IGNORED

Does God Love.... Michael's Two Daddies?

emmiedahl

...teh eebil gayz? Apparently there is a children's book dedicated to the subject at Amazon!!! http://www.amazon.com/Does-Michaels-Dad ... 009&sr=1-1 Perfect holiday purchase for some young fundie child!

515pzDfl4cL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Someone uploaded this as a picture of the product, which I thought was funny:

61JVHAavwHL._AA300_.jpg

The answer to the original question is NOT REALLY btw.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so hateful and an abomination. On Amazon, I liked one of the commentors who wrote he was both a Christian and a gay father of two. So Beautiful.

Not to mention the unstableness and dysfunction of the gay/interracial family is horrendously stereotypical and heinously cliche. The author shows his/her ignorance and unsophistication.

...Why is one of Michael's two daddies a woman?

That is the happy caucasian fundie family that is placed as a counterpoint to the miserably unhappy, biracial gay family.

The book apparently ends with the fundie children being taught that homosexuality is an abomination before God and inviting the young friend to Bible study, where he can learn why his daddies are goint to Hell. :shock:

That is the happy caucasian fundie family that is placed as a counterpoint to the miserably unhappy, biracial gay family.

Omg they're biracial too? DOOMED.

I guess one gay parent is black and the other white, and they have a mixed race child. I hope the fundie author realizes that two men cannot conceive....

The description of that book to the left (Birth Control is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!) is all in caps. LOL

THIS IS A HOLYSPIRIT MANUSCRIPT BOOK: WHEN YOU BUY THIS BOOK YOU WILL BE READING A HOLYSPIRIT DIRECTED BOOK FROM GOD; & *CHRIST JESUS. THIS BOOK IS GODS HOLYSPIRIT VOICE: THE CALL FOR ALL CHRISTIANS & CHURCHES TO REPENT FROM ALL THEIR SINS: EVEN FROM FALSE CHRIST TEACHINGS. BIRTH CONTROL SINS HAVE CURSE THE CHURCH WITH SPIRITUAL WHOREDOM & FALSE WORSHIP. RESULTING IN THE PERSECUTIONS: AGAINST THE HOLY PEOPLE. THIS BOOK MAY BE REVISED: BECAUSE OF COMPUTER DICTATORS: MANY WORDS IN THIS BOOK: MADE HAVE BEEN CHANGED: TO>>DISCREDIT: THE AUTHOR. BUT IN TRUTH: I AM A HOLYSPIRIT CHOSEN ANOINTED DISCIPLE FOR GOD & CHRIST JESUS. EVEN FOR JEWS, MUSLIMS & GENTILE SINNERS. MANY PEOPLE WILL LEARN HOW TO> BECOME REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN: THROUGH THIS HOLYSPIRIT BOOK & THROUGH THE PROTECTION & SUPPORT OF MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE!! JOHN 3 & 15. ALL NATIONS WILL OVER COME THE SINS OF BIRTH CONTROL. *BECAUSE HOLY DOMINIONSHIP IS ONE OF THE FIRST COMMANDMENT IN GENESIS 1;26-31. ALL BELIEVERS: WILL COME TO A HOLY VOW OF REPENTANCE: THROUGH GODS RESTORATION & THROUGH GODS ADOPTION VOWS. YES!! THE KINGDOM OF GOD & HEAVEN!! IS AT HAND!! FOR ALL WHO BELIEVE IN THE ONE CREATOR GOD & CHRIST JESUS OUR HOLYSPIRIT ETERNAL LIFE SAVIOR: SURELY YOUR NAMES WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE!! *WHEN YOU SUPPORT & PROTECT MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE. WE ARE BRANCHES >JOHN 15 MY WEBSITE: http://groups.msn.com/ChristianPowerHea ... ulREMEMBER: GOD HAS MADE ME A HOLYSPIRIT VOICE FOR THE BRIDE OF GOD & CHRIST JESUS IN 1996 GOD TOLD ME TO TEACH THE GOSPEL ON CABLE TELEVISION IN TUCSON ARIZONA. *CONCERNING THE SINS OF THE CHURCHES: & CONCERNING THE>LACK OF GIVING TO THE POOR & ORPHANS: CHRISTIAN CHURCHES SHOULD: BUILD MORE:> WATER WELLS: & BUILD LOW INCOME HOUSINGS: MATTHEW 25 & ISAIAH 61

Show More

Show Less

I am currently surfing from one self-published fundie book to another and loving it!

And the comments on the birth control book:

This amazing book must be telling the absolute TRUTH, because it is written ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS. The author, who knows karate, (why this is relevant information is unclear!) has been given the task of saving "PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN" from the void. The author of "BIRTH CONTROL is SINFUL in the CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES and also ROBBING GOD of PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN" proclaims this "fact" again and again, without being hampered by such considerations as punctuation, spelling, syntax or LOGIC. She says these revelations have come to her from on high, which might explain the CAPS. Either her GOD is VERY Angry, or HE feels HE must YELL to get our attention.

The description of that book to the left (Birth Control is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!) is all in caps. LOL

Not only is the description in ALL CAPS, the ENTIRE FREAKING BOOK IS ALSO IN ALL CAPS according to a review.

I remember running across her book a while back when looking for some other book on Amazon. (Don't ask me what I was looking for, I honestly don't remember...). She has a YouTube and a Facebook....https://www.facebook.com/pages/AUTHORMS ... 3248156214

I can't read it without imagining one of those fire and brimstone street preachers.

As for the WTF items in Customers Also Viewed, it's probably 'cause of Urlesque's article. http://www.urlesque.com/2010/07/21/amaz ... ew-pranks/

As for the WTF items in Customers Also Viewed, it's probably 'cause of Urlesque's article. http://www.urlesque.com/2010/07/21/amaz ... ew-pranks/

Well, I guess this could be the case, however we all know that Capt. Dougie has a pair of those testicles and after reading the PP's facebook wall I wouldn't put purchasing uranium past him and his minions.

I'm guessing the family on the cover is the good Christian family that Michael's two daddies are threatening. They're a loving family that doesn't look like what poor little Seth and Sara are used to, so clearly they're evil.

That book is repulsive.

On another note, what are the fundies who are buying this book up to???????

w8ns54.jpg

I had a mouthful of poppycock (appropriate, right) when I got to this and nearly inhaled it. HYSTERICAL. I wonder if we can do the same thing to TTUAC with the pictures... something tasteful, like toe tags?

AND WE CAN ALSO WRITE IN ALL CAPS AND SPELL WRITE RITE TOO SO PEOPLE NO WE REALLY REALLY ARE THE MOSTEST CORRECTUS!

The book apparently ends with the fundie children being taught that homosexuality is an abomination before God and inviting the young friend to Bible study, where he can learn why his daddies are goint to Hell. :shock:

*sigh*

That book is repulsive.

On another note, what are the fundies who are buying this book up to???????

w8ns54.jpg

I'm just a little bit... frightened by that.

I want one of the bumper stickers that says "God bless the whole world, NO EXCEPTIONS"

I'm guessing the family on the cover is the good Christian family that Michael's two daddies are threatening. They're a loving family that doesn't look like what poor little Seth and Sara are used to, so clearly they're evil.

"They don't think like us, which means they must be eeevil."

Omg they're biracial too? DOOMED.

I really should have left my Ladybug with her methhead 2 dollar whore bio mom, because their skin is the same color. Stupid me!

I had a mouthful of poppycock (appropriate, right) when I got to this and nearly inhaled it. HYSTERICAL. I wonder if we can do the same thing to TTUAC with the pictures... something tasteful, like toe tags?

I'm up for a new challenge, after all we were able to accomplish this....

ddj9c5.jpg

I guess one gay parent is black and the other white, and they have a mixed race child. I hope the fundie author realizes that two men cannot conceive....

SOTDRT fail :D

Archived