IGNORED

Family Research Council wants to 'pray away the gay'

I kinda like this thread better. I hate when people just post links with no comment or quote or anything!

Perkins said that “the homosexual community†is trying to stop children from getting “the options or the help that’s available for them if they’re struggling with [sexuality] issues†by opposing the distribution of ex-gay material, and lamented that “government officials [are] increasingly becoming really patsies for the homosexual activists.†Sprigg said that unless the ex-gay “message gets out in the schools,†then more and more confused kids who “would end up being perfectly heterosexual†would be “told by their teachers and guidance counselors, ‘well you are probably gay.’â€

Yes, they're right. The schools are definitely "in bed" with the ebil gayz. I'm going to try this "pray away" thing. I'm thirsty. If I pray about it will I not be thirsty anymore?

I kinda like this thread better. I hate when people just post links with no comment or quote or anything!

Me, too! I am very unlikely to click on link with no context provided. An excerpt is best.

Anyway, merged.

Me, too! I am very unlikely to click on link with no context provided. An excerpt is best.

Anyway, merged.

:dance:

I don't pray (I respect faith but lack it myself), but today I wish I did so I could try to pray the FRC away. I suspect it would have the same result as trying to pray away teh gay.

I had to register to find out if the FRC can tell me who I should complain to, because in over 30 years of teaching I never once received a copy of the Gay Agenda. Without a curriculum, resource materials and assessment strategies, I obviously failed in pushing the Gay Agenda; only a handful of my former students have identified as gay now they are older. If I had had the proper material I could have increased that number ten-fold. This is a complete and utter failure on the part of the Gay Agenda creators, my school district, the government, my professional association....

I don't want to make light of the hatred and fear that the FRC is promoting, but I have to laugh otherwise I will cry. When I think of all those little children that I taught, facing so much hate speech every day from homophobes like the FRC as they grew up, I am amazed that so many of them grew up to be happy and productive adults.

Archived