IGNORED

Remember Emily and Dna?

Nancy Drew

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in growing heir own pet Therese, there's a nice starter kit on sale: Deluxe_medium.jpg?7

https://www.livingsocial.com/products/us/12280-kombucha-brooklyn-home-brew-kit?ctr=104&ref=NationalShop.3.2.25.13

Maybe Therese wasn't kombucha, but rather keifer? Regardless, this kit is not cheap, but it can get you started on the Em lifestyle -- in a cleaner fashion. No old skirts needed.

Therese was a keifer, I think. That homebrew kit is $52. For that, she could make 216 nights' worth of gloodles. ($0.24/night, from under1000permonth.blogspot.com/2009/10/whole-wheat-pasta-024.html)

If anyone is interested in growing heir own pet Therese, there's a nice starter kit on sale: Deluxe_medium.jpg?7

https://www.livingsocial.com/products/us/12280-kombucha-brooklyn-home-brew-kit?ctr=104&ref=NationalShop.3.2.25.13

Maybe Therese wasn't kombucha, but rather keifer? Regardless, this kit is not cheap, but it can get you started on the Em lifestyle -- in a cleaner fashion. No old skirts needed.

Therese was Water Kefir. I got some free on the local freecycle, people regularly post kombocha scobys too. Why pay for it when you can get it free?

What happens when a family of four lives in a 168-square-foot home? http://on.today.com/WBA2yE

I saw that headline and my first thought was EMILY! I think this family has the life poor Em dreamed of. Nevermind: this house is all wrong because it doesn't have wheels and can't be hauled around.

269238_10151436533026350_1982840222_n.jpg

Here is their blog: http://tinyhousefamily.com/

Nah, that house is about 14 kids too few!

Goddammit EVERY time I see this thread bumped I get my hopes up that there are new stories about Emily, the Wonderwash and soap nuts. Now I really have a case of the Mondays.....

ME TOO! I was so excited to have some news for once! The day it happens, this girl is gonna be SOOO eleventy redacted happy!!

ME TOO! I was so excited to have some news for once! The day it happens, this girl is gonna be SOOO eleventy redacted happy!!

BlondeAgent007, we'll just have to share a pitcher of kefir margaritas, a bowl of tubemeatballs (you get 1/2 a ball, I'll take a 1/4 and give the last 1/4 ball to my dog, who is not made of red velvet) and cry into our family cloth.

I have shed tears this morning because I got my hopes up, dangit. I'm inviting myself to your party and I'll bring the gloodles.

eta Come back Emily, you were my fav crazy cuckoo :cry:

Emily would have a cult-like following(well just following her blog, not her actually lifestyle) if she ever came back. She would make a fortune.

I love those "tinyhouse" pics. They show up on my fb feed in different versions all the time - not usually fundie type people - more often green types.

First met Emily Pierce

2004 in New Brunswick Bible Institute

See Friendship

met at thirsday night meail. talk in dept at a bond fire at the pardys.

:lol:

From his Facebook, he liked "The Gospel in Two Minutes" on "Desiring God" on Feb 13, plus there's a bunch of other religious stuff in his Likes. So definitely still religious I'd say.

post-3911-1445199631965_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

I, too, began posting on the yuku boards because of Emily and Dna. I wish them all the best, and I hope they are eating enough real food. Poor Emily, I hope she got it all sorted out. Maybe medication?

Anyway....dun dun DUN........(or shud I tipe dnu dnu DNU!)....there IS AN UPDATE. It's a super small update, I'm sorry for getting you super excited. I was excited. If you check Dna's facebook, it says that they moved in 2013. Well, it says he moved, and they're still Facebook friends, so I assume they're still together.

I'm not going to post the new city, but I for one hope that they are now living somewhere with enough room for their Star Trek VHS collection to be kept on shelves that are safe to be around toddlers, and for their things to not have to live in rubbermaid tubs on the porch. Perhaps room for a garden that's not in coffee cans.

Archived