IGNORED

The moment that made you think 'these people are mental'

Daenerys

The dancing thing really pissed me off. May I remind them that MICHELLE DANCED IN SCOTLAND--for a short time, with Jim Bob. It was on the show.

I love how they think they're more righteous than everybody else because they don't dance...have they ever seen Orthodox Jews break it down? They'd be shocked. And those Orthodox Jews take God very seriously.

(Not one of the hundreds of Orthodox Jews I know can "break it down".)

I got creeped out when Michelle shaved the back of Josh's neck before his wedding.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to sneak into the Duggars house and find their Life At The Pond DVD's. I'd take the discs out and replace them with the DVD of Footloose!

The hemmoroidal town and tightass preacher figured out that dancing is OK... Maybe the lesson will sink in the thick skulls of Boob and J'Chelle!

*eta* of course you all know I'd never actually go and sneak into their house-plus I'd not want to give up my Footloose DVD... Well I'd give it to one of the girls, I'd not give it to Smugs, Booob or the Juterus who'd just shitcan it (or burn it like the crazy asshole townspeople in the movie did to those books they deemed inappropriate).

Archived