IGNORED

Jesus Blessed the Great Muffin Switcheroo of 2012!

contrary

from His Way Serves:

Yesterday, I wanted to do some baking. I wanted to make chocolate chip muffins (for

a friend who likes chocolate), but couldn't find the recipe, so I used the blueberry

muffin recipe, just used chocolate chips instead of preserves. The Lord blessed my

efforts and they turned out good.

praise be! the Great Muffin Switcheroo of 2012 was, indeed, BLESSED.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
from His Way Serves:

praise be! the Great Muffin Switcheroo of 2012 was, indeed, BLESSED.

Um most muffin recipes you can switch chocolate chips for blueberries very easily. Or do i just think too logically?

yes, i was also under the impression that, given the basic muffin recipe, one could switch Enhancements at will.

i suppose this is a risk, in retrospect, i should not have taken without much prayer.

The ebil Satin stole her muffin recipe. But the good Lord stepped in and saved the day.

Nice to know that god had nothing better to do than save her muffins....

yes, i was also under the impression that, given the basic muffin recipe, one could switch Enhancements at will.

i suppose this is a risk, in retrospect, i should not have taken without much prayer.

We can do all things through Christ, even modify muffins!

omg. that one, too. ya'll are hilarious.

in other news, undeserving of it's own thread, the Lovely Joanne at Narrow is the Way, has something to say about fun! In a word, don't have it. It's more important to Carry Your Cross.

The ebil Satin stole her muffin recipe. But the good Lord stepped in and saved the day.

Nice to know that god had nothing better to do than save her muffins....

I am always astounded by people who will devote their lives to a deity that gives more of a fuck about saving their muffins than, you know, ending wars or saving starving children. But since we make god(s) in our own image, I guess we know all we need to know about their priorities :roll:

*singing* Jesus loves the little muuuuuuufffffiinnnnnsssss

HAHAHA. oh, that's just a bumper sticker waiting to happen, sola!

Now I'm thinking of 'Satin stole my Muffins' for a post count title!

That's a relief. Because he CLEARLY does not love the babies in church nurseries.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus saved my muffins sounds so perverted that I really like it. Did he also give her a muffin top???

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

My family's been wondering why I'm rarely interested in watching TV these days. I can't tell them it's because FJ now fulfills all my entertainment needs. :laughing-rolling:

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

My family's been wondering why I'm rarely interested in watching TV these days. I can't tell them it's because FJ now fulfills all my entertainment needs. :laughing-rolling:

Mine too. With the exception of Rupaul's drag race.

omg. that one, too. ya'll are hilarious.

in other news, undeserving of it's own thread, the Lovely Joanne at Narrow is the Way, has something to say about fun! In a word, don't have it. It's more important to Carry Your Cross.

If I were Jesus I'd be so pissed at these types. He suffered FOR YOU, right? So go ahead, have a little fun. Jesus already paid the debt and all that.

Apparently the chocolate chip muffin recipe she misplaced was the only one in existence? A great loss for the world, indeed.

Apparently the chocolate chip muffin recipe she misplaced was the only one in existence? A great loss for the world, indeed.

Maybe allrecipes.com isn't on the filter to keep her family safe from pr0n????

Mine too. With the exception of Rupaul's drag race.

I love drag race. I wish the reunion this year was 2 hours instead of only 1.

Maybe allrecipes.com isn't on the filter to keep her family safe from pr0n????

This is one of those little fundy incidents that just makes me :roll: Yes the woman has the internets, why couldn't she check?

I do suggest the next time the Jman has some time on his hands he passes on his duties as kitchen helper and ends a couple of wars and cures cancer.

Y'all laugh and have your fun but Satan stole my peanut butter cookie recipe years ago and those cookies were pure heaven. I'm talking folks came miles around just to gaze in awe of these wonderful cookies and now they can't. Just keep laughing, but satan will steal your favorite recipe next. :snooty:

Y'all laugh and have your fun but Satan stole my peanut butter cookie recipe years ago and those cookies were pure heaven. I'm talking folks came miles around just to gaze in awe of these wonderful cookies and now they can't. Just keep laughing, but satan will steal your favorite recipe next. :snooty:

Good thing I write all the good ones down as hard copy AND copy it to google documents.... HA! LOL :)

These types of remarks and little stories about how God personally intervene in their lives is what made me stop hanging around evangelicals. It is so tiresome to hear about how God arranged a good parking space at Kroger and that their washing machine got fixed a day earlier than expected (which was God's doing, too).

Just a complete and total lack of awareness. It's part of the culture. I guess they just don't realize what narcissistic assholes they sound like when they spout this stuff. It's very galling to hear that God cared so much more that they had to walk 50 fewer feet to the Kroger door than he did about people living in poverty and misery all over the world. :roll:

I have been known to utter a "Thank God" over finding my keys or some other trivial thing, not because I think God's main priority is helping me find my crap instead of curing human suffering, but because I feel the need to express gratitude.

That said, if I started going on Facebook to attribute my myriad baking successes to divine intervention, I'm sure all my peeps would look at me funny.

Guest Anonymous

I just get the impression that Rebecca is quite a simple soul, using fundie-speak more to emulate the fundie royalty blogs, rather than because she has thought the issues through in any way. I don't see her as being wilfully ignorant, but rather simple by nature and poorly educated on top. Her photos seem very Maxwell-esque too.... poor love, chasing after those lost causes.

Archived