wearing Crocs. I wonder if Anna has ever worn Uggs. If she hasn't, I can see her wearing them to look hip and trendy.

<> No but she wore these cheesy boots.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think maybe Josh is trying to be trendy lol, by wearing Crocs. I wonder if Anna has ever worn Uggs. If she hasn't, I can see her wearing them to look hip and trendy. Josiah and the younger boys are dressing well for their ages. Josh and John David dress like 40 something guys most of the time. The Duggar sisters have been dressing well lately. They looked really bad during the frumper days.

I have seen them at multiple big lots stores in the state of Oregon. I wonder if he found them at a big lots in Arkansas. They are no longer the treandy thing to wear. I wore them a few years ago. They were great in the chemistry lab. I was working with acids and the crocks did not react to acids. I have sense graduated to danskos.

Edit: I wore the crocks professional line. They did not have any holes in them and they had a closed back. They were made for nurses and doctors.

Photo ops on the Bed Bath and Beyond display bed. ... nice.

I have a twitchy issue about those things though. I hate thinking about people touching everything.

They have a very . . . interesting sense of "style".. I dunno if I can think of a really good description.

On the subject of crocs... they are my saving grace when I garden and house clean. My bf and I just bought our first house, and I can stay on my feet so much longer with them on.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that this is the third thread for Smuggar's instagram? He's probably looking at this feeling very proud of himself.

Well, I know I'm looking at this and feeling pretty proud of myself... ;)

lilsweets68 @joshduggar what's on them or are they just in water!? How do you like your cucumbers?

Yes yes oh yes yes yes

I have seen them at multiple big lots stores in the state of Oregon. I wonder if he found them at a big lots in Arkansas. They are no longer the treandy thing to wear. I wore them a few years ago. They were great in the chemistry lab. I was working with acids and the crocks did not react to acids. I have sense graduated to danskos.

Edit: I wore the crocks professional line. They did not have any holes in them and they had a closed back. They were made for nurses and doctors.

Wow, I seem to have underestimated the power of crocks if they don't react with acid!

I wore crocs after my foot surgery when my toe was too swollen for anything else. I still have the same pair that I wear around the house, we have tile floor and I ache too much to be on my feet for long without them.

Wow, I seem to have underestimated the power of crocks if they don't react with acid!

Their kryptonite is acetone, hexane or any other organic solvent.

<> No but she wore these cheesy boots.

Are they in Bed, Bath, and Beyond? So much for buy used and save the difference.

Are they in Bed, Bath, and Beyond? So much for buy used and save the difference.

It looks like a Bed Bath and Beyond. The Duggars' thrift store days probably ended a couple of years ago. It was around that time, when some of the kids started wearing Aeropostale clothing. At first, some people speculated that they bought the Aeropostale stuff at thrift stores. A lot of name brand stuff does end up in thrift stores, but there was an episode in which an Aeropostale bag was visible in the girls' room. Aeropostale clothing can be sold for very low prices when it is clearance time. I think the Duggars only buy clothing from mall stores during sales. But someone on FJ Yuku pointed out that an outfit Johanna had in one episode was on a hot items list that was priced at $30. The Duggars still go around claiming they buy a lot of things used and some of the leg humpers still believe it.

Their kryptonite is acetone, hexane or any other organic solvent.

Ah, figures. Acetone is my kryptonite in the organic lab, I spill it all over. Perhaps I won't spring for a pair, then.

I looked at some Crocs the other day at the uiform shop. They were on the clearence rack, and I considered picking up a pair for slobbing around the house shoes... I have a heel spur which is quite painful at times, are Crocs cushy enough? I have all hardwood floors which can kill my foot after a few hours of housework.

I looked at some Crocs the other day at the uiform shop. They were on the clearence rack, and I considered picking up a pair for slobbing around the house shoes... I have a heel spur which is quite painful at times, are Crocs cushy enough? I have all hardwood floors which can kill my foot after a few hours of housework.

I say try them. If they dont work for you then pass them along to a friend. I buy my crocks one size too big. They make them in china now so the sizes tend to run a little small.

Thanks, I guess I will... Great to know they run small, that'll help a lot :)

The best description I've ever read of Crocs was "sweat-slicked gnome clogs."

Add "that make me sound like I'm passing gas with every step" and you've got my experience with them.

I won't even try crocs, nobody in my family has them. I spend most of my time barefoot anyway, and my regular shoe selection is limited to flip flops, running shoes, smaller/nicer-looking sneakers for walking, black flats on days I need to look professional, and when the weather calls for it either *practical* snowboots or rainboots. But one thing I don't really like is when parents have kids - especially small kids and even more so those just learning to walk - wear crocs pretty much all the time. Last year I was walking down the main drag of Edinburgh in the rain and a mom was holding two daughters by the hand on the wet sidewalk, both wearing crocs - and the ones with holes no less. So they've got slippery wet shoes on slippery wet feet walking on slippery wet stone. Naturally the younger one wiped out and fell flat on her back like a cartoon character slipping on a banana peel - after about a block of looking like she was trying to ice skate on tin plates. And toddlers learning to walk should have well-fitted, supportive shoes. I know that crocs have better support that flip flops, but it looks to me like toddlers feet are always sliding around inside them. I just don't understand why trendiness > common sense/safety. Also how (forgive me if you like them) ugly shoes like uggs and crocs could ever be considered trendy.

(On an only slightly related note, there's also the trend of wearing leggings as pants - and I don't mean with a long shirt or a dress. Especially those leggings which are not quite opaque. And especially paired with uggs. Just...WHY?)

I have "stylish" crocs; they're shaped like flats and aren't the typical clogs that you see. I wear them all the time, I have all hardwood floors and I HAVE to wear them when I clean. My biggest complaint would be how sweaty my feet can get in them, but worth it for the cushion!

My kiddos wear Crocs all summer instead of sandals. I buy real Crocs, not the fake ones, because there is a difference in the support and materials.

They have worn them since they've been 3 or so.

I know they're ugly as all get-out but I love my crocks. My feet feel so suffocated in tennis shoes so I avoid wearing them as much as possible. I have a regular pair of of the Mary Janes in maroon that I wear sometimes. The unisex ones don't fit me because I have really narrow feet. But i Have a pair of fake Crocks that my aunt gave me that are lined with fuzzy fake sheep's wool type stuff. I wear those every single day for watering the garden and piddling in the yard. I wear them in winter with socks too so so I can avoid my tennis shoes. I even wear them in public like to church because they're just so dang comfortable.

But i Have a pair of fake Crocks that my aunt gave me that are lined with fuzzy fake sheep's wool type stuff. I wear those every single day for watering the garden and piddling in the yard.

LOL, I take it that where you are 'piddling' doesn't mean what it does over here (Hertfordshire, England)?!

LOL, I take it that where you are 'piddling' doesn't mean what it does over here (Hertfordshire, England)?!

Piddling means the same thing in South Carolina as it does it Hertfordshire. It occurs to me that piddling to mean goofing/playing around probably comes from the whole urination thing.

Guest Anonymous

l.jpg

"Mrs. Duggar said he looked like something out of a Fruit of the Looms commercial." :o :lol:

Archived