IGNORED

Jesus Blessed the Great Muffin Switcheroo of 2012!

contrary

did you bring enough to share with the group?

No. Jesus told me that he had enough loaves and fishes for everyone, and that ZsuthePisser'sWife didn't want me to share.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to make chocoalate chip muffins. Satan has stolen my chocolate chips(I totally didn't eat them), I shall pray and hope that Jesus buys me new ones so I too can have blessed muffins.

from His Way Serves:

praise be! the Great Muffin Switcheroo of 2012 was, indeed, BLESSED.

From Joseph, Uganda:

Today I wanted to do some eating. I wanted to make a berry purrée (for me who likes to eat) but could not find any. So I used rocks, they were hard to crush. The Lord forgot to bless my efforts and they turned out inedible. He told me His Way Serves had already used the supply of switching food for the day. I know in my heart it kept someone out of hunger, who we're just not sure yet.

Oh fellow sisters!

I went to make cookies and LO ! there was just enough parchment paper to bake them all! Truly divine intervention!!!! :romance-heart::romance-heart::romance-heart::romance-heart:

I just took my Mom to the supermarket, and, Lord be praised, there was enough food there for us to buy what we needed.

Truly, God loves us best.

I found a tortilla chip under my car seat.

I think maybe I am just half-blessed, because it's kinda linty and mostly stale.

but either way, thanks Jesus!

Jesus is the Muffin Man?!

We must all go on a pilgrimage to Drury Lane!!

EQ9oHd_tySI

Will "Do You Know the Muffin Man" be a hymn soon? Will people wear tiny muffin tins on chains instead of crucifixes?

Will "Do You Know the Muffin Man" be a hymn soon? Will people wear tiny muffin tins on chains instead of crucifixes?

muffin tins with crucifixes carved into them!

Or we could just get some old petrified hot cross buns....I'll look for a recipe, hopefully Satan hasn't purloined it.

muffin tins with crucifixes carved into them!

Or we could just get some old petrified hot cross buns....I'll look for a recipe, hopefully Satan hasn't purloined it.

Or muffin tins scrunched up to look like crosses, with Jingjy as Jesus

I just get the impression that Rebecca is quite a simple soul, using fundie-speak more to emulate the fundie royalty blogs, rather than because she has thought the issues through in any way. I don't see her as being wilfully ignorant, but rather simple by nature and poorly educated on top. Her photos seem very Maxwell-esque too.... poor love, chasing after those lost causes.

*Nods* Gotta agree here.

*sorry for the logic being thrown in here*

She uses blueberry preserves and NO LEMON in her blueberry muffins?!? That's so sad. Lemon and chocolate won't taste good, so she must not use it...

*carry on* :D

Or muffin tins scrunched up to look like crosses, with Jingjy as Jesus

I must have had one too many glasses of wine tonight as I read that as 'Or muffin tins scrunched up to look like crotches'

Its been a difficult week.

*sorry for the logic being thrown in here*

She uses blueberry preserves and NO LEMON in her blueberry muffins?!? That's so sad. Lemon and chocolate won't taste good, so she must not use it...

*carry on* :D

Jesus doesn't think so.

Archived