IGNORED

FAMY Instagram and Twitter Talk

Deleted07

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Famy has jumped on the "dating with a purpose" bandwagon. Her latest tweet

Dating with no intent to marry is like going to the grocery store with no money. You either leave unhappy or take something that isn’t yours

In Famy's most recent pic, she's got a plane ticket. I wonder if she is joining her J'cousins in China.

(If she is, I was hoping she had a life of her own instead of living off the Duggar name and was going to do things differently now that she's with a normal, educated and hard-working guy.)

Umm, I'm sorry but compared to most "courtship couples" how many boyfriends has she gone through again?! If I remember correctly, Famy went through at least 3 boyfriends last year alone plus 1 or 2 more the year before that. I'm guessing she was planning on marrying all those men at some point or another then? Remember when she went on a double date with Josh and Anna and she couldn't even figure out when she and her then boyfriend started dating?

Famy, you need to shut up with those your conservative Christian views. Quit towing the Duggar line because we all know you're far from it. Nobody is buying it except yourself. Good for you that you found your "Mr. Right" but that doesn't mean you should look down at those who date with no intent to marry. You've done that not too long ago-you're the last person who should spew out "dating with intent to marry."

All I have to add is: :laughing-lettersrofl::laughing-rolling::laughing-rollingyellow::laughing-lettersrofl::laughing-rolling::laughing-rollingyellow:

The irony, it BURNS.

I know that nobody can help it, but it's something I always notice in couples - the size of their heads compared to one another. A lot of the Duggars seem to have ginormous heads (I can't believe that "ginormous" is in the FJ dictionary, lol!), and Amy does, too. Well, at least compared to her boyfriend. It's just a weird thing that I notice when there's a noticeable size difference.

ETA:

It seems like jumping on the 19KAC bandwagon isn't just a Famy thing. A few other relatives on Facebook include information about the show in their "About" sections:

"Watch my first cousin JimBob Duggar on 19 Kids and Counting on Tuesday Night at 9/8 C on TLC-watch for us too! We were on the show in October 2010 for our Duggar Reunion. Our 2 mo old little baby boy Ethan was laying on the bed with 8 mo old Josie. Our girls were being chased by Jackson, and my dad Mike Duggar was interviewed throughout the show."

"I am a Christian and my faith and trust are in Jesus Christ. I am an aunt to Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and family."

:roll:

It seems like jumping on the 19KAC bandwagon isn't just a Famy thing. A few other relatives on Facebook include information about the show in their "About" sections:

"Watch my first cousin JimBob Duggar on 19 Kids and Counting on Tuesday Night at 9/8 C on TLC-watch for us too! We were on the show in October 2010 for our Duggar Reunion. Our 2 mo old little baby boy Ethan was laying on the bed with 8 mo old Josie. Our girls were being chased by Jackson, and my dad Mike Duggar was interviewed throughout the show."

"I am a Christian and my faith and trust are in Jesus Christ. I am an aunt to Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar and family."

:roll:

oh my :o

I know that nobody can help it, but it's something I always notice in couples - the size of their heads compared to one another. A lot of the Duggars seem to have ginormous heads (I can't believe that "ginormous" is in the FJ dictionary, lol!), and Amy does, too. Well, at least compared to her boyfriend. It's just a weird thing that I notice when there's a noticeable size difference.

I'm a long time lurker and this is my first time posting :)

I just had to chime in on this. Nobody else understands it. It drives me crazy with most people. I never really noticed with these two (maybe I don't really notice it as much in pictures) but normally I cannot stand it. It's obviously nobody's fault, but it just doesn't look right! It's going to bother me now when I see pictures of them together. Thank you for letting me know that I'm not the only person who notices this in couples.

Back to lurking... Stay snarky ladies ;)

Umm, I'm sorry but compared to most "courtship couples" how many boyfriends has she gone through again?! If I remember correctly, Famy went through at least 3 boyfriends last year alone plus 1 or 2 more the year before that. I'm guessing she was planning on marrying all those men at some point or another then? Remember when she went on a double date with Josh and Anna and she couldn't even figure out when she and her then boyfriend started dating?

Famy, you need to shut up with those your conservative Christian views. Quit towing the Duggar line because we all know you're far from it. Nobody is buying it except yourself. Good for you that you found your "Mr. Right" but that doesn't mean you should look down at those who date with no intent to marry. You've done that not too long ago-you're the last person who should spew out "dating with intent to marry."

I so agree! She really grates me with how ridiculously hypocritical she is. I really wouldn't give a shit if she just chose one or the other, but don't go around in a boob tube one day, in your boyfriends bedroom while he's drinking and in his Pyjamas obvious after coitus, and then the next day going to church in a frumper no less to meet his grandma, preaching about how godly she is, especially compared to those ebil gays! STFU!!!

not sure if this has been posted before, but just found Amy on the instagram/webstagram thingy:

So...Amy took a trip to CO with her boyfriend! How dose Uncle Jim Bob react to that and explain her trip to his children?????

web.stagram.com/n/amyduggar/

Some pics of Duggars on there...

and here is her twitter:

twitter.com/amyduggar

This thread to discuss all FAMY's Instagram and Twitter famewhoring.

Uncle Jim Bob explaining where she and her boyfriend slept (for example)>

I haven't checked out Famy's twitter in awhile, anyway I was looking through the 19kac thread on twop and one of the posters said that Famy tweeted this

Amy Duggar ‏@amyduggar

Everybody wonders why my last name is Duggar. Well I guess it's time to speak out. It isn't a publicity stunt.

I do think her real last name is Duggar. I think it possible that her father was ok with her going by Duggar. Famy does use her relatives' Z list fame for herself. But what I find odd is that Famy claims she wants to be a singer/songwriter, but she doesn't a whole lot when it comes to that. Her website is pretty much a joke. She only has mp3 samples up, there are no videos of her performing and her contact info is listed as "The Amy Duggar Fan Club." There is no information about bookings on the site. Famy did that performance in Bronson, but overall she doesn't perform that much.

She has DEFINITELY been snooping on FJ, because that's something we have said about her - the last name thing! LOL

Funny how she doesn't actually speak up about the reasoning except to say its not a publicity stunt... What is it then, FAMY?

Gonna come clean and let the wider public know your Mommy wasn't married to your Daddy, until a few short years ago? But still I thought her last name was indeed Jordan even though her parents weren't married.

I totally agree with you lilwriter85, she does nothing to try and get herself really out there!

I think she also snoops on twop and maybe the IMDB boards. Her surname has been discussed on those boards as well. There have been different stories about the last name. I remember hearing somewhere than Jordan is her real last name. Deanna and Terry could have had Amy's surname as Jordan on a birth certificate, ID, etc. Amy could even change it at any time. We will never know the real reason why Amy went by Duggar. A TWOP poster has theory that Amy was using Jordan as a stage name because Duggar isn't an attractive name. I agree with that theory. Once the Duggars got a regular show, Amy decided to use the Duggar name in hopes it would help her career. I think the reason she has been rejected in Nashville is partially because she doesn't perform a whole lot.

I remember an FJer mentioned Amy possibly doing something like American Idol. I've watched AI and a few other talent shows over the past few years and I don't think Amy would be able to compete with a lot of those people. A majority of the contestants on those shows have quite bit of performing experience or extensive vocal or musical education. Some of them have been backup singers, studio singers, had gigs at stage shows or amusement parks, and then are some that perform in wedding or indie type bands.

Of course it's for publicity. She used to go by Amy Jordyn, back before the Duggars were "famous," then started using the Duggar name to ride their coattails. Here she is as Amy Jordyn in 2006.

I just saw the replies Amy got to her surname tweet.

I actually never put 2 and 2 together: that ur mom is Jim Bob's sister, not your dad. I just thought of it now that u mentioned!

Are you going to end the mystery, or were you just putting a teaser out there? LOL. :)

Your mother's last name is Duggar so your last name is Duggar. Any further details aren't needed. People are rude enough to ask?

Oh, dear. What that rude to ask? I never thought about that. Sorry if it offended you, Amy.

I agree people are rude and need to stay out of people's business. It's your moms last name, enough said

I think some people have questions about Amy's surname because her dad Terry had some Facebook page in which he said he was married to Deanna Duggar from 19kac. If some people saw that, they are going to question why Amy goes by Duggar. I kind of don't think people are rude to ask. I'm pretty sure that prior to 19kac and the Duggar documentaries, some people in certain circles probably gossiped about Deanna and Terry not being married.

From her new beaus webstagram:

<>

reedtayloronline Her People @amyduggar 2w

amyduggar Cherokee!!! 2w

She's part cherokee??? Her Dad doesn't look it... But I seem to remember there being some discussion whether her Dad is really her BIO Dad, considering her Mum and him only got married in 2010 and had said in interview they had been together 20 years leaving a few years swaying on when Amy was born etc.... hmmm....

From Amy's twitter:

First:

Amy Duggar â€@amyduggar

The national presidential debate- a Big Huge pack of lies. but regardless I am tuning in.

Then:

Amy Duggar â€@amyduggar

Romney rocked it! #Debate2012

So does that mean Romney rocked it with a HUGE pack of lies!?!?!?!?! :think:

From her new beaus webstagram:

>

reedtayloronline Her People @amyduggar 2w

amyduggar Cherokee!!! 2w

She's part cherokee??? Her Dad doesn't look it... But I seem to remember there being some discussion whether her Dad is really her BIO Dad, considering her Mum and him only got married in 2010 and had said in interview they had been together 20 years leaving a few years swaying on when Amy was born etc.... hmmm....

If Terry has Cherokee heritage, I would say he a has small percentage of Cherokee heritage. I also remember that discussion being brought up about her dad being her bio dad. I don't think we will ever get the whole story. If Terry is indeed Amy's dad, the 20 years thing might have been an error in which they meant to say over 20 years. Famy seems to be hiding things from the public and she probably thinks certain things won't come out. Famy just doesn't realize that people who know her and her family can go public. Look what happened with the Breaking Amish cast, people that they knew them spilled certain details. Famy is probably still embarrassed by the fact that her parents didn't get married until a few years ago and I bet she was teased growing up by other kids who might have known about her parents not being married.

If Terry has Cherokee heritage, I would say he a has small percentage of Cherokee heritage. I also remember that discussion being brought up about her dad being her bio dad. I don't think we will ever get the whole story. If Terry is indeed Amy's dad, the 20 years thing might have been an error in which they meant to say over 20 years. Famy seems to be hiding things from the public and she probably thinks certain things won't come out. Famy just doesn't realize that people who know her and her family can go public. Look what happened with the Breaking Amish cast, people that they knew them spilled certain details. Famy is probably still embarrassed by the fact that her parents didn't get married until a few years ago and I bet she was teased growing up by other kids who might have known about her parents not being married.

I think her mom and dad are kind of hippy-ish, which may explain them not getting married until recently.

From Amy's twitter:

First:

Then:

So does that mean Romney rocked it with a HUGE pack of lies!?!?!?!?! :think:

OMG FAMY RESPONDED TO ME ON TWATTER!!! :D

Exotic Familiarity @exoticfamiliar

@amyduggar first you say the debate is a big huge pack of lies, then you say Romney rocked it... Does that mean he rocked telling lies!?

Amy Duggar @amyduggar

@exoticfamiliar no that means out of the lesser of two evils Romney answered questions directly & didn't dodge the the major issues at hand.

Archived