IGNORED

Lyndsie and Daniel got another baby ALREADY???

Slt

You missed some of what she had on her blog. The worry is that she'll favor Aubrey over Ethan because she wrote about how much she wanted a white baby girl.

No, I read her blog since the very beginning and straight through until she closed it. She never said she wanted a white baby girl, that was assumed. I was reading way back before she started the adoption that fell through, and she didn't seem to have any gender preference. She didn't start collecting girls things, and adding pink to the nursery, untill after she found out Audrey Ann (who I believe ended up being Stella) was a girl. I think it's perfectly natural to buy girls things when you think you're adopting a girl.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I read her blog since the very beginning and straight through until she closed it. She never said she wanted a white baby girl, that was assumed. I was reading way back before she started the adoption that fell through, and she didn't seem to have any gender preference. She didn't start collecting girls things, and adding pink to the nursery, untill after she found out Audrey Ann (who I believe ended up being Stella) was a girl. I think it's perfectly natural to buy girls things when you think you're adopting a girl.

I don't really have particular concerns about Lyndsie favoring her daughter, but I will say that I don't think it was assumed as much as it was inferred, which are two different things.

I don't really have particular concerns about Lyndsie favoring her daughter, but I will say that I don't think it was assumed as much as it was inferred, which are two different things.

Yeah, I know they're two different things. But I'm sticking with assumed because I don't think Lyndsie ever gave anyone a reason to believe she would rather have a girl. I never saw one shred of evidence of that on her blog (and she kind of bugs me, so it's not as if I'm viewing her or her blog through rose colored glasses.)

Guest Anonymous
Yeah, I know they're two different things. But I'm sticking with assumed because I don't think Lyndsie ever gave anyone a reason to believe she would rather have a girl. I never saw one shred of evidence of that on her blog (and she kind of bugs me, so it's not as if I'm viewing her or her blog through rose colored glasses.)

She can slather poor Aubrey in Mary Kay in a few years, and if you look at Lyndsie I think that's reason enough to conclude that she really wanted a girl. Plus, the pink. Dear God, the pink.

She can slather poor Aubrey in Mary Kay in a few years, and if you look at Lyndsie I think that's reason enough to conclude that she really wanted a girl. Plus, the pink. Dear God, the pink.

I guess the reason why I don't see Lyndsie's appearance as a reason to come to that conclusion is that I'm shallow about my apperance. This always makes people think I have a gender preference. But I don't.

Archived