IGNORED

Mueller/Waller Wedding!

xReems

Why the hell is Adam standing kind of in front of Valerie and not standing side by side? He kind of reminds me of that dude from Seinfeld whom Elaine was dating who would stand too close to somebody.

Oh no, submission talk. Gag me.

This is putting me to sleep. I knew I should have had wine.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh it's good to know women arn't inferior to men. cause I was wondering

How can she get away with having short hair? Surely hair that short could never by Gothard approved. :shock:

Men have fragile ego?! So what, we should sit back, smile, and do nothing while they act like jack asses so we don't hurt their feelings?!

Valerie, keep your mouth shut, smile and obey your husband. EMBRACE your headship's leadership in everything. Then throw yourself off a cliff.

She's looking really unsteady what with all the lunging back and forth.

She's looking really unsteady what with all the lunging back and forth.

She is! Hope she doesnt faint

She is! Hope she doesnt faint

I'm also half expecting her to pass out. She was holding on to him pretty hard, poor thing.

This is longer than a Catholic wedding. I've only been to a few Protestant weddings but none were longer than 15 minutes.

It wasn't the worst fundie kiss I've ever seen. But you couldn't see much because of the angle he took. I did think it was kinda cute how gently he lifted her veil up, though.

Okay, first did you notice that he blew out her candle for her when they lit the unity candle. Blech. Also that kiss was totally weird. And third, why are THEY greeting each guest during dismissal? OMG! These people will have to sit there forever and listen that at incessent hymn over and over again. I would be totally pissed.

Archived