IGNORED

Josh Duggar isn't alone in being 'homeshooled'...

Daenerys

I think whoever programed that part of FB, did that as a joke, or it was a mistake all the devs thought was hysterical and left in.

8,923 people on FB were apparently 'Homeshooled'. I worry for your future, America...

facebook.com/pages/Homeshooled/106522909384546

Eh, my brother-in-law was public shooled.....he actually wrote notes to his kids (put them in the lunch, pre-k and k, so the teacher would have to read them to the kids) saying "Have a good day at shool."

I noticed that, too - probably because I homeschool, CAN spell, and TEACH spelling! But I think it's one of those Facebook auto-fill situations. I just tried it out and Homeschool or Homeschooled are the top choices now. However, the people who CHOSE "Homeshool" should read more carefully!

Eh, poor spelling can afflict us all (although that is a very unfortunate case) ;)

My rent envelop (I pay in cash) says "RNET" on it. And I wrote it and didn't realise.

LOL! Not in the US and we do not use the z here :) it looks a bit weird to me so "realise" may well be correct for where I am.

I cannot spell the word envelop, or envelope? One is a thing you stuff letters in, and one is a verb for wrapping round stuff. For the life of me I never remember which is which.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks of "MegaMind" when I see that spelling..... :lol:

Nope, you're not! I thought of it too!

blah, blah, blah

Hey AD, Did you secure a full time job and counselling? If not, stop wasting time on the internet. Regardless, YOU BURNED YOUR BRIDGES here.

:roll:

Archived