IGNORED

Sarah is writting again (new blog).

Justme

What are those trucks doing? Power outage? Water main break? Cement pouring? Whatever it is, she's using it in her book.

Whatever it was, it was nice of god to make it happen and have the crews called out just for Sarah's book.

It looks like trees are down. Storm clean up? You know god would't provide without a show.

**Edited for never ending typos

Guest Anonymous

Poor Sarah has absolutely no life experience to pour into her writing. She must be desperately excited when something other than burrito making happens to brighten her days.

What a tease Sarah is! I'm on tenterhooks just waiting for a new Moody book chock-a-block with surprises! Ugh.........

The city came out to fix their powerlines? Big whoop. I shouldn't be surprised that, to Sarah, this was a totally momentous inspiration.

Well what I can gather by the clue, Sarah apparently needed to experience a power outage. The kids are going to be on the edge of their seats reading Winter Days. I can see the plot now, the Moody kids are doing something that requires electricity. The electricity goes out and the Moody kids get moody. Daddy lectures them on god/jesus/sacrifice/idols/death/hell and the kids see the error in their ways and grovel for forgiveness for being such sinners unworthy of God's love. They then read the Bible till the power comes back. So inspired by the situation they continue to read the bible till bedtime.

btw, when she is done with the days series is she going to move to the nights series. I'd love to know how Ma and Pa Moody spend their Winter Nights.

Don't forget the grovelling, twin2! Begging each other for forgiveness is the Moody kids' favorite pastime.

Don't forget the grovelling, twin2! Begging each other for forgiveness is the Moody kids' favorite pastime.

Outstanding point! I have fixed it.

With no electricity, they might have to read by candlelight, which can spark a whole lecture about being a light unto the nations!

With no electricity, they might have to read by candlelight, which can spark a whole lecture about being a light unto the nations!

Or a personal lesson just for them, direct from their god, about luxuries and putting their trust in man made electricity when all they really need is god. I can just picture daddy Maxwell deciding they've made electricity an idol and god is taking it away to teach them...something.

Guest Anonymous
Well what I can gather by the clue, Sarah apparently needed to experience a power outage. The kids are going to be on the edge of their seats reading Winter Days. I can see the plot now, the Moody kids are doing something that requires electricity. The electricity goes out and the Moody kids get moody. Daddy lectures them on god/jesus/sacrifice/idols/death/hell and the kids see the error in their ways and grovel for forgiveness for being such sinners unworthy of God's love. They then read the Bible till the power comes back. So inspired by the situation they continue to read the bible till bedtime.

btw, when she is done with the days series is she going to move to the nights series. I'd love to know how Ma and Pa Moody spend their Winter Nights.

Silly girl, they're making more Moodys!

Or a personal lesson just for them, direct from their god, about luxuries and putting their trust in man made electricity when all they really need is god. I can just picture daddy Maxwell deciding they've made electricity an idol and god is taking it away to teach them...something.

Pa Maxwell can get them all stationary bikes to provide power to a generator to provide their electricity. That way they get their exercise and they can keep off the evil public electric grid. God would smile on them wouldn't he?

Silly girl, they're making more Moodys!

It can have an extra special chapter where one of the Moody children walks in on Mommy and Daddy "exercising" one night.

Poor Sarah. It's so, so obvious that she's living vicariously through her writing. Since there's no sign of a husband on the horizon, she has to settle for having a fictional brood instead. Anybody else get that vibe?

Could some one post a link to the blog with the use of dot? The dot thing makes it where I can't read the blog or even figure it out.

What are those trucks doing? Power outage? Water main break? Cement pouring? Whatever it is, she's using it in her book.

The first thing I thought of when I saw those trucks was the end scene in Handmaid's Tale, where Offred gets taken away...

Or maybe it's the loony bin come calling.

Poor Sarah. It's so, so obvious that she's living vicariously through her writing. Since there's no sign of a husband on the horizon, she has to settle for having a fictional brood instead. Anybody else get that vibe?

Oh, interesting! Maybe.

I might be going insane from too much work and too little sleep, but for some reason I am almost envious that she can derive excitement from something so mundane. Of course, the only reason that's true is that her life is so routinized and dull that any unusual happening would be exciting in some way.

Archived