IGNORED

Lyndsie and Daniel got another baby ALREADY???

Slt

I don't see this Posted anywhere else but just saw a Facebook update from Lyndsie about their early Christmas gift, Aubrey, with a little girl picture... How old is her little boy? Under a year or so... Crazy.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap. Yes, I can confirm that it's on her FB page along with the announcement. They had professional family pictures done, and it looks to be a newborn girl named Aubrey Faye. Where on earth is she getting all these babies from?

I can't help but feel sad for their little boy. It was obvious she wanted a girl from the beginning... Hoping he doesn't get lost in the shuffle with mommy's new obsession.

Guest Anonymous

I find it creepy that they have named the girl Aubrey after the last adoption of an 'Aubrey' failed. It seems like she has adopted a commodity, or an idea in her head, rather than a real person.

I also wonder if she would have adopted again so quickly if she had got a girl the first time round.

I wonder how they got the money...I guess they could have solicited donations from their family and friends in a more private manner so we wouldn't know. But if they couldn't afford to adopt one, how can they get two???? I really hope the birth mother of little Aubrey was told of Lyndsie's real medical status and any other important details. Guess now we know she didn't want a baby at all, she wanted a pretty little doll to dress up named Aubrey and she wouldn't stop until she got it. If she had gotten her Aubrey right away I doubt she would have done it again so quickly. She's probably thinking of all the makeup she can share with her little girl in a few years.

Oh wow. They've had Ethan for 4 months or so?

They should have taken at least a year to get used to Ethan (and vice versa). He wasn't a newborn so would have had some previous attachments. Poor kid.

Oh but she HAD to have a baby girl and call her Aubrey! What else would Lyndsie do with all the pink monogrammed stuff she got from the babyshower for the first Aubrey Ann?

"I have all the things already... now I just need a baby to match it with!"

Oh wow. They've had Ethan for 4 months or so?

They should have taken at least a year to get used to Ethan (and vice versa). He wasn't a newborn so would have had some previous attachments. Poor kid.

^^ This.

WTF..... really....I'm so freaking angry at this. Yes, I know a baby needed a home and Daniel and Lyndsey seem like nice people on the outside who will give these children a loving home, blah blah blah....but after seeing how she behaved during their first failed adoption and her complete unwillingness to get a job to support these children, I'm just so pissed off. I'm sure she's going to see this as some "sign" from god that she is meant for motherhood, etc etc. Its just going to make all her little supporters fawn over her facebook page. Ugh.

How do they keep getting these babies so easily? Most people have to wait years to get one. They can't be fostering to adopt, can they? With her health? I'm not saying she shouldn't be able to have a family, but from what I hear, agencies can be very picky about things like that. My uncle did that and they got a newborn as a result, but going the domestic route, even privately, it's amazing these babies just show up so fast.

I have never seen people who are not super duper rich be able to adopt babies as quickly as they are. There is something shady going on here. And I bet little Daniel is going to be tossed aside so mommy can take care of the daughter she really wanted.

If they are foster to adopt they could get babies this fast. The chances that any of the babies will go home or on to extended family is high.

I don't think they're fostering to adopt. It sounds like she actually got her hands on a second baby! I'm just amazed at where these babies are coming from since a mother that has had reoccuring cancer, being in their early twenties and barely scraping by financially just wouldn't be where I would see a birth mother wanting to place her child. I mean she's getting babies faster then Michelle Duggar.

I am finding this infuriating. For various reasons, including the fact that my husband was in his mid forties none of the agencies considered us, but she waltzes off with 2 babies in less than a year? I remember looking at all of the international sites, knowing we could be good parents but we didn't fit the criteria.

Didn't she say on her blog before that she wouldn't do foster care?

I don't know, but I know that it takes special classes/training to become a foster parent, so I doubted she was doing that. Agree with you, it seems rather fishy how fast she has received her "babies". Three offers and two babes in less than a year. And seemingly healthy white babies too. :?

Is it possible the two kids are siblings by birth and the mom wanted them to be together? Just because I've seen people adopt more kids than they originally intended, because the birth mom came back and said "I'm having another one, and I'd like the new baby to be with you."

Is it possible the two kids are siblings by birth and the mom wanted them to be together? Just because I've seen people adopt more kids than they originally intended, because the birth mom came back and said "I'm having another one, and I'd like the new baby to be with you."

Yeah, I have a friend this happened to.

Congrats to them on their newest arrival.

Wow, I can't believe they got another baby so fast! How in the heck did they manage that? How is it so easy for them?

I wonder how many kids they want. They both come from large families so I could see them wanting half a dozen kids eventually. And at the rate they seem to be able to adopt kids, they'll get there in just a few more years.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, I have a friend this happened to.

Congrats to them on their newest arrival.

I thought Ethan looked only 8-9 months old?

I was pretty shocked too. I came here to see if anyone has the scoop. She's so annoying in how she posts no details, what is up with that? She told the whole story of her life before. It is infuriating, I know no one who's been able to so easily adopt healthy white infants, it usually takes years and years to even just get one, let alone two. I must say, the idea of their being siblings by birth occurred to me. Ethan is a doll though.

Archived