IGNORED

Dan B. Completed the Bar Exams and a Thank You

Turning-A-New-Leaf

That seems pretty ridiculous to me. I know that the only thing I was sure of when I walked out of the VA bar exam was that I failed....luckily I did not, but this is not an exam you just stroll out of and think you are done. I certainly hope he passes because I am sure he studied hard and worked hard, even if he went to an online non-accredited law school, but the odds don't appear to be in his favor. (Yes, I just intentionally wove the Hunger Games in there:-)). I hope they have a Plan B in case this does not work out. Also, unless he is going to practice in CA I am not sure why he is even taking the bar. There is no way he can waive into VA for at least 5 years, and even then I think he may be SOL because of where he went to law school.

Also, this may be evident, but where does she work? I see that she mentioned work and I did not think that may ATI/IBLP women worked?

Just to note - some states do offer reciprocity to each other, but California does not.

I hope they have a Plan B in case this does not work out.
Fundies NEVER have a Plan B, because we all know Plan B is abortion! :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist...

Archived