IGNORED

Catholics are actually aliens

The Archivist

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds to me like someone has spent far too much time in the world of science fiction and can no longer tell fact from fiction. Her 'image' of aliens is so 1950's B movie typical.

I admit, I was skeptical at first--just seemed like more of Candy's Crazy. But then I saw the picture of the dude in the red cloak and the beanie flashing the gang signs and now I'm not so sure. . .

This explains so much. Here I was thinking all these years that the headship's quirks were just that and now I find the truth. He is a space alien. My question: since I have enjoyed "sweet fellow ship" with him for many years, have I turned into a space alien too? Also: I gather that cats are welcome on the alien mothership but what about dogs? My dog is ever so sweet and is "fun sized" so would not take up much room.

LOL!! If anything could make me want to be a practicing Catholic again, it would be this! I so want to be an alien hybrid. But they did teach me in catechism class that "Baptism leaves an indelible mark on the soul," so I guess once I'm branded with the mark of the beast, it shall remain for all eternity.

So does that make me part alien since my dad is a non-practicing Catholic? Ironically enough he used to joke around that he was an alien (big syfy fan) when I was a kid lol. I guess he was serious after all :dance:

I'm confused also--my mom's Catholic, but my dad is not. But my mom's divorced from my dad. But she wasn't excommunicated, as far as I know. No one ever told her she was, anyway. I'm not Catholic, but if my mom is, does that mean I'm part alien?

You're an alien if you've ever been Catholic. I just asked the Pope, who has removed his human wrapper. He kind of resembles Oscar the Grouch.

This...makes so much sense. :shock:

This explains so much. Here I was thinking all these years that the headship's quirks were just that and now I find the truth. He is a space alien. My question: since I have enjoyed "sweet fellow ship" with him for many years, have I turned into a space alien too? Also: I gather that cats are welcome on the alien mothership but what about dogs? My dog is ever so sweet and is "fun sized" so would not take up much room.

I'm not sure The Catholic rubs off, but we could try to smuggle you onto the mothership if you bring chocolate. Go ahead and bring the dog, too.

I'm pretty sure there was an episode of Ancient Aliens that said angels=aliens. If Giorgio Tsoukalos says it, it must be true!

If you are not familiar with this History channel fuckery basically the show takes any ancient monument , text whatever and assumes aliens did it. They reference the Bible a lot, I'd love a fundy's take on the show.

But what about converts? If someone was a god-fearing KJV-reading fundy and converted to Catholicism what then? Would they have to mate with the Pope to get their alien parts or would someone lesser, like an Archbishop, do the trick?

We really do have a cat join us - she normally sits by the radiator during services but today she snoozed in the pulpit. Apparently she also visits the local Methodist church :D

We went to a Cathedral in England (can't remember which one) and they had a "Cathedral Cat" who would frequently join the opening procession up to the altar behind the altar boys. :D I remember thinking it was the coolest thing on the face of the earth. He had a children's book dedicated to him and stuffed likenesses for purchase in the chapel gift shop as well....

Oh . . . wow . . . is she smoking holy mushrooms? And her example of the woman with the "lizard tongue". Lol. Is she a V fan? I love her to do list:

MONDAY'S TO DO LIST

Exercise (with weights)

Bible study

Homeschool

Wash all bedding laundry

Dust

Wipe down all appliances

Polish TV/computer screens and mirrors

Clean living areas of all animals and pets

Post batshit crazy stuff about Catholic aliens

If you have taken of your husband's "sweet sweet fellowship's bounty", inside the confines of matrimony, you are an alien.

Converts are hybrids.

What about Anglicans/Episcopalians? Are we destined for limbo?

What about us Lutherans? We predate the Anglican/Episcopalians by a few hundred years ya know?

Candy's mad at me because I dared to comment on her amazing changing life story. I got slapped down on that by Candy and her minions, evidently they considered my post "icky". She's a whackadoodle.

But aren't Lutherans The Original Protestants? You can't possible be an alien!

My mom was Lutheran, but then most people in this part of Germany are. They're called Evangelisch here, imagine my surprise when I moved to the States and realized Evangelical was something completely different. lol

I was born when my parents were still Catholic, and was baptized as one. However, by the time #4 was born they had converted to UCC- so, am I and some of my siblings aliens, while my youngest brother is the only full human of the bunch? This is so confusing!

Confusing, isn't it? In Germany, we use "evangelisch" and "evangelikal" to describe to different systems, "evangelisch" being mainstream protestant denominations, while "evangelikal" covers the wide range of free churches (Baptists and such). It took me AGES to figure out the difference in the US-use of the word evangelical.

I believe it is possible "evangelikal" was introduced late into the German language, possible as late as 19th century, when those small, free churches became more popular and wanted to differentiate themselves from the mainstream, in order to be not confused.

Has anyone confronted Candy about her husband being an alien yet? :D

Archived