IGNORED

Please tell me this is just satire: Frothy against tampons

3 is enough

Well he did mess up big-time today, and basically told everyone what his REAL agenda is:

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/20/10779461-romney-looks-to-pad-delegate-advantage-in-illinois-primary

But Santorum did himself no favors in the closing hours of the Illinois campaign. In an explanation about why voters should look to his overall conservatism (and not just economic proposals) in making up their mind on Tuesday, Santorum appeared to shrug off the importance of the economy.

“I don’t care what the unemployment rate’s going to be,†he said in Moline. “It doesn’t matter. My campaign doesn’t hinge on unemployment rates and growth rates. There’s something more foundational that’s going on here.â€

Is he purposely trying to loose? Because he's doing a good job if that's his goal.

At this point I really am wondering if there is some sort of conspiracy going on. That is the only logical explanation for the insanity from the GOP. I hate taht I"m being a conspiracy theorist here, cause those people drive me insane, but seriously, thre are NO decent explanations for what the hell is going on in the Republican party right now.

Archived