IGNORED

Phyllis Schlafly, Still a Bitch

GolightlyGrrl

It amazes me how hard this woman works, and how much money she has made, and yet says women shouldn't do exactly what she is doing.

I can't stand that bitch. She was on Diane Rehm's show last month talking about how women only support Democrats because they know that if they ever lose/don't have a man, they'll need big daddy government to support them and their babies.

That bitter old hag....I loathe her.

Do conservatives really think that parading her around will convince anyone to vote for them? If I was a Republican candidate, I'd welcome her endorsement about as much as I would David Duke, the KKK, White Supremists, etc.

Not only her super hypocrisy on the whole work question, she also unleashed her boy Andy on the world... Thanks, Phyllis!

That bitter old hag....I loathe her.

Do conservatives really think that parading her around will convince anyone to vote for them? If I was a Republican candidate, I'd welcome her endorsement about as much as I would David Duke, the KKK, White Supremists, etc.

So much word. She is the Queen of the Hypocrites in the working mother debate, since she was somehow afforded the opportunity to go to law school and work for 50 years as a (disgusting) pundit/lobbyist.

The Pubs are mobilizing their Attack on the Feminazis because they have discovered that all the party of the June Cleaver clones are 20 points down in the polls to those ebil working wimmens who prefer Obama.

I can't ever look at Phyllis Schlafly without thinking fondly of a Women's History class I took last summer. My teacher told us that in a previous section of the same class, several students had ID'd Schlafly on the exam as simply, "The bitch that killed the ERA!"

Glad to see she's still kickin' around :roll:

The worse thing she has ever said continues to be that a woman can't be raped by her husband because she consented to sex by marrying him. Thinking like that is just evil.

Its the ones that seem to live the longest, isn't it? Considering how nasty Phyllis is I figure she'll live to be 300 at least.

I also read Alternet regularly, looked up Phyllis on Wikipedia and found one of her sons, Roger Schlafly is in the middle of a nasty custody dispute with his ex-wife, and has two adorable daughters he's fighting over. His blog posts several messages he's written to

them telling them he loves them and is unhappy with their mother's actions via the court system. He comes off wimpy and pathetic,

something I'm not terribly surprised by, considering who his mother is. He seems like another MRA...

Its the ones that seem to live the longest, isn't it? Considering how nasty Phyllis is I figure she'll live to be 300 at least.

Ain't that the truth. The mean ones never die. She'll be shrieking about the horrors of unisex bathrooms, flying around on her broomstick, until forever. Is she still married or did she murder her husband? Wouldn't you like to see her hook up with Newt Gingrich or Rush Limbaugh?

Phyllis Shlafly? *shudders* Can we find out who created this monster and hold them responsible for it?

Ain't that the truth. The mean ones never die. She'll be shrieking about the horrors of unisex bathrooms, flying around on her broomstick, until forever. Is she still married or did she murder her husband? Wouldn't you like to see her hook up with Newt Gingrich or Rush Limbaugh?

Seems Mr. Schlafly left our mortal coil in 1993. Though it looks as if her evil spawn will be carrying on long after Phyllis joins him...soon, I hope!

I don't watch Fox News much but I don't know if I have ever seen Phyllis S. on their news programs. I think they should have her on there instead of those blonde bombshells with the low-cut sweaters.

Archived