IGNORED

Duggars on 700 club Monday

donks

I thought the same thing, but the timing fits so well with "Dear Jubilee" damage control that its quite possibly new.

I thought the same thing, but the timing fits so well with "Dear Jubilee" damage control that its quite possibly new.

Good point there, it could be a damage control interview after Jubliee. If it turns out to be like that, I can predict the interview will be Michelle saying she was heartbroken and how she loves children and will welcome another one.

Not a surprise. Once the mainstream media starts ignoring them,their only option will be to appear on Christian themed television every 5 minutes.

Once the TLC gravy train leaves the station, I can see them having a syndicated show on a Christian TV or radio station. Maybe JimBoob and Michelle would answer questions from (screened) callers about living debt free or parenting.

I predict that if this isn't Jubilee damage control then it will just be another sympathy fest. :roll:

Once the TLC gravy train leaves the station, I can see them having a syndicated show on a Christian TV or radio station. Maybe JimBoob and Michelle would answer questions from (screened) callers about living debt free or parenting.

I can also see that happening. If the Duggars ever got a show a Christian channel, they would end up being enemies of the WBC. WBC hates people like Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer. They would find ways to hate the Duggars and picket a Duggar event. As much as I loathe the WBC, I would love to see Shirley eat baby voiced Michelle alive. In a way I'm not surprised the WBC hasn't targeted the Duggars at all.

Also if the Duggars ever end up on a Christian channel, I think their fanbase would still consist mostly of fundies. Some mainstream Christians dislike them for various reasons. My friend's uncle is a minister and she has told about how he loathes the Duggars.

So much for privacy... not that they've sought privacy anyway. Methinks this is damage control for sure. Also, I think this is the beginning of their new anti-choice propoganda.

Not sure if it's new or not... Couldn't tell from the clothes, she was wearing that horrid green blouse she always wears. So, like yall are saying, if it's new it's totally damage control.

Not sure if it's new or not... Couldn't tell from the clothes, she was wearing that horrid green blouse she always wears. So, like yall are saying, if it's new it's totally damage control.

So, the day after xmas, they're packing up everyone, including poor Josie, and flying to Norfolk, VA, to mourn the loss of the miscarriage.?

Jeez o pete.

I dunno where it'll be at. They just showed footage of the Duggars at home. I was cooking and couldn't pay a whole lot of attention, just memorized 8am 700 club Monday and posted ASAP before I could forget.

has anyone looked ahead in thier guide mode to see if its listed as "new" or not? Many shows are doing reruns next week I hope its a rerun not a pro-life movement not yet anyway.

I tried, but we had terrible thunderstorms yesterday. The guide feature just says "no data" still from the cable being off for so long.

Is that 8 am or pm? Because if it's 8am, they will have to travel on Christmas Day, unless they're doing a remote broadcast.

Can't those poor kids, especially the little ones, enjoy even one holiday at home?

cbs posted the schedule and it doesn't show it as new tv info just says the duggars talk about faith and god ... in raising 19 kids. So I'm certain its a repeat of the segment that first aired earlier in the year.

^I also think it is repeat of the previous segment. But I wouldn't be surprised if Duggars make another appearance on the 700 Club later on.

So, the day after xmas, they're packing up everyone, including poor Josie, and flying to Norfolk, VA, to mourn the loss of the miscarriage.?

Jeez o pete.

It's Virginia Beach, next town over! Please, please, please do not send them to my city! ;)

Well that's for the best if it is a repeat. Better than dragging Josie halfway across the country, anyway.

It was a.m. BTW

Well that's for the best if it is a repeat. Better than dragging Josie halfway across the country, anyway.

It was a.m. BTW

Like they care they are so over Josie...she's yesterdays news

I agree Elijah's Mama. It's really sad that Josie will probably never get the attention she needs because she will simply be passed to a buddy and her real mother will go back to her habit of trying to get pregnant even if it kills her. I really do think that there is a hierarchy in Gothard too where pregnant women are elevated over other women and men are elevated above all. Although, in the Duggar home, it seems that Michelle is above everyone.

Archived