IGNORED

Mueller/Waller Wedding!

xReems

WTF!! I just saw Priscilla and David and their kiss when they left the stage and it embarassed me.. I had to turn off. Oh my..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were Priscilla, I would not want to make eye contact with anyone after pulling that stunt either....and since her "headship" wanted to do it, you have to remember that she does not have the right to say no :roll: ....I have to ask...how old is Priscilla?! She seems very childlike and kind of robotic

I hope that icky kiss by David and Priscilla was an in-side joke with the family otherwise it was totally out-of-place. Not their day.

These people can make anything boring, ponderous and unpleasant. From what little I could actually hear it was trying to out do evey other QF couple in terms of heavy-duty language. How boring!

One more thing, HOW OLD is this couple? They look middle aged in their frumpy everyday clothes. I thought that was one of the parents not the "happy couple."

Adam will be 32 in April and Valerie will be 31 in September. The ages were easy enough to find on their respective family blogs, but I'm surprised, they look like children!

Val was another 30 year old, virginal, stay at home daughter. I guess there's hope for Sarah Maxwell yet!

Is there an older Waller boy for Sarah M.? Who else can we set her up with?

There was; Adam's twin brother. Sadly, he passed away when the family was overseas.

• 2 weeks later...

Another wedding today. This time between Joe Mueller and Mary Jane Stoll. Anybody know if the wedding is being livestreamed?

Wow, two weddings for the Mueller family in the same month. I bet they're recycling the bridesmaid dresses from Valerie's wedding to use again for this brother's wedding. I wonder if they're reusing the same decorations too?

Another wedding today. This time between Joe Mueller and Mary Jane Stoll. Anybody know if the wedding is being livestreamed?

I'm out of liquor I hope not.

I have no idea. I don't think they have a website so most likely not. They were engaged for a while according to the Mueller's website.

I have no idea. I don't think they have a website so most likely not. They were engaged for a while according to the Mueller's website.

From the pictures on the Mueller family website, it looks like they got married yesterday. Valerie was one of the bridesmaids and Adam was a groomsman. The pictures made me want to hurl. The married couples were lined up kissing in one photo and the engaged couple could only gaze upon each other. GAG!

Ugh. I finally got the courage (not even Dutch!) to watch the end of the wedding that asinine dip kiss. Totally disrespectful to the couple, as was the groomsman who followed them who checked his watch while walking down the aisle (although THAT I found funny...looking at the timer, that was one long-ass wedding).

I'm surprised at Valerie's hair. I don't think I've even seen a full-fledged fundie with short hair. Does anyone know if she'd been ill or something like that?

It looks like these two do have a wedding site: jmjmwedding.com (complete with a video of the wedding ceremony).

(hope I posted the link properly :oops: )

Ugh. I finally got the courage (not even Dutch!) to watch the end of the wedding that asinine dip kiss. Totally disrespectful to the couple, as was the groomsman who followed them who checked his watch while walking down the aisle (although THAT I found funny...looking at the timer, that was one long-ass wedding).

I'm surprised at Valerie's hair. I don't think I've even seen a full-fledged fundie with short hair. Does anyone know if she'd been ill or something like that?

I think it's Valerie's personal choice to have shorter hair. From the pictures on her family's blogsite her mother and two of her sisters have hair of similar length.

Living and presumably working at Gothard HQ, I wonder what the Big Guy has to say about that! :o

A gem from the sermon/altar call of the Joe and Mary Jane wedding,

"You'll trust a doctor whose handwriting you can't read and prescription you can't understand, but you won't trust what's right here in the Bible?"

Umm...there were church ladies in my head telling me I was going to hell because I just wasn't praying hard enough, that depression was just a spiritual illness, that Jesus had abandoned me because I wasn't faithful enough, that I was demon possessed. I might not be able to read my doctor's signature, but his computer prints the prescriptions. And I understand my prescription because now that I have a diagnosis, I've researched my options and my doctor and I work together to come up with a treatment plan.

No kiss at the end! Okay, saved you all from watching the video--do I get a prize?

No kiss at the end!

LOL not worth it then! I think my roommate drank all of the alcohol we had though, so no prize.

The doctors' handwriting thing is cray-cray :roll: Why do you need to read the doctor's signature? LOL Most places print prescriptions now, I think. Although I told my mom I need to work on my doctor handwriting while I am in med school. I recently got complimented at a Walgreen's for having the best handwriting on the signature pad thing the cashier had ever seen. haha the random talents you can have, I guess... I've always been really into handwriting though, like I could spend hours making up signatures for the characters I write about, and change my handwriting all the time just for fun. My latest thing is curving my lowercase t's at the bottom, like a lot of fonts do.

LOL not worth it then! I think my roommate drank all of the alcohol we had though, so no prize.

The doctors' handwriting thing is cray-cray :roll: Why do you need to read the doctor's signature? LOL Most places print prescriptions now, I think. Although I told my mom I need to work on my doctor handwriting while I am in med school. I recently got complimented at a Walgreen's for having the best handwriting on the signature pad thing the cashier had ever seen. haha the random talents you can have, I guess... I've always been really into handwriting though, like I could spend hours making up signatures for the characters I write about, and change my handwriting all the time just for fun. My latest thing is curving my lowercase t's at the bottom, like a lot of fonts do.

Not only do most places print prescriptions, often the doctor sends it electronically to the pharmacy so there's often no paper with their signatures. At least, that's what's done with my doctor's office, they send the prescription to the pharmacy so all I have to do is wait a few minutes at the most for it to be ready.

Archived