IGNORED

Mueller/Waller Wedding!

xReems

Today is the day; Adam Waller and Valerie Mueller will be married off and get to experience touching, kissing, hugging, and even sexing all in one day! They're also going to be streaming the wedding live via their website.

joyfullservice.com

I wonder how different/similar this will be compared to Priscilla/David's wedding. I know Gothard will make his usual appearance.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love fundie weddings! So many snarking opportunities! :dance:

Guest Anonymous
The real question is whether the live feed will have a chat after all the havoc we caused on the last one.

Whoa! There was a live chat? And havoc? How did I miss all of that? :(

Where's the audio? I've got everything turned up all the way, but there's zilch sound. :(

What's with public live streaming of weddings? Is this a normal thing mainstream people do now?

What's with public live streaming of weddings? Is this a normal thing mainstream people do now?

Seems like a fundy thing to me. It's a way to "share their testimony." No one I know has done it.

Seems like a fundy thing to me. It's a way to "share their testimony." No one I know has done it.

I know of people who've had family who couldn't attend so have hooked them up through Skype, but don't know anyone who's done it so publically.

Arn't they affraid they might be defrauding children with all the touching and kissing and sexing? :lol:

Whoa! There was a live chat? And havoc? How did I miss all of that? :(

Well, the wedding was streamed through Ustream and Ustream has a chat function by default. Sadly, the chat devolved rapidly past out-and-out trolling and pretty much being as offensive as they could, so I wouldn't be surprised if this particular family learned their lesson (it was funny, but I personally think "innocently" trolling is more effective in the long term).

I'm not seeing the live chat this time. But I'm sleep deprived (thank you little babe) so perhaps I'm missing something. Camerawork is MUCH better than for Priscilla and David's wedding.

At age 5 Adam realised he was a sinner... WTF is wrong with these people? I call that child abuse, to have your small child believe he us anything less that perfect.

Wow so many clean cut young men.

I think I might chuck.

Bare arms!! Bare arms!! NIKE!!

Isnt it prideful to have eleventy billion bridesmaids and groomsmen?

What the hell does a 5 year old do that make him a sinner? Playing in the sandbox?

"Adam you entered the church first to signify the leadership..."

If you'd excuse me, I think I have to go throw up.

Who makes their wedsite address something other than their names? And "Trust and Obey" as a prelude? Oh dear, I wonder if that is how they feel about marriage. :(

Oh, and that processional is "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow".

(edit: couldn't get the title right)

That speech going on right now by her father is really creepy, with the whole covenant speaking.

Isnt it prideful to have eleventy billion bridesmaids and groomsmen?

I wondered that too. Although it seems like a lot of weddings today have a bzillion attendants.

I had to look up where the wedding is because I heard Marquette and I couldn't imagine they were getting married at the chapel in Marquette University.

Thanks Anise, I knew I recognized the tune.

SNORE! This isn't a wedding, this is a church service.

Again with Adam being the leader in the relationship.

And really, what do fundies know about love?

Good Lord, this wedding is boring. I might fall over in shock if any fundie wedding could ever get married without a 10 minute lecture on leaving and cleaving.

Archived