IGNORED

More shilling from Josiah Duggar

marmalade

You also get to navigate your way home from church (and of course "home" is a hut with a grass roof), and play Tetris with crates of coffee.

God help these people.

I wonder if they'll get sued by the farmville people for infringememt of the name. Toys R Us owns the suffix "r us", a good attorney may have done the same.

I cant tell if the game is interactive with other users. If it is... we should infiltrate...

Do they have an ATI re-education camps for boys? Is there a male version of Journey to the Heart? I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up there.

http://www.alertcadet.org/

All Duggar males starting age 8 are members.Not a camp or retreat but an on going program, and they have JttH for young men also.

I wonder if they'll get sued by the farmville people for infringememt of the name. Toys R Us owns the suffix "r us", a good attorney may have done the same.

I cant tell if the game is interactive with other users. If it is... we should infiltrate...

I already signed up for update e-mails, well my parent/guardian did anyway! I am looking forward to my free and snazzy in game outfit or bonus that I am getting for signing up!

• 2 years later...

Haha, I was looking for information about JTTH and my search led me here. I forgot about this game. On a whim I decided to set up an account, and damn is it the worst game ever. Dialogue not matching up with lip flaps, long pauses with no action/dialogue/ability to skip. I'm about 10 minutes into playing it and nothing has happened yet. (Also, I named my character Betch666)

Also, the game sends email updates to the child's parent. (Note, there is no verification necessary for the child to prove the email belongs to a parent rather than them, nor is there any place in the registration to indicate whether a parent has given permission for the child to play. And there's no way to opt out of the email notifications as far as I can tell). In the first session I've already gotten three emails. And the last one was from a 'challenge' the player can do for extra game points/coins/whatever which involves watching a several minute commercial about translating the Bible into African languages, ending with a 'your $26 a month donation...' plea. So not only can your child watch a commercial for an expensive service they aren't old enough to be involved in, but they then email the same video to the parent to watch. Subtle, right?

I have no words as to how awful that game looks.

Oh Josiah you are one of my favourite duggars. When you are 18, run Duggar run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no words as to how awful that game looks.

Oh Josiah you are one of my favourite duggars. When you are 18, run Duggar run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little over a month to go (Aug 28)! Do you really think he might escape?

I thought they were going to apprentice Josiah to an accountant - what happened to that? He's been doing Alert, but that can't last forever.

Maybe a combination of punishment and the result of Jim Bob's general frustration over Josiah's attitude towards work. John and Joe were both working on their grungy "professions" by Josiah's age, and I don't doubt Josiah is resisting all attempts to go in the same direction. And this kid actually walked off set during the filming of one of Michelle's Big Announcements! That’s huge. Being the Big 20, it should have been the biggest, most jumping-for-joy-for-the-Lord extravaganza announcement of them all, and Josiah ruined the moment so badly that the editors had to chop it up into still photos in a vain attempt to keep us from noticing something was amiss. What's going on between Josiah and his parents when the cameras aren't there or at times when less-than-ideal footage can be easily edited out?

So this is what Jim Bob came up for him. I'd like to wish him luck, but I don't, so I won't.

The twins are teenagers this month. Wonder what's in store for them?

Which twins? Jed and Jer are already 15 and their birthday is in December.

James just turned 13, though.

Josiah's favorite subject is math. Maybe, just maybe, seeing Derrick as an example will convince him to go to real university and get a real accounting degree.

:shhh:

I could see a more subtle form of leaving for Josiah. Perhaps JB and M would allow Josiah (pay the tuition) to attend a real, albeit conservative college. He could take some accounting courses and quietly move away from the family's control. The Duggars could def play this up on their show. "Josiah Goes to College!" While Josiah could quietly distance himself from the Duggar Dog and Pony Show (like Logan on Sister Wives).

:disgust:

Which twins? Jed and Jer are already 15 and their birthday is in December.

James just turned 13, though.

The post is from 2011.

YUCK!

Yeah, I agree that they're trying to keep Josiah on a straight and narrow path right now.

Do they have an ATI re-education camps for boys? Is there a male version of Journey to the Heart? I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up there.

Yes there is a male version. They do it at seperate times from the girls.. I found this because I was stalking Josh and Annas website and decided to click on thier "resources" links.

iblp.org/programs/journey-heart

Archived