IGNORED

Jonesing for Meredith news....

bionicmlle

I have tried all of my tricks (which, admittedly, are limited) and I can't find anything about/referring to Meredith anywhere. No baby registries, no comments on any of the blogs I follow, obviously mama hasn't posted anything. Does ANYONE have any tidbits on Meredith and the pregnancy/new marriage/etc? I don't usually go through all the comments nor do I know all of her "dear, sweet" lady friends' blogs.

Anyone??? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Oh my God, me too. I wonder if they are home from England, if her pregnancy is going well.....There was a FB post about the farm, but nothing has been on the blog since the big "courtship announcement". Doesn't she know she had so many fans who really did give 2 cents about her?

Lord Stephen shut her down totally, count on it.

Homeboy's got military & political careers to think of, dontcha know - can't have things floating around on teh intertubez.

We'll hear about her in 15 - 20yrs when Stephen's political career gets into full swing and he trots the family out on stage all 6 kids (boys in navy blue suits, girls in crisp modest navy blue dresss) and Meredith in a matching blue pant suit with a glazed smile on her face.

ETA: Maybe in 5 - 10yrs when she publishes a book called "Raising children the biblical way"

OR

in 2 years time when Meredith starts a blog all about " a christian divorce"

Hmm. Just poking around a little. It seems Stephen is going to or is already at Fort Benning. Let me keep looking around.

Hmm. Just poking around a little. It seems Stephen is going to or is already at Fort Benning. Let me keep looking around.

Ohhhh... Detective Picnic. Sounds naughty and british. Go on....

Archived