IGNORED

Jesus Blessed the Great Muffin Switcheroo of 2012!

contrary

We can do all things through Christ, even modify muffins!

Wouldn't Bill Gothard have something to say about violating the principle of design or unchangeables? :lol: :shifty:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um most muffin recipes you can switch chocolate chips for blueberries very easily. Or do i just think too logically?

As long as you keep the muffin part the same, you can add, take away or switch out whatever the hell you want. It would have worked if she had switched blueberries for caviar.

As long as you keep the muffin part the same, you can add, take away or switch out whatever the hell you want. It would have worked if she had switched blueberries for caviar.

Ew. I do not think Jesus would approve of this recipe.

Ew. I do not think Jesus would approve of this recipe.

Whether he approves or not doesn't matter. It'll still work.

I can just hear god's inner dialogue - "Let's see what's on my list today...hmmm, intervene on behalf of a family praying for their dying child, stop a plane from crashing and killing hundreds, create much needed rain for a drought-stricken region, oh but wait - this fundie lady needs me to intervene on behalf of her muffin recipe. Well of course that must come first!"

My eyes just can't roll enough at this one.

Whether he approves or not doesn't matter. It'll still work.

No, only edible food would work not fish abortions.

*I know fish lay eggs but you killz the babbys fish :roll:

Um most muffin recipes you can switch chocolate chips for blueberries very easily. Or do i just think too logically?

Ya'll are completely missing this post by Ilovechochtkies (spelling bad I know) - What in the hell were you doing thinking? And critical thinking, that's even worse! Problem solving?? She needs to purpose to submit to her headship, repent for not having faith that jesus would supply her with a recipe. Bless her heart, she needs to have the grace to be brought back into the fold.

No, only edible food would work not fish abortions.

*I know fish lay eggs but you killz the babbys fish :roll:

It's not a fish at conception! How dare you try and take away the choice from the lady fish? It her roe, her choice!

It's not a fish at conception! How dare you try and take away the choice from the lady fish? It her roe, her choice!

Roe!! How dare you speak that ebil name!! It's Roe v. Wade that got us into this mess of baby-killzing! You'd better guard your testimony!

She uses blueberry preserves in a blueberry muffin recipe?

She uses blueberry preserves in a blueberry muffin recipe?

Right?! I've never seen that before!

Ya'll are completely missing this post by Ilovechochtkies (spelling bad I know) - What in the hell were you doing thinking? And critical thinking, that's even worse! Problem solving?? She needs to purpose to submit to her headship, repent for not having faith that jesus would supply her with a recipe. Bless her heart, she needs to have the grace to be brought back into the fold.

My headship informs me that he'd LOVE muffins for breakfast. But I made chocolate chip cookies instead because of my (and girl fetus') unfortunate strong willed desire to submit to my own will. The lord then laid it on his heart that he actually wanted cookies instead !

I am sure the holy shining muffin of the Lord does not contain fish eggs.

I can just hear god's inner dialogue - "Let's see what's on my list today...hmmm, intervene on behalf of a family praying for their dying child, stop a plane from crashing and killing hundreds, create much needed rain for a drought-stricken region, oh but wait - this fundie lady needs me to intervene on behalf of her muffin recipe. Well of course that must come first!"

My eyes just can't roll enough at this one.

Well there ya go. now every time there's a natural disaster or some poor soul was taken in their youth you can blame a fundie who is too dumb to make a decision all by their poor little selves. So in effect that fundie just killed someone. Way to go, fundie. :clap:

My headship informs me that he'd LOVE muffins for breakfast. But I made chocolate chip cookies instead because of my (and girl fetus') unfortunate strong willed desire to submit to my own will. The lord then laid it on his heart that he actually wanted cookies instead !

Your unborn daughter is already showing her sinful nature!!!!1111! She should be trained to submit to her daddy now, before it's too late! Have you considered blanket training? Have you read To Train Up a Fetus? The Pearls are soooo wise and godly!!11!!!

I just get the impression that Rebecca is quite a simple soul, using fundie-speak more to emulate the fundie royalty blogs, rather than because she has thought the issues through in any way. I don't see her as being wilfully ignorant, but rather simple by nature and poorly educated on top. Her photos seem very Maxwell-esque too.... poor love, chasing after those lost causes.

I think the pinnacle of Rebecca's existence would be to snag herself a Maxwell boy. She idolises them and I suspect that marrying a Maxwell is one of her life's ambitions.

Guest Anonymous

I think the pinnacle of Rebecca's existence would be to snag herself a Maxwell boy. She idolises them and I suspect that marrying a Maxwell is one of her life's ambitions.

ack..... Steve has unwittingly created idols in his compound and is causing Rebecca to sin. He will have to take away the rope climbing equipment as pennance.

I now want a maple-iced muffin with its own little bacon bra in honour of the ungodly laughter FJ has just given me.

Jeebus must have really blessed me tonight. I wanted to make banana bread and waaa-laaa! I made it!

That's nothing. Jesus appeared in my pancakes last weekend. Hallelujah!

I thought I had jesus on toast once, but it was just Jim Morrison again. :roll:

Jeebus must have really blessed me tonight. I wanted to make banana bread and waaa-laaa! I made it!

It must have been Jesus who reminded me that I had a coupon from a good Lebanese restaurant, and sent me to get babaganoush and stuffed grape leaves.

Nah, I reminded myself.

It must have been Jesus who reminded me that I had a coupon from a good Lebanese restaurant, and sent me to get babaganoush and stuffed grape leaves.

Nah, I reminded myself.

did you bring enough to share with the group?

That's why the world is full of disease and psychopaths and war. The lord is far too busy blessing muffins. When he takes a break from the Maxwells.

I think poor Rebecca!!!!!! is far too lowly for the Maxwells. She and her family, for all their weirdness, have fun and friends and they go places and they do things and they socialize. They go to church and participate in church events, even the ones that are just for fun. They celebrate birthdays with decorations and gifts and cakes and candles. Real birthday parties!

Stevie would never allow someone so possessed by satan to marry one of his specially blessed offspring.

edited because I forgot a whole word.

Archived