IGNORED

wife of a street preacher

contrary

I also posted another comment about how I'm glad that I'm Muslim and not Christian because at least Islam teaches not to judge the religion of others by their actions. (which I know, the majority of Christians are not like this woman is, but I just felt like posting something inflammatory LOL!) Any bets on whether or not the comment goes through?

Imagine if women left the workplace and fulfilled their God given roll of being a keeper at home. It would free up jobs for the men who need them to support their families.

Do God given rolls taste better than the ones I can make at home?

I don't know if they taste better, but I think it was Candy of keepingthehome who said that being a believer and praying over your food automatically made it healthy and right. As a believer, your food is blessed by god so you can have chicken nuggets and soda and it will automatically be good for you because god makes it so.

[quote="fundiefan"

I don't know if they taste better, but I think it was Candy of keepingthehome who said that being a believer and praying over your food automatically made it healthy and right. As a believer, your food is blessed by god so you can have chicken nuggets and soda and it will automatically be good for you because god makes it so.

Wow. If her husband's street preaching is anything like the condescension of her blog, I'm sure he's leading TONS to convert... /snark

Are they whole wheat? Does God provide butter or jam?

:D

Wow. If her husband's street preaching is anything like the condescension of her blog, I'm sure he's leading TONS to convert... /snark

oh, he's bad. he has his own blog, AND another site where he writes stories. they're magically delicious!

Guest Anonymous
OMG, what a bee-otch. Lady, you are leaving Wal Mart with stuff in your cart that you have no receipt for. What do you think should happen ? And the "women should not be working " stuff ? I'm sure you like to eat, crazylady. What makes you think it should be difficult for others to do so ?

Since when does thre Walmart greeter even owe her an explanation for working? I would have answered her tirade with "Bless your heart, I'm praying for you".

If women aren't keepers at home, how will they have the time to write long, judgmental tirades about strangers?

If women aren't keepers at home, how will they have the time to write long, judgmental tirades about strangers?

Yeah, she's so productive and busy that she has time to piss all over a Wal-Mart greeter. Of course I'm sure her home-life is a bed or roses being as she is (allegedly) married to this dipshit.

Wow, I thought Christians (or decent human beings, for the matter) were supposed to respect their elders. And doesn't it occur to her that maybe that woman has to work because she's got no one to support her? And of course, good Christian that she is, this blogger probably thinks pensions for the elderly are an abomination?

By the way, I noticed one of the bloggers says Wall-mart's wicked because it's part of the New World Order. I thought unhinged capitalism was supposed to be a good, godly thing!

Oh, and I'm having trouble editing, but does she really think every old person has someone to assist her and that churches can afford to support the elders? Isn't it, uh, more self-reliant to support oneself? I don't get why it's totally fine to live off privates but appalling to get welfare.

And wasn't this the same woman who got upset that her neighbor wouldn't help her shovel snow? If so, kindness and altruism are a need only when she's the recipient?

No this isn't the Snow Shovel of Entitlement. That was Sally--this is a friend of hers.

But oh, man, this makes me miss Sally. Sure Dipshit and Dipshit's wife are entertaining, but their girl Sally was a very special brand of crazy. Dare I say it, a Lady Lydia level of crazy. When we came across her, I thought that she might be the very one for me. And then, even before we really got to know each other, and without a moment's notice, she went private.

Oh, Sally, Sally, come back to us. Let your crazy flow. Tell us how your husband needs you there to protect him from those female passer-bys who just can't keep their sinful hands off of him. Tell us who among your audience is demon-possessed. Complain of the household chores your neighbors refuse to do for you. I miss you.

i miss sally, too. she's since had another baby, a boy.

she bundles those poor babies up and lets them sit in their cold strollers for HOURS while her husband spews venom at teh gayz and the country-western concert goers.

No this isn't the Snow Shovel of Entitlement. That was Sally--this is a friend of hers.

But oh, man, this makes me miss Sally. Sure Dipshit and Dipshit's wife are entertaining, but their girl Sally was a very special brand of crazy. Dare I say it, a Lady Lydia level of crazy. When we came across her, I thought that she might be the very one for me. And then, even before we really got to know each other, and without a moment's notice, she went private.

Oh, Sally, Sally, come back to us. Let your crazy flow. Tell us how your husband needs you there to protect him from those female passer-bys who just can't keep their sinful hands off of him. Tell us who among your audience is demon-possessed. Complain of the household chores your neighbors refuse to do for you. I miss you.

Don't forget Sally's post about her 2 year old daughter compromising her purity by touching her baby brother....completely nuts. That actually crosses the line from insane to sad, and that's the post that makes me think she is actually mentally ill in addition to being a bitch.

Are they whole wheat? Does God provide butter or jam?

:D

Hey, they're the Bread of Life...

So that's why I have a huge ass--I didn't pray over my corndogs and beer to make it healthy.

I have heard that said before too. I was in a hospital cafeteria and overheard a elderly man telling a nurse who was telling him how to eat properly, that he doesn't worry about anything he eats affecting his health in a negative manner, because he says a blessing over his food and that takes away any bad effects. The nurse didn't respond to that, just shook her head and walked away. I told a Lutheran minister friend about it and he just shook his head, then said there is a lot of superstition that passes for religion in this country.

Woo hoo! God bless margaritas, chips and salsa! :dance:

I once read a Christian diet book that claimed if you had to eat something full of calories to avoid offending someone, you could pray over it and it wouldn't make you fat.

• 4 years later...

Reading in archived stuff---good heavens. :o (BTW, is there any problem with reviving necro threads?)

Can anyone give me a hint on where to find this Particular Speshul Snowflake's blogs or old threads? (The in-thread link came up as not available---after 4 years, I can't imagine why.)

Thanks, FJers!

I once read a Christian diet book that claimed if you had to eat something full of calories to avoid offending someone, you could pray over it and it wouldn't make you fat.

:lol: The no offense diet. Like eating any one item would make you fat anyway.

Archived