IGNORED

Does God Love.... Michael's Two Daddies?

emmiedahl

I want to read that book, but I don't want to support the author/publisher and my library doesn't have it. I'm conflicted, damn it!

Kinda OTish, but...

Whoooa I wish I went to YOUR parties! All my friends and I did was play video games, practice HTML and watch/laugh at home movies. In case you can't tell, we were totally the cool kids. :shifty:

My friends and I did the first two on your list, and replaced home movies with kissing. It was awesome!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kissed a girl once at a club when I was single; it was one of those stupid exhibitionist kisses that girls do to impress guys. I was really, really turned on by it, which I thought was normal (at the time).

As for teh gayz in the showers, I sometimes have random attractions to people just because they are walking down the street. I really hope some random member of the public has at some point found me attractive enough for the mental masturbation bank! Do unto others! People in the showers are usually less attractive to me because you can see all the flaws before that initial attraction develops. But I am more attracted to quirkiness and humor than to a physical body part.

The description of that book to the left (Birth Control is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!!) is all in caps. LOL

This must be the written version of on of those late-night infomercials where the guy is screaming the product description....

loling at the idea of Billy Mays yelling "THROUGH THE PROTECTION & SUPPORT OF MY HOLYSPIRIT LIFE!!" at 1 AM.

Archived