IGNORED

Duggars on 700 club Monday

donks

So, the day after xmas, they're packing up everyone, including poor Josie, and flying to Norfolk, VA, to mourn the loss of the miscarriage.?

Jeez o pete.

They'll be in Virginia Beach, actually.

I think I'll take a trip up to Pattyboy's lair and go fundie-watching.

*jumps for joy*

I really can't make any guarantees.

I do know that if I miss them, I probably won't even see them on TV; I have no clue when the local channels air his shit show, if they even do. I thiiiiiiink WTKR/Channel 3 might, or WAVY/Channel 10. WVEC won't bother. The local media really doesn't like Pat Robertson :lol:

I do know that if I miss them, I probably won't even see them on TV; I have no clue when the local channels air his shit show, if they even do. I thiiiiiiink WTKR/Channel 3 might, or WAVY/Channel 10. WVEC won't bother. The local media really doesn't like Pat Robertson :lol:

WTKR/3 has it at 11am

ETA, I think ABCFAM has it at 10am (I don't remember what channel that is for you Kitty, with COX it's 19)

I don't think the Duggars should be doing any show, but enjoying Christmas. I mean really, Michelle and JimBoob just need to stay quiet for a while. It's like they're putting fuel on the fire, and I can't figure out why. Any person with two working brain cells would know when to stay quiet and live quietly, but not the Duggars. But of course, they don't seem like the brightest people on the planet.

I won't be going up to the lair today, but I will be watching the 700 Club.

I have a bad feeling I'll have to watch 30 minutes of Pattyboy crazy to get to 5 minutes of Duggar crazy.

Does anyone know if The 700 Club is on Canadian cable/satellite? (and what station- I checked Vision and CTS but no luck)

I just searched through the guide but didn't see it listed.

I checked the 700 Club site. I have no idea if it's a repeat, but it looks like it's just going to be "oh, we have 19 kids because blah blah blah". Which could be the repeat.

It was filmed at their house. If you go to the 700 Club site, there's a link to the Duggars appearing today.

Never mind, I checked online and discovered that we here in Canada are treated to our own speshul edition of the "Canadian 700 Club", and that the Duggars are not on our Canadian edition today.

I tuned into ABC Family which airs the 700 Club and it is a repeat of the previous interview with the family that was filmed around the time the 2nd book came out.

Archived