IGNORED

Duggars, Ray Comfort, & other wackos in San Diego 10/20/12

0 kids n not countin

Papist just means someone who follows the Pope - sometimes used derogatorily, sometimes not.

No, Duggars would not marry Catholics. Catholics worship idols dontcha know? The "idols" being the statues of saints and Jesus. I am the only non-Catholic in my immediate family but attend mass often. My daughter attends Catholic school. Many who don't know me well assume that I am Catholic. I have had many Southern Baptists try to help us with the idol worship thing. Also, many fundies believe that Catholics put Mary above the Trinity.

I wouldn't be so sure. Josh, at least, managed enough cognitive dissonance to maintain that Santorum's specific religious affiliations are not a problem. He claimed on his instagram that Catholics=wrong beliefs, but Santorum's relationship with christ is his own business :?

Smuggar obviously had a huge man crush on Santorum, and what can I say? Love is blinding.

In all seriousness, why are they still beating the dead horse that is 180? Perhaps they're too broke to start another project right now.

I'm glad the 180 conference was canceled. I like when Ray Comfort gets defeated. On the topic of Duggar marriages, I don't think the Duggars will ever marry any fundie lite or evangelical type celeb. The Tebow family would dislike certain things about the Duggars. I think Tim Tebow is trying to get an A or B list celebrity girlfriend and I doubt he would ever be interested in a daughter from a reality show family. Tebow attends a lot of celebrity parties and there were rumors of him being linked to a few female celebs.

Well with the San Diego 180 fail-fest cancelled, Living Waters finances taking a huge plunge (hey the sheeple are feeling the pinch too Ray), Tony Miano being laid off (I'm not sure what is more frightening; Tony Miano at LW or Tony Miano in the wild), I wonder if Ray tried to get a donation out of the Duggars this week?

Why was Tony Miano laid off?

I'm glad the 180 conference was canceled. I like when Ray Comfort gets defeated. On the topic of Duggar marriages, I don't think the Duggars will ever marry any fundie lite or evangelical type celeb. The Tebow family would dislike certain things about the Duggars. I think Tim Tebow is trying to get an A or B list celebrity girlfriend and I doubt he would ever be interested in a daughter from a reality show family. Tebow attends a lot of celebrity parties and there were rumors of him being linked to a few female celebs.

Think he'd settle for Amy? He's way more famous than her, but he'll be looking for someone with similar levels of fundy-ism to his.

Why was Tony Miano laid off?

Officially finances. However a couple of weeks before he was annoying staff at an abortion clinic, including a delivery driver for a laundry service company who was just there delivering clean linen. Tony then got reported to the FBI because his actions were becoming intimidating. Next thing, LW laid Tony off citing the economic climate.

Archived